Regulus conjunct the ascendant

URASTAR

REGULUS ASCENDANT “Great honor and wealth, but violence and trouble, sickness, fevers, acute disease, benefits seldom last, favor of the great, victory over enemies and scandal.”[4]
Agatha Christie – Justin Timberlake – Natalie Cole – Elton John – Uma Thurman – Charles/Camila Davison – Woody Allen – Cyntha Payne – Helena Bonham Carter – Morrisey – Siouxie Sioux
Don't forget Donald Trump.

I also have ASC conjucting Regulus. It’s the exact conjunction…
I also have loaded 5th…maybe I should consider becoming an influncer as a side hustle…I have many fame indicators (ruler od the 10th in 5th, Moon (almost?) in the 7th)…
But Idk…this Saturn energy is killing the vibe xD

Mad Madam Mimm

QUOTE:

'....The main star of Leo is Regulus, a triple star, flushed white and ultramarine. The Latin term Regulus was first applied by Copernicus as a diminutive of its earlier form Rex, meaning King. The same title was given to it by the ancient Babylonians even though they originally knew the constellation as the Great Dog. In an ancient tablet from Ninevah, the following omen is found:

If the star of the Great Lion is gloomy the heart of the people will not rejoice.....'

'....The royal title is presumed to originate from Regulus's brilliance and ancient proximity to the summer solstice

Today, however, it is one of the faintest 1st magnitude stars, being only about one third as bright as Sirius.

It lies very close to the ecliptic and in Persia was used - along with Fomalhaut, Aldebaran and Antares - as one of the four 'Guardians of Heaven', stars which rose at six hourly intervals and marked the four cardinal points and directions. Linked to the direction of south and the culminating point of the Sun, it was the natural symbol for glory and the height of power.....'

'...Regulus is frequently known as the Lion's heart or Cor Leonis, because of its position in the breast.

It was said by Lilly to show a generous and civil disposition, ambition and the desire to rule. The direction of the MC, Ascendant, Sun or Moon to the star indicates a time of increased fortune, happiness and reputation, and suggests support from eminent figures....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/leo_myth.html :smile:
6/23/2010. Stuff is real folks. Nobody should be scared of anything. It’s a protective loving force, that will also eat you alive if you’re a bad threat. I always wondered what that pulse was and I just found it. I don’t think it liked me much, but I’m def well behaved now lol

Mad Madam Mimm

QUOTE:

'....The main star of Leo is Regulus, a triple star, flushed white and ultramarine. The Latin term Regulus was first applied by Copernicus as a diminutive of its earlier form Rex, meaning King. The same title was given to it by the ancient Babylonians even though they originally knew the constellation as the Great Dog. In an ancient tablet from Ninevah, the following omen is found:

If the star of the Great Lion is gloomy the heart of the people will not rejoice.....'

'....The royal title is presumed to originate from Regulus's brilliance and ancient proximity to the summer solstice

Today, however, it is one of the faintest kid1st magnitude stars, being only about one third as bright as Sirius.

It lies very close to the ecliptic and in Persia was used - along with Fomalhaut, Aldebaran and Antares - as one of the four 'Guardians of Heaven', stars which rose at six hourly intervals and marked the four cardinal points and directions. Linked to the direction of south and the culminating point of the Sun, it was the natural symbol for glory and the height of power.....'

'...Regulus is frequently known as the Lion's heart or Cor Leonis, because of its position in the breast.

It was said by Lilly to show a generous and civil disposition, ambition and the desire to rule. The direction of the MC, Ascendant, Sun or Moon to the star indicates a time of increased fortune, happiness and reputation, and suggests support from eminent figures....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/leo_myth.html :smile:
6/23/2010. Stuff is real folks. Nobody should be scared of anything. It’s a protective loving force, that will also eat you alive if you’re a bad threat. I always wondered what that pulse was and I just found it. I don’t think it liked me much but I’m def well behaved now lol

CapAquaPis

Read my half-sis' natal chart and there's a 26-29' Leo range ascendant with the zodiac sign constellation's most prominent star "Alpha Leonis" (Regulus)...they are problematic, emotional, dramatic, tend to correct others, display snobbish attitudes and try to be perfectionist moral influencers.

