Will he harm me? Mentally abusive relationship

roshni123

Hi,
I am in trouble and dont know how I got into this relationship. Initially everything was perfect but slowly slowly he is trying to control me by asking me to share passwords of my emails and social sites and when I refuse he says either he will be in my life or my friends. this is making me feel claustrophobic and am unable to breathe freely...I feel am restricted to have my own personal life and this relationship is killing me...am very hurt and dont know how to get out of this relationship coz when we have tried to break away from each other so many times earlier in these last 6 months, he becomes very abusive on phone and says everything which kills this relationship...

Please help and tell me if this relationship can get over and will he harm me????

I know this is a surprising question anybody would have asked here but I want to know if this relationship can get over and how soon it can, coz its killing my self-respect and identity. I am not able to do justice to my work and spoiling everything coz of him. I need help!

Please tell me if this relationship can get over and when? attaching a horary chart when this question came to my mind....please help..please...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_14_meeee_62845_21137.jpg
    astro_2gw_14_meeee_62845_21137.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_2gw_14_meeee.62873.22914.pdf
    55.4 KB · Views: 30

misskitty

The last aspect of the Moon is to square his significator (Venus) so I do think a confrontation is possible. The chart is verging on later degrees, suggesting to me that you already know that the answer is yes, this person could harm you. He already has! You yourself described emotional abuse by saying that he is killing your self-respect and identity.

Horary aside (and I am speaking from experience here), the way to end a relationship with an abusive person is not slowly. You have to do it abruptly and cut all ties. No more accepting his phonecalls or demands to see you, inform your family and friends of the situation, and if he doesn't stop then contact the police to make a report. that is the ONLY effective way to deal with these types. Here is more information: http://www.livestrong.com/article/9177-end-abusive-relationship/. You have to be strong and make these choices if you truly want the abuse to stop.