My Son's Social & Educational Life

Hi,

My son is applying to college right now. He is a senior in high school. He has been pretty upset with not having a good social life or any solid friends. I have two main questions that I would like you someone answer please: Will he have a good social life (ie party life and friends) in college? Also, will he get into a good college? Also I had two other questions: What are some good majors for him? And how will his senior year go? If something is wrong, are there any solutions?
Attached are his charts and below is the basic info. Thank you for your help!

Birthday: 09/25/1999
Birth time: 12:49 pm
Birth Place: Hoboken, NJ, USA
Latitude: 40.741221
Longitude: -74.0337860584259

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-12-28 at 1.57.38 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-12-28 at 1.57.38 PM.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2016-12-28 at 1.53.18 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-12-28 at 1.53.18 PM.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 20

curiousabout77

Your son has pluto and mars on the ascendant so this may mean that power and domination maybe a theme in his relationships and not really enjoying each others company. Trying to get something from each other or trying to change each other maybe a theme as well but on the positive side people may have a strong affect on him and affect his life direction.
Perhaps his best bet is maybe making friends through activities like being in sports or political or other groups where joining with like minded people and working towards something may help foster a social life and feel connected to other people.

RaRohini

Hi !
As per vedic chart, his Ascendant is Scorpio Jyestha ruled by Mercury and Mercury is exalted in Virgo Hasta in the 11th house of networking. His mind is working at lightening speed( something like a chess player).He may do very well in mechanics or networking. Finance msy be a good stream too.Moon in Pisces Uttarabhadra in the 5th house of self expression. This star likes to stay in an 'ivory tower' as they may emotionally get affected by negative energy. He should make sure to keep cheerful company. They succeed very well after 40 years of age. They do well in oil, gems and jewelry, networking industries. Or any other 'expansive' stream.
Clues about friends lies in the 3rd house. Ketu is in the 3rd house.This means he has already mastered the energy of friends and communication. Now is the time to 'apply' the knowledge. So he may not be interested in frivolous talk. But he will be comfortable with like minded people. He can join a chess club or a martial arts class. (Mercury in Hasta means he communicates through the hands). So some hobby to do with hands. He would love to volunteer too. Something to do , will get him the friends. Party....? May not be his cuppa tea.
Let him do as his spirit wills ! God bless!

Last edited: