Will I travel to France within the next 9 months?

MsK

Horary Question: Will I travel to France within the next 9 months?

This would be a vacation. France is overseas/international travel for me so we are talking about the 9th house. Which is Mercury, in detriment by house and the Moon's last aspect will be to oppose it - which to me is an indicator that if I plan this trip...something will stop me.

However...I am in pretty good condition as Venus and the ascendant it early so I might have some wiggle room and it may just be too soon to tell.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary.48811.268141.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary.48811.268141.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 40

ElenaJ

Venus trine NN in the 9th and the cusp of the 9th show the possibility. Venus also trines Saturn in the 5th, are you going for a romantic partner?
Moon however is in your 6th house. Are you going for work?
Because moon approaches an opposition to mars, ruler of the 2nd, there could be financial problems that block you.
Also, mars is fever, and moon approaching a conjunction to Neptune (virus) in the 6th of health could put you at risk of Corona virus.
The moon opposition to mercury (who also governs travel), ruler of the 9th, coming from 6th to 12th, looks like it won't happen.
Have you already researched the current situation in France for Covit?
They have had some very serious problems, and ongoing ones, putting in place strict travel restrictions.

blackbery

I don't see it, no connect with Venus and 9th. Pluto in 4th. Maybe big problems in your own home country?

France is in a complete chaos with protests every weekend against the lockdowns & vaccine passports. I saw a video the other day of a French women trying to buy groceries. She was pushed out by thugs that the supermarket hired because she did not have a vaccine passport. She was screaming at them in French.

If you go & don't have a vax passport, you won't be allowed in the country or into any restaurant, etc.

Probably best to stay home for the next 6 months & see what happens in the world. ::whistling: :whistling::whistling:

Horary Question: Will I travel to France within the next 9 months?

This would be a vacation. France is overseas/international travel for me so we are talking about the 9th house. Which is Mercury, in detriment by house and the Moon's last aspect will be to oppose it - which to me is an indicator that if I plan this trip...something will stop me.

However...I am in pretty good condition as Venus and the ascendant it early so I might have some wiggle room and it may just be too soon to tell.

Thoughts?

tikana

No you wont.. because A. merc lord of 9th house rejects venus plus in 12th house plus conj separation from mars (yeah a bit better out of evil but not good enough because the moon is heading with the opposition to mars)

IMO stay home or choose closer vacation location due to venus trine with jupiter lord of 3rd house.. out of orb but still applying aspect

MsK

Thank you everyone. I'm not seeing much different than any of you but you always want other opinions especially when it comes to your own chart reading. I'll update everyone but I took it as "No" too.