Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-16-2021, 05:18 PM
ArtemisStavrakis ArtemisStavrakis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 17
Will I find true, reciprocal love soon?

http://imgur.com/gallery/PwKRGly

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-23-2021, 10:40 AM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,131
Re: Will I find true, reciprocal love soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisStavrakis View Post
http://imgur.com/gallery/PwKRGly
I'm not doing an in depth reading of this chart. Is there an ex that you specifically looking to get back with? Mercury and Jupiter do trine. Jupiter is retrograde. Retrograde generally implies a return, second chances or off again on again situation. So there is a chance of that in about 3-3.5 units, months/years.

That said, moon has just come out of cappy, moon doesn't like being in cap, very difficult space. This would show you just coming out of a difficult emotional place, you need to take a breath and relax. Moon now aspecting 2 malefics, so your emotional state may still feel heavy. The moon aspects maybe describing the relationship too, I haven't looked at receptions, will do next time.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-23-2021, 11:25 AM
ArtemisStavrakis ArtemisStavrakis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I'm not doing an in depth reading of this chart. Is there an ex that you specifically looking to get back with? Mercury and Jupiter do trine. Jupiter is retrograde. Retrograde generally implies a return, second chances or off again on again situation. So there is a chance of that in about 3-3.5 units, months/years.

That said, moon has just come out of cappy, moon doesn't like being in cap, very difficult space. This would show you just coming out of a difficult emotional place, you need to take a breath and relax. Moon now aspecting 2 malefics, so your emotional state may still feel heavy. The moon aspects maybe describing the relationship too, I haven't looked at receptions, will do next time.

I was trying not to think about exes when I casted the question. The truth is, recently I came out of a hurtful situation which didn't get any chance to be fulfilled because the so called person got involved with someone else.
Then in the more distant past there was another interest from whom I had completely cut off. Both these men do not live in the same town as me.
So, I'm not sure if the chart is referring indirectly to either one.
Thank you for your reply.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-14-2021, 07:07 PM
ArtemisStavrakis ArtemisStavrakis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I'm not doing an in depth reading of this chart. Is there an ex that you specifically looking to get back with? Mercury and Jupiter do trine. Jupiter is retrograde. Retrograde generally implies a return, second chances or off again on again situation. So there is a chance of that in about 3-3.5 units, months/years.

That said, moon has just come out of cappy, moon doesn't like being in cap, very difficult space. This would show you just coming out of a difficult emotional place, you need to take a breath and relax. Moon now aspecting 2 malefics, so your emotional state may still feel heavy. The moon aspects maybe describing the relationship too, I haven't looked at receptions, will do next time.
Hello,
Since this situation is still troubling me, especially now with my Saturn square moon transit could you please have a look again at the moon aspects?
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-14-2021, 09:25 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,384
Re: Will I find true, reciprocal love soon?

Artemis, I think this chart is giving you a "yes," with some strong cautions.

Usually your type of question is an automatic "no," possibly because a woman's loneliness and need are not big attractions to single men. They might see a chance for a casual sexual encounter with a lonely woman but a lot of men would stay away from a woman who was not self-confident and cheerful in her single situation.

Your significator Jupiter is shut-in and self-isolating in the 12th house, and the moon appears besieged between Saturn and Pluto. Emotionally you seem to be in rough shape.

In your case, though, I think the chart is giving you a "yes."

In this chart you are ruled by Jupiter. A committed (7th house) relationship is ruled by Mercury, with the sun and Mars as co-significators. Mercury applies to a nice trine with Jupiter, which looks favorable. The moon's next aspect is a trine to Mars.

I don't know what "soon" means and I haven't made a study of timing. But I recommend you do what you can now to put those old relationships behind you. Forget about them, and move on. Then make sure you are out in circulation, where you can meet other people.. Do nice things for yourself that boost your self-confidence, even if they are small things that help your mood.

And please let us know what happens!
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 11-14-2021 at 09:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-16-2021, 07:22 PM
ArtemisStavrakis ArtemisStavrakis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Artemis, I think this chart is giving you a "yes," with some strong cautions.

