why he changed his mind ? help!

jeanne

hello! ive been dating a widower for 2 months ( he lost his wife 2 years ago) Our relationship was platonic , no intimacy but i thought things were going ok, he told me he likes me , that he wants to move on etc..
today he send me a message telling me that he wants to be alone and he is afraid to get closer or have a relationship with me . I was surprised, because i thought we were getting closer.
I made this chart asking the question " how does he feels about me right now" Please help, im so dissapointed.

in the chart
1rst house, me , virgo, ruler mercury .Mercury is in the 9th house ( in his 3rd house of thoughts..) thinking of me?

7th house, pisces, ruler jupiter. Jupiter in 11th house ( his 5th house) he conjuncts moon, my other significator. he is exalted there.. make he feels ok ??

mercury, me conjuncts the sun. not good, right ? also in the 9th house, maybe that shows the distance between us?

please. help!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_how_he_feels_right_now.45941.599.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_how_he_feels_right_now.45941.599.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 26

Zarathu

Account Closed
Please read this FAQ about horary question: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

How and why questions are not in the purvey of horary. You question would be better answered by looking at the kinds of things he brings to a relationship, and at his current emotional and mental challenges, and then at the synastry of your combined relationship, and finally at the composite chart of the two of you.

What you want won't come from Horary, even though it says relationship. Horary generally answers yes/no questions with come additional information around it. You could have asked, "Does he love me?" OR "WILL our relationship die in the next 3-6 months?" But WHY? That's synastry astrology.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Hi Jeanne,

One thing I'm noticing that you pointed out was the conjunction between the Moon and Jupiter in the Eleventh house. At the end of all of this I think things will be okay as long as you push the platonic angle of the relationship (as the Eleventh is about friendship and trust).

As for the why and what happened, the last aspect that occurred with Jupiter was the sextile to Mercury. Can you recall anything unusual about your last contact with him? Perhaps something that you said or mentioned that seemed to evoke a strange reaction from him?

Another thing is that Jupiter is suffering from some bad aspects from the malefics Mars and Saturn. Both rule difficult houses and are afflicting him from the Second and Third. Has he recently had financial difficulties? Perhaps a falling out with or loss of someone in the family (more recently than his wife, of course)?

jeanne

Kaiousei no Senshi, thanks for the reply
to answer your questions , well. i met him on thursday and everything was ok. he complimented me, told me that he likes me etc..friday we talked with messages also everything ok . he told me that we should meet on sunday and arrange something . saturday i texted him , he replied after hours but it was a very cold message. On sunday i texted him and he texted me back that he wants to be alone and that he is afraid to continue etc.. it's like something happened during the weekend .. i have no idea really .

about the financial difficulties i cannot know.. about other loss, also i dont know anything about it. i have the feeling that i didnt say anything that could cause this reaction .

he told me that he is going to come to my house and we will talk . So i guess we will talk more about it. But i;m so surprised because things were fine !

anyway ! i really dont know what to say ..

Zarathu

Account Closed
I take it that you do not have his birth chart data? Or permission to post it? or willingness to post your own too?