Newbie: Interpretations Of My Chart; Transits Included

leighster

Hi, my name is Leigh (pronounced like Lee) I'm 21 years old and I'm new here but instead of introducing myself in the "introduce yourself" thread, I wanted to jump right into my chart interpretation as I'm an Aries and more of a jump the gun kind of gal. ;)

Ok, since I'm new here I don't really know how to upload a picture of my chart yet, so here's a link. If it doesn't work my birth info is.
4/11/91
in Santa Monica, CA
at 10:28am

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=kv3fileXyepvX-u1296850076

I got into astrology about a little over 2 years ago. I've always had an interest in astrology and always knew I was an Aries but nothing to the extent that I obsess over it now lol. My mom is also very into astrology, not so much anymore but she still knows a great deal, she's a Libra.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about my chart that I might not already know. My mom has told me that I have a slight Cardinal T square and that since my planets are at the top of my chart I'm going to be more of a worldy person rather than a family oriented person. At least that's what my mother says lol.

I've included the transits with the link (if it works.) Right now Jupiter is in my 12th house and I've been gaining weight like crazy, or at least been insanely into food as of the last 2 weeks and have no idea what is going on. I always blame Jupiter, possibly because I have Jupiter in the 2nd house natally. I'm blaming it on Jupiter in the 12th because I don't see anything else that woud be causing it and also because Jupiter is on it's way to my 1st house (eeeeesh) But was wondering if anyone can pick up on any other transits or reasons why I'm so obsessed with food at the moment. Usually I can calm myself down with overeating or at least attempt to go on a diet but lately I've been having no self control whatsoever. If anyone could help me figure this out I would greatly appreciate it.

I look forward to reading your answers and if you have any other questions I'd be glad to answer them.

Happy Friday!

-Leigh <3