Please Help; Solar Arc Pluto is about to square my natal Saturn, need interpretations

Birth info is 03/23/1996 at 04:04pm in Southfield, Michigan.

Solar arc Pluto is about to square my natal 8th house pisces Saturn. Saturn rules over my 5th and 6th house.

Solar arc Uranus is also squaring my natal Moon and my Solar arc Ascendant is trining my natal Neptune in a 0 degree orb.

I'm not sure how any of this is supposed to play out in my life because, at the moment, nothing is happening.

Could anyone please help me interpret my solar arc directions for this year? (sorry if attached image is too small or blurry). Thanks

Attachments

• astro_526gw_blah_2021811.83431.164313.jpg
    astro_526gw_blah_2021811.83431.164313.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
My sense is that solar arc progressions add some emotional and personal meanings to what's going on in your life. What happens literally, the details of it (things like getting a job or losing a job or starting or ending a relationship or having a kid or taking up a hobby or moving house) correlates more with transits. What your solar arc Pluto is doing is background noise. You'll probably see the theme more clearly in hindsight, if you look back at this time years down the road.

Saturn being placed in your eighth house and ruling your fifth, the first thing that comes to mind is sexuality. The second is children, if you have any or are considering doing so anytime soon. The next thing I think of is hobbies, personal interests, for fun things.

Pluto brings depth. Pluto can also destroy. The ugly underbelly gets exposed when Pluto's around.

But since this is solar arc we're talking about, we're more likely to be looking at a subtle, personal manifestation of the Pluto theme than an earth shaking event. If an earth shaking life event does occur, I'd look to see what transits are hitting your chart, and perhaps hitting your progressed planets (solar arc or secondary or both).

Frisiangal

Hi,
A solar arc direction chart/planet cannot be interpretted on its own, but in correspondence to natal chart positions, as well as secondary progressions (true motion of planets daily after birth).

Hypothetical solar arc calculations all move at same rate as the true motion of sec, progressed Sun, meaning that planets always make the same aspects with each other as in the natal chart, even when in different solar arc signs. Secondary progressions move at the individual planet's rate of motion per day = 1 year advanced, which produces entirely different aspects with the natal chart.
This means that the s.a.d stellium Sun-Mars-Mercury-Saturn trine Pluto is evident in the natal chart. How that complete configuration has affected life to date could carry significant weight (no Saturn pun intended) in detecting how conflicting an influence solar arc direction TO natal Saturn will play out. Other s.a.d's to natal planets should also be considered. A period covering 3 years applying-exact-separating is usual.

A natal chart with sec. progr. and s.a.d's would be more specific of details.

:smile:

Calleluna

Noel Tyl’s interpretation for Solar Arc Pluto= Saturn : “ the threat of loss in any area of life; potential self destruction; hard, hard work”