Help please - Should my partner sell his home?

Ace

It's a hot seller's market still.

My partner has a rental property he is seriously considering selling because of it, but he is very torn about it because it's a stable passive income generator. He owns it (title and deed only in his name) and I am asking the question for him. Since we are a couple and we share all resources and expenses that come from this property, do I take him as the 1st or 7th? The analysis below is for him as the 7th. Hope this is right.

Mercury is him (Seller). Mercury is in 1H. Mercury in pitted degree in turned 7th. Mercury conjunct Buyer.

Jupiter (29 degrees) is the Buyer and about to change from the sign of it's fall (Capricorn) to Aquarius.

ASC/DSC has S.Node (on Buyer) and N.Node (on Seller).

Mars is price of property is very strong in Aries.

Moon (partner's profit) in pitted degree sq. Mars (price of property).

Not exactly sure I see much positivity.

He is currently keeping this place as a rental property with terrific tenants already living there and plan to stay long term and have expressed getting their finances in order to get a loan from the bank next year to purchase the property.

Does anyone see this going well to get a very good sale price on this. I just don't see it happening much as it appears from the chart he won't get the sales price he is hoping for.

Attachments

• phome.jpg
    phome.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: