Saturn in Virgo Transiting My 11th House in Semi Square with Natal Ascendant

bradderz777

I have heard that Saturn being tortureous, i wonder if anyone can tell me if this placement affects friendships of sorts, i feel that my friends do not accept me as much as they used to, and i take things too serious when they joke at me, could this be Saturn troubling my mind? and i also lack confidence.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
could be many things, to bradderz

bradderz,

Thank you for giving some astrological interpretation along with your request for more information.

There are many things which could cause what you describe. It would be very helpful if you could post your chart so others could take a look at what is going on with your planets in your chart.

Needing more info,

Tim

Tamara

I've got the same positions. Saturn is transiting in my 11th house and semisquares my ascendant, but i don't feel any restrictions or confusions in friendship area. My relationships with my friends became more serious and determined. During this period i was able to see who was my real friend and who not. If i knew your exact birth data i could say why you feel such effect from Saturn. I think you must look where is posited the ruler of your 11th house(Mercury) and if there is any connection between your natal Mercury and transiting Saturn. Also look the aspects between Saturn and the ruler of your asc.

bradderz777

Hi, i have generated my birthchart, here it is, feel free to tell me anything that you see from it, thanks your help!.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 33

wilsontc

Staff member
friends, to bradderz

bradderz,

You said:
bradderz777 said:
i feel that my friends do not accept me as much as they used to, and i take things too serious when they joke at me, could this be Saturn troubling my mind?

Transiting (moving planets in the sky) Saturn (duty, also restriction) has been squaring (energy needs to be combined with) your Gemini (thinking, also joking) planets, indicating that you may feel restricted by "joking" energy. Saturn is now moving out of this square so it is possible that things will "lighten up" with your friends, and your ability to accept jokes will come back.

Saturnally yours,

Tim