Two singleton planets also included in a yod -- thoughts?

GeminiGrrl

I've recently begun learning about "singleton" planets in the natal chart -- planets which are the only ones of a certain element or energy, or which are the only one(s) in one of the three different types of houses. A review of my chart shows that I have two singleton planets -- my natal Saturn (a singleton twice over because it's my only fire planet and my only cardinal planet) and my natal Neptune (because it's my only water planet). The odd thing -- as you can see from my natal chart -- is that Saturn and Neptune are both part of a yod in my chart. One yod has Neptune at the apex and Saturn and Mercury as the two other parts of it, the other has Saturn at its apex and Uranus and Neptune as the other two parts. It's obvious from this that Saturn and Neptune are very important planets in my chart since they're not just singletons but also involved in yods (and Neptune additionally conjuncts my Ascendant)...but how should I interpret this, and what would be the most effective way of working with these energies?

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 23

comdoc

I've recently begun learning about "singleton" planets in the natal chart -- planets which are the only ones of a certain element or energy, or which are the only one(s) in one of the three different types of houses. A review of my chart shows that I have two singleton planets -- my natal Saturn (a singleton twice over because it's my only fire planet and my only cardinal planet) and my natal Neptune (because it's my only water planet). The odd thing -- as you can see from my natal chart -- is that Saturn and Neptune are both part of a yod in my chart. One yod has Neptune at the apex and Saturn and Mercury as the two other parts of it, the other has Saturn at its apex and Uranus and Neptune as the other two parts. It's obvious from this that Saturn and Neptune are very important planets in my chart since they're not just singletons but also involved in yods (and Neptune additionally conjuncts my Ascendant)...but how should I interpret this, and what would be the most effective way of working with these energies?

Scorpio Neptune in 12th yod resolution involves your Virgo Uranus in 10th House. "Career flexibility". And last decan of Capricorn in 2nd House. "Employment income".

Aries Saturn in 5th House yod resolution involves your Gemini Mercury in 7th House: "Communicate with others". And last decan of Sagittarius in 1st House. "Inner focus, practice and teach meditation". :)