Synastry: Really strong immediate connection

I've only just met this person and the connection has been deep, comforting and exciting right from the start. He truly feels like a soulmate and life partner and its very rare for me to feel this way. Is there anything in our chart that shows this could be a good match or things to look out for? Thanks so much, I really appreciate all of you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 2.43.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 2.43.29 PM.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 20

katydid

There are a few tight conjunctions which could explain these sudden benevolent feelings.

You have a double whammy of Jupiter:
His Jupiter conjunct your Cancer Moon ---which is very comforting and endearing. And your Jupiter conjunct his Mars, which makes him feel masculine and confident, more than usual for a shy Mars in Virgo.

His Uranus is conjunct your Mars, making you feel more impulsive than usual, and very optimistic, for a change.

There is also Saturn conjunct your Mercury, which may put a bit of a damper on things.

Does he hear you when you try to express yourself? Or do you feel you need to hold back somehow? I am not sure how that conjunction plays out, with all of the other conjunction which say the opposite----free wheeling outburst of expressive feelings, and openness, joy

Maybe, being in Capricorn, maybe the Saturn/Mercury is a positive expression of something that could be long lasting?

He appears to have a wide Moon/Pluto opposition in his natal chart. I would want to know more about his emotional state and what he is like in relationships?

Do you know his background or past history in relationships? is he controlling?

He is a Leo with Moon in Taurus so I am glad to see libra rising and some nice trines in your synastry chart.