All angles conjunct in synastry??

angelic

I was wondering if anyone had an interpretation of this. What I mean by all angles conjunct is ASC/ASC DSC/DSC IC/IC MC/MC, all conjunct to the degree. What would this mean? Is this common?

Only thing I found online was:
"The more the conjunction is exact the better and if ALL the angles (Ascendant, Descendant, MC or IC) of one parter coincide with the angles (Ascendant, Descendant, MC or IC) of the other, then you are so drawn to each other that a marriage cannot be avoided..."

Thank you!

duenderoja

I was wondering if anyone had an interpretation of this. What I mean by all angles conjunct is ASC/ASC DSC/DSC IC/IC MC/MC, all conjunct to the degree. What would this mean? Is this common?

Only thing I found online was:
"The more the conjunction is exact the better and if ALL the angles (Ascendant, Descendant, MC or IC) of one parter coincide with the angles (Ascendant, Descendant, MC or IC) of the other, then you are so drawn to each other that a marriage cannot be avoided..."

Thank you!
It means that you have the same ascendant/etc. and the draw is stronger when the angles are ascendant / mc or ascendant /descendant etc.

Kitchy

Banned
angular conjunctions are very good in synastry. there is another post floating around here about the same.

if you believe the angles are the structure of your chart (i do) - when the structures are aligned, it makes for solidity and building good stuff. the planets inbetween the quadrants in synastry tell how much effort or apathy is to be expected in between the time of building something together. All inter-aspected angles are good for relationships- even the tough ones, because it's sticking out power for moving forward in life together.

Both parties are encouraged to keep moving forward - even through lapses and discontent.

People who view their lives that way tend to go farther with each other.

angelic

angular conjunctions are very good in synastry. there is another post floating around here about the same.

if you believe the angles are the structure of your chart (i do) - when the structures are aligned, it makes for solidity and building good stuff. the planets inbetween the quadrants in synastry tell how much effort or apathy is to be expected in between the time of building something together. All inter-aspected angles are good for relationships- even the tough ones, because it's sticking out power for moving forward in life together.

Both parties are encouraged to keep moving forward - even through lapses and discontent.

People who view their lives that way tend to go farther with each other.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply

My partner and I have this, all angles conjunct a 29* mutable signs. We have been able to stick with each other despite very trying times. The focus was always on improvement rather than breaking up or giving up on the relationship. Very interesting

Kitchy

Banned
i've been learning more about the building trades. so i envision 2' x 4's and then double them up in framing. Who doesn't want a house with supporting structures like that?