What do you see?

Long1388

Hello,

I currently have an unfavorable living situation and was wondering if my chart points to moving any time soon. Also in regards to work, when will things begin to pick up. I am in sales and have not made a sale in the last 10 months. If anything else stands out in my chart please feel free to respond.

March 1,1996 Wilmington,DE 12:51pm
Chart Attached

Attachments

• BCHART.pdf
    219.5 KB · Views: 34

Zora

Account Closed
I am a male
O.K. :smile:

attachment.php

I currently have an unfavorable living situation and was wondering if my chart points to moving any time soon. Also in regards to work, when will things begin to pick up. I am in sales and have not made a sale in the last 10 months. If anything else stands out in my chart please feel free to respond.

Hello Long,

10 months is a long time. One can kinda get depressive with. Did it ever function successfully before ? As from your chart - IMO you are not a salesman. And the clearest sign and reply to catch your attention that you are not on your own right way is.... to be not successful.

This is what transiting uranus started to tell you when activating in march 2019 first your rising ruler moon special degree of zero leo by square and afterwards your natal uranus by square and afterwards your sag pluto by inconjunct - for a wake up.

Transiting saturn follows up now, what tr-uranus began and supports your moon now by trine until beginning of next year for a new start to happen in your life.

Did you ever thought about teaching, coaching, training, councelling ?
Jupiter rules your work house 6th is in 7th house - advising people with your own work and is in trine with your sun/mars conj - whereof sun is ruler of your financial income.

Neptune as ruler of 10th in 7th is also a professional consultant constellation and your special moon on zero degree leo is a mediator skill to help people.

Transiting saturn activates your neptune and your career and lifepath until end of the year by conjunct for a considerable change in your life and will also sextile and activate your natal saturn as your ruler of 7th house until end of the year - to support you in meeting helpful people during this time.

Or to find a new partner - if you are not yet in a relationship. As venus as your ruler of 5th house- love and romance is same time also activated by saturn. But 5th house is also self-imployment and self-independancy.

Attachments

• Chart long.jpg
    Chart long.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 54