Missing computer and televison..

EV77

Banned
hi
I am asking on my boyfriend behalf about his missing possession. A computer and televison. We wonder where is these things and whether it is being stolen or being kept by somebody for a reason.

When I look at the chart, the 7th house that represent him is in cusp of Aquarius and if I use the tradisional ruler of Aquarius that is Saturn, it is in 3rd house (cadent). 2nd house from the 7th is Pisces and its tradisional ruler is Jupiter. and if I take the modern ruler of Pisces Neptune, it is in his 1st house. (Angular house). No Aspect between Saturn and Jupiter or Neptune.

The placement of 2nd ruler ( Jupiter ) in pisces and in his 2nd house indicate it might be somewhere in bathroom, kitchen, near wells and pumps, all damp places, rivers, fishponds. And if I use the modern ruler of Pisces Neptune, it is in Aquarius his 1st house. (Hilly, uneven places, quarries & Mines. High places, the attic, roof, and upper part of all rooms)

The Moon and the Neptune (Modern ruler of Pisces) in angular house. Hopefuly the sign of recovery.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_96_where_is_the_computer_and_tv_hr_45346_927.jpg
    astro_2gw_96_where_is_the_computer_and_tv_hr_45346_927.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 27