Usually your type of question is an automatic "no," possibly because a woman's loneliness and need are not big attractions to single men. They might see a chance for a casual sexual encounter with a lonely woman but a lot of men would stay away from a woman who was not self-confident and cheerful in her single situation.

Your significator Jupiter is shut-in and self-isolating in the 12th house, and the moon appears besieged between Saturn and Pluto. Emotionally you seem to be in rough shape.

In your case, though, I think the chart is giving you a "yes."

In this chart you are ruled by Jupiter. A committed (7th house) relationship is ruled by Mercury, with the sun and Mars as co-significators. Mercury applies to a nice trine with Jupiter, which looks favorable. The moon's next aspect is a trine to Mars.

I don't know what "soon" means and I haven't made a study of timing. But I recommend you do what you can now to put those old relationships behind you. Forget about them, and move on. Then make sure you are out in circulation, where you can meet other people.. Do nice things for yourself that boost your self-confidence, even if they are small things that help your mood.

And please let us know what happens!
You are so right!
It finally feels liberating to be at a place of self appreciation. I've been through enough to know better. My focus is on me, internally/externally, following some of my interests and reconnecting with friends..
So, hopefully your answer will be affirmed 😍
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtemisStavrakis For This Useful Post:
waybread (11-17-2021)
  #7  
Unread 11-18-2021, 12:36 PM
martinbd martinbd is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 73
Re: Will I find true, reciprocal love soon?

FOR:
Jupiter trigne Mercury (but week reception)


AGAINST:
Jupiter retrograde
Jupiter in XII.
Moon applying conjunction Saturn
Venus (detriment) square Saturn


Jupiter applying trine Mercury means, there will be an encounter. But since Jupiter is week in XII. and retrograde and there isn´t strong reception, it is not enough for reciprocal satisfying relationship. Retrograde Jupiter could mean, you will refuse this potential partner.


Moon applying to Saturn is not good sign in any question, although there is trine Mars and square Venus first, but aspects cant deny conjunction.

Venus is general significator of love and partnership. She is in her detriment and in square to Saturn.
__________________
HTML Code:
http://www.astrologia-mbd.sk/EN/index.html

Last edited by martinbd; 11-18-2021 at 12:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-18-2021, 11:45 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,384
Re: Will I find true, reciprocal love soon?

Martinbd--
I am impressed by your knowledge-- which is probably greater than mine.

Just a couple of notes on my judgment:

Yes, Jupiter is retrograde, and in the 12th house. It is in its own (Ptolemaic) terms and sect, so I didn't see it as helpless.

The moon's next aspect is a trine to Mars in the 7th house, not a Saturn conjunction. Saturn in its domicile should somewhat mitigate this planet's traditionally ill effects. Mars is in detriment but it is angular and the moon is in her own face in Mars's degree. There is some weak reception.

Mercury here rules both the 7th house of a committed relationship, as well as the 4th house ("when it doubt, how does it turn out?") of endings. It applies to a trine with Jupiter from the 7th house. Mercury in Libra exalts Saturn, with Mercury's degree in Libra in Saturn's triplicity and terms. I think Saturn is softened up a bit.

I don't think this looks like an easy start to a committed relationship, but I thought the positive outweighed the negative.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-19-2021, 07:00 AM
martinbd martinbd is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 73
Re: Will I find true, reciprocal love soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Martinbd--
I am impressed by your knowledge-- which is probably greater than mine.

Just a couple of notes on my judgment:

Yes, Jupiter is retrograde, and in the 12th house. It is in its own (Ptolemaic) terms and sect, so I didn't see it as helpless.

The moon's next aspect is a trine to Mars in the 7th house, not a Saturn conjunction. Saturn in its domicile should somewhat mitigate this planet's traditionally ill effects. Mars is in detriment but it is angular and the moon is in her own face in Mars's degree. There is some weak reception.

Mercury here rules both the 7th house of a committed relationship, as well as the 4th house ("when it doubt, how does it turn out?") of endings. It applies to a trine with Jupiter from the 7th house. Mercury in Libra exalts Saturn, with Mercury's degree in Libra in Saturn's triplicity and terms. I think Saturn is softened up a bit.

I don't think this looks like an easy start to a committed relationship, but I thought the positive outweighed the negative.


