should i become a feminist?

I hate men now all they wanna do is sleep with a woman and im fxckin fed up! My feminist aunt & mom are right all they wanna do be nice to you and all just to sleep with you like wtf if this is the way relationships are ******* made id rather not be a part of it.

My chart: http://m.imgur.com/3fJAYtL

Matrix1

Not all men are like that there are also many girls that just want sex.

Also, your question was should you become a feminist, well, first do you want to become a feminist? If no, then don't become one. Because if you do, it will be due to influence of others, which means you're under the control of other people's action.

And, there's already equality between women and men... One example - You are rarely going to see a men hitting women back although that girl might deserve to get kicked back.(Well, I'm wrong with this one, it's up to men whether he's gonna hit her or not, he has right if attacked. But still, I think we're both have equal right.)

Last edited:
Not all men are like that there are also many girls that just want sex.

Also, your question was should you become a feminist, well, first do you want to become a feminist? If no, then don't become one. Because if you do, it will be due to influence of others, which means you're under the control of other people's action.

And, there's already equality between women and men... One example - You are rarely going to see a men hitting women back although that girl might deserve to get kicked back.(Well, I'm wrong with this one, it's up to men whether he's gonna hit her or not, he has right if attacked. But still, I think we're both have equal right.)

Theyre all the same like f them! I attract tons of men and they ditch me cuz im not gonna give em what they want.

Bunraku

3fJAYtL.gif

So how would one go about reading the chart?
9th house for beliefs? Then the ruler of 9th is in 7th
The person is at home in the first...

...but why would this be a question? and how would one answer it... w0t?

kimbermoon

the dilemma of the t-square involving the Moon, Jupiter/Venus and Mars/Saturn speaks quite directly to this question. Moon in Taurus needs calmness, comfort and pleasure in relationships; for this archetype there is a difference between sensuality and sexuality.
The Moon is directly opposed to the Scorpio planets, which is considered rather more sexual by nature; thus the experience is of contradiction and opposition to the emotional needs of the Taurus Moon.
Saturn/Mars conjunct creates much resistance against sexuality especially when it is used for power and control. Saturn depicts the anger and resentment carried in response to the men in your life. Perhaps you might consider connections with older men who are more mature and experienced in life.

Jupiter/Venus shows an exaggerated emotional response to things that vex thee; it also addresses being overly judgmental in relationships. The square of Venus and Mars is not conducive to harmony in relationships either. Mercury and Neptune shows skewed perceptions in response to betrayals and deceit. Trust issues are associated with Neptune as well.
Consider the feminist movement of the past; perhaps it led to greater equality between men and women, at least in the west, yet at the same time it also created many more difficulties that played against unity. Having lived through that era, my personal assessment is that it failed to accomplish it's true intentions.
I don't think it wise to class yourself with this particular stereotyping, at least not publicly because it does set up a negative aura that only serves to attract negativity to yourself, and not only from males. The question is what would you be trying to prove by attaching yourself to this 'Identity'? It simply creates imbalance within the self, and contradiction between the yin-yang flow of energy.
The chart shows the need for freeing yourself from a judgmental frame of mind, and striving instead to create harmony and acceptance with others. Resolution through the Mercury/Pluto trine addresses the need to do the research, get the facts and study the implications of becoming a feminist [whatever that means to you] so that you can transform your opinions with greater awareness and understanding.
The truth is that you really can't paint all men with the same brush, for there are many who are much more balanced and compassionate out there. When you realize that this dilemma is actually a hang-over from your past that needs to be released, it will be easier to lift your illusions and distorted perceptions.
Somewhere in the past, your psyche was swayed as to the concept of your own gender identification as well, and that is where the true root of the problem lies. Your birth chart would help to further refine this question, and to identify the source from which such the contradiction arises.

HoldOrFold

Well, I'm no expert in horary but I've found pretty accurate meanings for myself just using common astrological sense.

