I've predicted my own death. Need professional help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLaSoul

I honestly think that I've predicted my death.
I need the help of experienced astrologers please.

I came to this conclusion after looking at my Solar Return for 2022.
The Uranus/Saturn t square with my natal Scorpio stellium looks extremely difficult as this return is right after a partial solar eclipse.

- SR Mars (L12) square SR Jupiter (L8)
- SR Sun ( L4 ) square SR Saturn (L9,10)
- SR Moon applying towards North Node and Retrograde Uranus
- Using my Directed Solar Arc chart, notice natal 8th Lord Jupiter makes a grand cross in aspect with the SR Uranus/Saturn/Scorpio Stellium.
- Also notice SR Mars square Directed Solar Arc North Node.

Next, I found a lunar return in which the event actually takes place.
I feel the event will take place not only because of the activity between L4,L8,L12, but also because of the aspects.

Notice that the same Mars Square Jupiter aspect from the SR repeats, exact same degrees but different signs. LR Mars is in applying opposition with LR pluto.

LR 8th house cusp conjunct Natal Descendant
LR 12th house cusp conjunct Natal Moon (L3)
LR 4th house cusp conjunct Natal Jupiter (L8)

LR Mars trine Progressed Mars
LR Uranus conjunct natal Ascendant
LR Jupiter/LR Pluto/LR Mars/LR South node makes a grand cross with natal Mars

Also notice the activity between 4th, 8th, and 12th houses in the LR.
L8 in 4th house, L4 in 12th house conjunct Saturn, L12 changing signs and applying conjunction with north node while squaring the 8th ruler.

Please help me with professional insights... I have looked at way too many disaster and sudden death charts to not feel like there are many red flags in these charts.

If it is indeed an accident, can I avoid it?

pwadm: attachments removed on member's request

Last edited by a moderator:

DeLaSoul

attaching my natal as well.

My name is Raymond.
Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Culpeper

Premium Member
I do not think that you can predict death just from SR charts. It is also necessary to look at primary directions and profections of the natal chart. There is no indication in the natal for the year you are looking at. Jupiter is the planet of death. It rules the 8th whole sign house in the SR chart. It is in its own sign Pisces and is unafflicted. I just do not see any indication of danger of death.

DeLaSoul

You say you don't think... maybe recheck your sources instead of quickly dismissing my theory.

I will post my primary directions then.

I would appreciate it if people would actually take the time to look at the charts I posted and even use your own software to come to conclusions rather than quickly bog my theory down.

I definitely see that there are alarming factors in the charts which resemble a lot of the sudden death charts which I've studied.

I'd appreciate the insights of an Experienced astrologer please

Last edited:

Oddity

Culpeper is an experienced astrologer.

That SR doesn't look especially deathy to me, either.

Your out-of-sect malefic is Saturn, which is likely to cause you more trouble than Mars. Still, I'm not you so I can't say for sure. Have years when Mars and Jupiter were active been especially bad for you in terms of health or accidents? Have any years?

You might want to look at what was going on then. Generic death and disaster charts can be useful, but you know better than anyone else how your own chart works.

JUPITERASC

You say you don't think...
maybe recheck your sources instead of quickly dismissing my theory.

I will post my primary directions then.

I would appreciate it
if people would actually take the time to look at the charts I posted
and even use your own software to come to conclusions
rather than quickly bog my theory down.

I definitely see that there are alarming factors in the charts which resemble a lot of the sudden death charts which I've studied.

I'd appreciate the insights of an Experienced astrologer please
if that is the case then consider paying for a professional report :smile:
because you just scorned the good advice of an excellent astrologer
who is extremely well experienced
and has given consistently excellent advice FREE on our forum
for years
also
keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills for FREE
no one is paid
and so
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice

Certainly we have members with many years of astrological study completed
but our unpaid generous members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

members are encouraged to interpret their own charts
to learn by practice

DeLaSoul

Culpeper is an experienced astrologer.

That SR doesn't look especially deathy to me, either.

Your out-of-sect malefic is Saturn, which is likely to cause you more trouble than Mars. Still, I'm not you so I can't say for sure. Have years when Mars and Jupiter were active been especially bad for you in terms of health or accidents? Have any years?

You might want to look at what was going on then. Generic death and disaster charts can be useful, but you know better than anyone else how your own chart works.

Culpepper may be an experienced astrologer but I don't think he's right.

And yes, I've told you already. I know my chart and I know how sudden death event transits have played out before for other people, i've looked at their returns and aspects between those with their solar arcs/progressed/natals.

Trust me, I see something really bad that year.
If you can actually help me instead of bogging my theory down, it would be greatly appreciated.

It actually is quite disheartening to shoot my theory down so quickly as it took me many hours to actually find these returns and look at the aspects between them and my natal/solar arc/progressed charts,etc.

I am waiting for more replies

People , please. Just because you have a high number of posts or you are the experienced in house astrologer here does NOT mean you are 100% correct. Now we don't have to debate about who knows more, please. Stick to the subject, not the reputation of the astrologer who just posted a response. This is kinda ridiculous guys..... Notice how i was just attacked by 2 other forum members in defense of someone I disagreed with. Not even a harsh disagreement.

I just need your help, not you rejecting my theories.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

And yes, I've told you already. I know my chart and I know how sudden death event transits have played out before for other people, i've looked at their returns and aspects between those with their solar arcs/progressed/natals.

If you can actually help me instead of bogging my theory down, it would be greatly appreciated.

It actually is quite disheartening to shoot my theory down so quickly as it took me many hours to actually find these returns and look at the aspects between them and my natal/solar arc/progressed charts,etc.

so please, I am waiting for more replies

So, you respond negatively if others contradict your opinion on the charts you posted;does that mean that you only want people to agree with your analysis?