Yes, Jupiter is retrograde, and in the 12th house. It is in its own (Ptolemaic) terms and sect, so I didn't see it as helpless.

-> I don´t use (Ptolemaic) terms, in Egyptian terms it is in Mars terms. But even if it would be in its own terms, it is very week dignity. Retrogression is one of the strongest debility in horary.

The moon's next aspect is a trine to Mars in the 7th house, not a Saturn conjunction.

-> As I have mentioned. But aspect cant deny conjunction.

You probably use quadrant hoses, but in whole sign hoses (as old Persians used for horary), Mars is in the VIII. house. But regardless of that, Mars is malefic in detriment, out of sect.
Btw. Mars in the VII. house would be also very negative sign.



Saturn in its domicile should somewhat mitigate this planet's traditionally ill effects.

-> It does, but it still doesnt give "yes". Saturn is retrograde, and as I have mentioned, it is one of the strongest debility.



Mars is in detriment but it is angular and the moon is in her own face in Mars's degree. There is some weak reception.

-> Angular malefic planet is even worse, because it has power to harm. Face is negligible dignity and nobody uses degrees this way.


Mercury here rules both the 7th house of a committed relationship, as well as the 4th house ("when it doubt, how does it turn out?") of endings. It applies to a trine with Jupiter from the 7th house.

-> I doesn´t change the outcome.



Mercury in Libra exalts Saturn, with Mercury's degree in Libra in Saturn's triplicity and terms. I think Saturn is softened up a bit.
-> Please, dont use degrees as dignity.
-> You mean that Saturn is received? It is, but it doesn't matter. Saturn will not give "yes" in any way.



I don't think this looks like an easy start to a committed relationship, but I thought the positive outweighed the negative.
-> I don´t agree and me reasons are explained above.
__________________
HTML Code:
http://www.astrologia-mbd.sk/EN/index.html
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-19-2021, 07:40 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,726
Re: Will I find true, reciprocal love soon?

TBH

I think you need to work on yourself before you get a chance of meeting love that you want.

I will tell you a few things that stick out.

1. Neptune on the asce - your vision of that person does not exist - very very faded like a mirage.
2. Jupiter that rules you has a dispositor Saturn, Sun detriment of Aquarius - Jupiter hates sun and sun hates jupiter - you are not attracting the right one because your Jupiter and Sun have mutual animosity + there is retrograde effect which is slowing you down in cadent house while being in a fixed sign. You are long away from healing sadly (kind of mid sign but end of the retrograde effect). Things MIGHT improve once jupiter recovers from a retrograde effect (when it reaches the degree when it just turned retro in 1st round). The jupiter will hop to pisces where it will gain major strength and it will be exalting venus but it is 7 units away! 7 months i'd say for recovery
3. moon just bolted out of capciron just to trine mars and it will conjunct saturn so basically moon will be beiseigned _ NOT a GOOD THING
4. your venus (I hope i am getting your gender correctly - femal i assume) is in 8thhouse venus in scorpio - it has MORE issues It is dominated (controlled) by mars in fall in libra (SERIOUSLY, you found a perfect time to ask a horary). Your venus is effed up YOU Dont even see your feminie energy and it is filled with negative anxiety and fear (see Jupiter as well)
5. Lets look at MERCURY you want merccury. Yeah trine great BUT
mercury CANNOT support the negative projection from Venus and Jupiter to come to you. Mercury is also via combusta (not a good thing)
6. Moon rules your 5th house (romance in generatl) it is effen headache.. Not only what I mentioned in point 3 but it has no essential dignity and it is hot and wet (aquairus) where it should be cold and wet (natural quality of the moon) so Moon does not feel at home in aquarius.
7. your Moon and jupter are both are lorded by saturn which is more elevated than jupiter. It is more menace because A. it is dignified b. it is above the horizon c. it is in directcontact with the moon which makes moon cold, angry and not protected by either jupiter or venus (both are tech speaking f*cked up)

What relationship are you talking about? mercury CANNOT support your jupiter at all!
You need to deal with those demons first before you ask for a stable fullfilling relationship.
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf

Last edited by tikana; 11-19-2021 at 07:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
find, love, reciprocal, true

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.