So we have the ruler of the ascendant, Mars representing the masculine in the 1st house conjunct a frigid Saturn. This opposes the feminine moon in feminine Taurus. I see this as the epitome of feminism where they embody (1st house) the masculine (mars), bitterness/frigidity (saturn) and oppose actual feminine essence (moon in Taurus). Feminists dont want you to behave like a moon in Taurus... they want you to behave more like Mars (1st house). And they are definately like Saturn opposing the Moon (traditional feminine).

If you want to embrace that energy then go for it.

Bunraku

Yeah, but how will that help her? Isn't she always looking for a relationship?
All it will do is make her even more unhappy...

Yeah, but how will that help her? Isn't she always looking for a relationship?
All it will do is make her even more unhappy...

Not really looking for one tbh but everyone tells me i need one plus THE MEN come to me not the other way around

Stop acting like you know me . I bet youre one of them men im talking about

the dilemma of the t-square involving the Moon, Jupiter/Venus and Mars/Saturn speaks quite directly to this question. Moon in Taurus needs calmness, comfort and pleasure in relationships; for this archetype there is a difference between sensuality and sexuality.
The Moon is directly opposed to the Scorpio planets, which is considered rather more sexual by nature; thus the experience is of contradiction and opposition to the emotional needs of the Taurus Moon.
Saturn/Mars conjunct creates much resistance against sexuality especially when it is used for power and control. Saturn depicts the anger and resentment carried in response to the men in your life. Perhaps you might consider connections with older men who are more mature and experienced in life.

Jupiter/Venus shows an exaggerated emotional response to things that vex thee; it also addresses being overly judgmental in relationships. The square of Venus and Mars is not conducive to harmony in relationships either. Mercury and Neptune shows skewed perceptions in response to betrayals and deceit. Trust issues are associated with Neptune as well.
Consider the feminist movement of the past; perhaps it led to greater equality between men and women, at least in the west, yet at the same time it also created many more difficulties that played against unity. Having lived through that era, my personal assessment is that it failed to accomplish it's true intentions.
I don't think it wise to class yourself with this particular stereotyping, at least not publicly because it does set up a negative aura that only serves to attract negativity to yourself, and not only from males. The question is what would you be trying to prove by attaching yourself to this 'Identity'? It simply creates imbalance within the self, and contradiction between the yin-yang flow of energy.
The chart shows the need for freeing yourself from a judgmental frame of mind, and striving instead to create harmony and acceptance with others. Resolution through the Mercury/Pluto trine addresses the need to do the research, get the facts and study the implications of becoming a feminist [whatever that means to you] so that you can transform your opinions with greater awareness and understanding.
The truth is that you really can't paint all men with the same brush, for there are many who are much more balanced and compassionate out there. When you realize that this dilemma is actually a hang-over from your past that needs to be released, it will be easier to lift your illusions and distorted perceptions.
Somewhere in the past, your psyche was swayed as to the concept of your own gender identification as well, and that is where the true root of the problem lies. Your birth chart would help to further refine this question, and to identify the source from which such the contradiction arises.

Here it is : http://oi42.tinypic.com/e5nwx3.jpg

venuschild

Banned
What do you mean become?

raised_eyebrow.jpg

Anyone note the early asc at 1 degree and what it means?

http://www.amazon.com/Astrologiae-A...=UTF8&qid=1408223448&sr=1-2#reader_1161599010

Guildo Bonatti

Beware of those cases in which the astrologer is subject to err and mistake

1. When the querent comes only to try him, or put a trick on him, as many do, saying, 'Let us go to such an Astrologer, and ask him such a thing, and see if he can tell us the truth or not.' Just as the Jews propounded questions to our Lord Jesus Christ, not so much to be resolved, as to tempt ad ensnare Him.
2. Wherein the Artist will be liable to err, is when the Querent does not ask out of a serious or settled intention, as some do when they meet an astrologer by chance or go to him on other business; on a sudden they think of something, and so ask, as it were, by-the-bye; wherein 'tis a thousand to one but mistakes happen.
But thou mayest be ready to say, 'How shall I know whether the querent come out of a solid intention, or only to try me?' To which I answer, that it seems a very abstruse and difficult point, perfectly to find out; but this I have often experienced and found true, viz., I observed the hour of the Question, and if the Ascendant then happened to be very near the end of one sign and the beginning of another, so that it seemed as between both; I said they did not ask seriously, or that they came to try me; and I have had many that have thereupon confessed what I said to be true, and began to think that I knew more than before they believed."