Mad Madam Mimm

Read my half-sis' natal chart and there's a 26-29' Leo range ascendant with the zodiac sign constellation's most prominent star "Alpha Leonis" (Regulus)...they are problematic, emotional, dramatic, tend to correct others, display snobbish attitudes and try to be perfectionist moral influencers.
I try to be a high vibing Scorpio, but sometimes…. Well lol
I am what I am. Does she have Virgo in her chart? I think that aspect of trying to be moral is what saves me. If it influences people, that’s fine. Perhaps you misunderstand her cool behavior as snobbish. People tell me I can be unapproachable, because of the stoicism. Underneath it’s usually because I’m not comfortable in my environment. Maybe cut sis some slack huh

Mad Madam Mimm

I am what I am. Does she have Virgo in her chart? I think that aspect of trying to be moral is what saves me. If it influences people, that’s fine. Perhaps you misunderstand her cool behavior as snobbish. People tell me I can be unapproachable, because of the stoicism. Underneath it’s usually because I’m not comfortable in my environment. Maybe cut sis some slack huh
Leos can make me happy when I’m in a good mood. Sometimes, their sunshine and dramatics can make me cranky lol. I get it. It can be A LOT. Boo hoo and it’s loud lol
Kinda amusing at times. Sometimes I just leave the room until they go away lol

marthacccccc

Regulus was rising in the first house in Marilyn Monroe's birth chart (unfortunately for MM-at least in the opinion of those of us who accept its reality-Lilith was nearly exactly conjunt the rising Regulus)
I realize this is 10 years later, hopefully you still get this message... my rising is at 1° virgo, my black lillith at 3° virgo... so both conjunct Regulus. I'm curious, why was it unfortunate for Marilyn Monroe? What did these planets influence? What could all of this mean?

Mad Madam Mimm

Leos can make me happy when I’m in a good mood. Sometimes, their sunshine and dramatics can make me cranky lol. I get it. It can be A LOT. Boo boo and it’s loud lol
Kinda amusing at times
I just reread your post. Two words
Ha and Ha!
I just reread this, twice. It sounded different today.
I had a dream in my car and the radio went Alpha Beta Theta and it was quite different and yes, I was terrified lol… I’ve never ceased to exist, but, I know what it feels like. I didn’t much care for that dream lol What I gathered, stars kinda remind me of physics. Alpha who? Boo hoo. I read in Hellenistic astrology you can find your own rising star for your birth chart? Do you know yours? Im gonna look at mine if I can find a free website. Im not buying a chart reading.

Dark Horse

Have Regulus, Pluto, and Mercury all conjunct within 3 degrees of my Virgo ascendent. Had a near death experience due to a car accident that really changed my life (for the better) when Pluto was exactly conjunct the Galactic Center - 2/27/2016. I agree with Mad Madam Mimm statement "It’s a protective loving force, that will also eat you alive if you’re a bad threat." For me, Regulus, being the heart of the Lion, reminds me to make use of the courage to be found there when I'm being fearful and hesitant.

Laoise1127

I have virgo rising 0°. Lilith and Mars trine ascendant. Virgo helps I think, but there is still regulus right there. Sometimes it comes out in terms of boldness or frankness, but generally I tend to be very cautious in how I speak and come across to others.

JUPITERASC

Have Regulus, Pluto, and Mercury all conjunct within 3 degrees of my Virgo ascendent. Had a near death experience due to a car accident that really changed my life (for the better) when Pluto was exactly conjunct the Galactic Center - 2/27/2016. I agree with Mad Madam Mimm statement "It’s a protective loving force, that will also eat you alive if you’re a bad threat." For me, Regulus, being the heart of the Lion, reminds me to make use of the courage to be found there when I'm being fearful and hesitant.
I have virgo rising 0°. Lilith and Mars trine ascendant. Virgo helps I think, but there is still regulus right there. Sometimes it comes out in terms of boldness or frankness, but generally I tend to be very cautious in how I speak and come across to others.
regulus.JPG

Humanitarian

It's 2/27/2006, not 2/27/2016 since in 2016, Pluto is in Capricorn