For what though, do you want to die in 4 years? Or is it that you want to be vindicated as a 'great' astrologer?

JUPITERASC

People , please. Just because you have a high number of posts or you are the experienced in house astrologer here does NOT mean you are 100% correct. Now we don't have to debate about who knows more, please. Stick to the subject, not the reputation of the astrologer who just posted a response. This is kinda ridiculous guys..... Notice how i was just attacked by 2 other forum members in defense of someone I disagreed with. Not even a harsh disagreement.

I just need your help, not you rejecting my theories.
If you are as alarmed as you seem to be - yet are consistently rejecting good advice
as posted on this thread from Oddity and Culpeper
then I recommend you contact an astrologer who is familiar with these kinds of issues, such as BENJAMIN DYKES :smile:
Dr Benjamin Dykes is a professional astrologer
https://www.bendykes.com/

DeLaSoul

So, you respond negatively if others contradict your opinion on the charts you posted;does that mean that you only want people to agree with your analysis?

For what though, do you want to die in 4 years? Or is it that you want to be vindicated as a 'great' astrologer?

Hmm.. I didn't respond negatively so I don't see where all this hate is coming from.
I simply asked for better replies from more astrologers.
Wow obviously AstrologyWeekly is not the place to come when one is trying to save their own life.
Someone disagreed with you, true. You don't have to be sensitive about it.
Am I making you look bad? no. I simply asked for more replies.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Culpepper may be an experienced astrologer
but I don't think he's right.

It actually is quite disheartening to shoot my theory down so quickly

as it took me many hours to actually find these returns

and look at the aspects between them and my natal/solar arc/progressed charts,etc.

Assessing any natal chart with thoroughness requires "many hours"
as you yourself just stated
HOWEVER
you appear to be expecting instant response
that's just unrealistic :smile:

conspiracy theorist

Hmm.. I didn't respond negatively so I don't see where all this hate is coming from.
Wow obviously AstrologyWeekly is not the place to come when one is trying to save their own life.
Am I making you look bad? no. I simply asked for more replies.

No one is "hating". Simply disagreeing with you.

I had a similar thread a year or two back. I also did the same thing as you: looked at solar returns, lunar returns, also figured out the amount of years that my chart supposedly has for life. I was met with the same level of (non) hate which actually turned into a very fruitful discussion. I was even introduced to a new timing technique that helps the whole process of fine tuning dangerous periods.

DeLaSoul

No one is "hating". Simply disagreeing with you.

I had a similar thread a year or two back. I also did the same thing as you: looked at solar returns, lunar returns, also figured out the amount of years that my chart supposedly has for life. I was met with the same level of (non) hate which actually turned into a very fruitful discussion. I was even introduced to a new timing technique that helps the whole process of fine tuning dangerous periods.

that's funny because your first post to me sounded like you were almost angered by me disagreeing. But I guess if there's not 'hate'.

I would really like to stay on the topic of astrology from now on rather than stray from the subject into useless battles with you.

JUPITERASC

Hmm.. I didn't respond negatively
so I don't see where all this hate is coming from.
Two excellent astrologers
who gave you good sensible advice
were disdained by you
HOWEVER
obviously you are alarmed
because you think you are correct with your prediction
of your own death
NEVERTHELESS
you are aware that on our forum
the whole discussion of the prediction of death is a sensitive area :smile:
for example
THE MORALITY OF PREDICTING DEATH thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64628&highlight=morality
is one that highlights these issues clearly

Wow obviously AstrologyWeekly is not the place to come
when one is trying to save their own life.
We're members of an AMATEUR astrological LEARNING FORUM
your expectations are very high

Am I making you look bad? no.
I simply asked for more replies.
then have some patience and give time for the more replies you seek

DeLaSoul

Assessing any natal chart with thoroughness requires "many hours"
as you yourself just stated
HOWEVER
you appear to be expecting instant response
that's just unrealistic :smile:

well no, don't assume that i'm 'expecting' a instant response.

I disagreed to let you know that the solution to my problem has been left unanswered, not to start drama.

conspiracy theorist

that's funny because your first post to me sounded like you were almost angered by me disagreeing. But I guess if there's not 'hate'.

I would really like to stay on the topic of astrology from now on rather than stray from the subject into useless battles with you.

?

This is hilarious

Oddity

I wasn't aware that I was attacking you, that was certainly not my intent.

I still think it would be useful (at least to the rest of us) if you could give the dates where you've had serious health upsets or accidents, then we can see if there's a pattern in your chart. That would make things easier.

I don't think you're going to find an astrologer anywhere who's going to say 'yay!' when you claim to have predicted a very young death for yourself.

Could it happen? Yes, people do die young. But let's try to poke holes in your theory, first, ok? That's not an attack on you, that's one of those situations where I'm pretty sure you're hoping you're wrong. If not, why else would you post?

JUPITERASC

well no, don't assume that i'm 'expecting' a instant response.

I disagreed to let you know that the solution to my problem has been left unanswered,
not to start drama.
The drama began with the thread title :smile:
which is designed to attract attention
by being deliberately dramatic
i.e.
you announce that you "need professional help"
because you think you predicted your own death

DeLaSoul

The drama began with the thread title :smile:
which is designed to attract attention
by being deliberately dramatic
i.e.
you announce that you "need professional help"
because you think you predicted your own death

Well, JupiterASC.

Am i going to make a topic title reading "Need Amateur help" for this matter?
Ha ha ha. Try again.

If that's the case, we can say the font that you use in all of your posts is deliberately used to steal the spotlight from other posters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.