51xNeqXeyKL._SY300_.jpg

So, your natal 8th lord and natal 5th are in a bad way and the 7th ruler?

Try working with your natal Saturn and life will be better for all concerned!

Last edited:
What do you mean become?

5992%20-%20capital_carnage%20pointing%20raised_eyebrow%20sunglasses%20the_rock%20wwf%20w%E2%80%8Bwf_championship.png

Anyone note the early asc at 1 degree and what it means?

http://www.amazon.com/Astrologiae-A...=UTF8&qid=1408223448&sr=1-2#reader_1161599010

Guildo Bonatti

Beware of those cases in which the astrologer is subject to err and mistake

1. When the querent comes only to try him, or put a trick on him, as many do, saying, 'Let us go to such an Astrologer, and ask him such a thing, and see if he can tell us the truth or not.' Just as the Jews propounded questions to our Lord Jesus Christ, not so much to be resolved, as to tempt ad ensnare Him.
2. Wherein the Artist will be liable to err, is when the Querent does not ask out of a serious or settled intention, as some do when they meet an astrologer by chance or go to him on other business; on a sudden they think of something, and so ask, as it were, by-the-bye; wherein 'tis a thousand to one but mistakes happen.
But thou mayest be ready to say, 'How shall I know whether the querent come out of a solid intention, or only to try me?' To which I answer, that it seems a very abstruse and difficult point, perfectly to find out; but this I have often experienced and found true, viz., I observed the hour of the Question, and if the Ascendant then happened to be very near the end of one sign and the beginning of another, so that it seemed as between both; I said they did not ask seriously, or that they came to try me; and I have had many that have thereupon confessed what I said to be true, and began to think that I knew more than before they believed."

51xNeqXeyKL._SY300_.jpg

So, your natal 8th lord and natal 5th are in a bad way and the 7th ruler?

Try working with your natal Saturn and life will be better for all concerned!

Its not even that. Ive just been thru alot with men , even the so called older ones i should are ****** plus my mama & auntvare feminists so yea. They think the world would be better if women were in power 👍

They have venus-saturn in their charts

Last edited:

Kannon

Based on what you've posted here and elsewhere in this forum, I'd say you're already a feminist. There isn't a 'should' to it. You are one.

venuschild

Banned
hailxenasigpic.jpg

Some men are actually put off by the empowered woman, but you ought to note your natal chart as said to understand why you are having these problems!

There are adaptions other than a negative path that you can evolve upon!

warrior_princess_sketch.jpg

Although according to Deb Houlding, the first woman to study horary was found around the time of the Salem Witch trials in colonial America to have in her possession William Lilly's Christian Astrology!

christian_astrology_1659.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
Yay girl power 😸😁 girls rule, guys drool 👍

You may want to brush up a bit on what feminism is and is not...

feminism |ˈfeməˌnizəm|
noun

the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

What you are aspiring to, "girls rule," is exactly what you are complaining about in men. No resolution to the problem of inequality and injustice there, as you will be no different than the men you so vehemently rail against.

Perhaps it is worth putting some quiet, reflective thought into what you really CAN do to help yourself and to help the situation in general for women?

You may want to brush up a bit on what feminism is and is not...

feminism |ˈfeməˌnizəm|
noun

the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

What you are aspiring to, "girls rule," is exactly what you are complaining about in men. No resolution to the problem of inequality and injustice there, as you will be no different than the men you so vehemently rail against.

Perhaps it is worth putting some quiet, reflective thought into what you really CAN do to help yourself and to help the situation in general for women?

True. Thanks. Im gonna think of ways like why should there be more female presidents and all

Then the world would be more loving and all tbh.

Last edited:

Matrix1

Pisces, you're not feminist, you just want to overrule the men due to anger and that's not the equality that you were talking in the first place.