Saturn / Pluto conjunction and my ASC

LovelyMissAries

Oy. The conjunction will be happening at 22 degrees on January 12th. This is going to be squaring my Sun and Venus (about 3 or 4 degree orbs) in Aries, and my Mercury in Aries almost exactly. My Mercury is at 21 degrees. When I saw that I kind of went "Oof." because I have Gemini rising, so I assume this can't stay "internal" or private, even if Saturn and Pluto are in my 8th house. With it affecting my 1st house ruler + Sun and Venus, + (!) my Mars in Gemini (mutual reception!) ... I mean... I'm not going to die, am I?

I attached my chart for visual purposes, but I'm posting to see what more seasoned members experienced. This conjunction only happens every 33-34 years or so I guess. They did say plenty of rich people were born under a Saturn-Pluto conjunction so there's a good chance I won't die, but seeing as how it's transiting my 8th house... I mean maybe I'll have sex instead and get pregnant. It sounds better than dying.

Attachments

• D273A824-3563-4973-8346-C8821CEE45CD_1_201_a.jpg
    D273A824-3563-4973-8346-C8821CEE45CD_1_201_a.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

Bad news for you. We are all going to die!
Sooner or later.
No sense going down that road now, though.
The 8th is also other's money, inheritance, insurance, etc etc.
See what might apply to your life.

LovelyMissAries

Bad news for you. We are all going to die!
Sooner or later.
No sense going down that road now, though.
The 8th is also other's money, inheritance, insurance, etc etc.
See what might apply to your life.

😂 True, I was just thinking how Uranus will eventually be in my 12th house (in June though), AND the mutual reception between my Mercury in Aries and Mars in Gemini, and my Mars in Gemini is in my 12th house.

Inheritance and other people's money...the only thing I can think of is my grandmother who, while not on her death bed, is in assisted living and in declining health. I don't have a big family or a big circle of friends at all so that's the extent of it.

MAYBE Saturn-Pluto will clear out my trust issues as the 8th can be a more intimate house too. Seems unlikely given their heavy energy but..

ardentika

It's funny how people always assume death. It's like deep down we are all a bunch of nihilists who just wanna die hahaha.

My best friend is having this transit as well, if anything it's just pushing her to question her life choices and career choices. To think of her future. Them being on your ASC, paired with cancer eclipse that happened in your 7th and all other planets in cap, I've heard one astrologer say that I might bring something from the past that didn't work out only to be given a second chance. This could be bussines or romantic partnership. Projects, work, career. The general sense is that it's time to move forward with something on a new level and release what doesn't work. Saturn with Jupiter here are promising long lasting results .