Solar Eclipse July 11, 2010, 7:40:28PM UT in Cancer

Pallas-trine-Mars

Solar Eclipse July 11, 2010, 7:40:28PM UT on 19°23 Cancer

:sick: Has it started to manifest for you?

Last edited:

dhundhun

Eclipses create void for some time before acting. I was almost sleeping whole day (very uncommon for me). I hope it will act for me.

Christian09

Yeah, my Solar Return is @ 19CAN21 so this should be interesting...I don't think I've ever had an eclipse dead on my Solar degree before.

Neptune Rising

It falls in my 7th house, trine Jupiter and Ceres in Pisces, Jupiter my chart ruler. I found out from a mate yesterday about a guy who has been asking after me. We got in touch. Eclipse is conjunct his Moon. Oh yea, its opposite my natal Sun too.

millionora

Yeah, my Solar Return is @ 19CAN21 so this should be interesting...I don't think I've ever had an eclipse dead on my Solar degree before.
Very nice and lucky you Christian09..my mother has the same as yours, and when we had the same eclipse in 1972 she married my father a week later...wow cant imagine what greatness this eclipse will bring for you..:)

Kuntuzangmo

It falls in my 7th house, trine Jupiter and Ceres in Pisces, Jupiter my chart ruler. I found out from a mate yesterday about a guy who has been asking after me. We got in touch. Eclipse is conjunct his Moon. Oh yea, its opposite my natal Sun too.

nice neptune.

how do we find out where it lands on our chart?

i haven't had anything...but broke some glass accidentally this morning.

Neptune Rising

Hi Kuntuzangmo

It will be in the natal house that the Sun is transiting through when the Moon conjuncts it (just near to the nodes, south node in this case), at 19 degree Cancer.

Nothing happened today for me either, except going out for a sunbathe in a bit, after a nice cup of coffee. But, I've been considering this contact I've made again with a chap, and how the trine to natal Jupiter relates... :tongue:

NR

Kuntuzangmo

Thx NR,
So does that mean that we will feel the effects in our cancer house?
Do you have thoughts about the fact that the eclipse is happening during the world cup final?

:)

Neptune Rising

Hey Kuntuzangmo, yes thats it.

I just saw that in the world cup thread, interesting! It is almost like they timed it perfectly the organisers! It maybe shows the final bring something new to the countries playing today, maybe more so for the winner?

NR

BobZemco

You people are seeing things that ain't happening.

The united observations of Astrologers in every age and every clime confirms this opinion, and the student himself can easily prove it. In Ptolemy’s Tetrabiblos, we find the following rules laid down in regard to eclipses:

“In all eclipses of the Sun and Moon and especially in such as are fully visible, the place in the Zodiac where the eclipse happens is to be noted ; and it must be seen what countries are in familiarity with that place . . . . and, in like manner, it must be observed what cities are under the influence of the sign in which the eclipse happens, either by means of the Ascendant and the situation of the Luminaries at the time of their foundation . . . . Whatever countries or cities shall be thus found in familiarity with the ecliptical place will all be comprehended in the event, which will, however, principally attach to all those parts which may be connected with the identical sign of the eclipse, and in which it may be visible while above the earth.”

If you cannot see the eclipse, then it has no effect on you.

Even if you can see an eclipse, it has no effect unless it is in partile conjunction with a natal or progressed planet or one of the angles.

For lunar eclipses, the effects might manifest themselves in a couple of days (and that would be pushing it), and for a solar it might take months (and last for months).

Anyone who thinks they're being affected by a solar eclipse they can't even see is just wishfully thinking.

On a Mundane note, the Solar Eclipse was partile conjunct Mars (orb 9 minutes of arc), in the 1st House of the US Federal Reserve Chart, but since the eclipse was not visible in the US, it won't have any effect.

Neptune Rising

Maybe its the eclipse, or the effect of a new Moon, but I have been feelings the effects of these eclipses since last July 2009 when the Cancer eclipse opposed my Sun/aspected Juno/Uranus... events have occured to radically alter my life path from where it was. This year solar eclipse on my natal Sun with Venus conjuncting it, natal Sun in the 2nd house, natal Venus in my 2nd house, ruling 5th/10th/6th. I 'won' a fair sum of money which has enabled me to change my life in the most wonderful way. This money was certainly wishful thinking until it actually manifested.

I did the chart of someone today, eclipse trined their Venus 5th house ruler, while opposing their descendant, and a new romance is starting for them :love:

I'm in the UK so havent seen an eclipse for I don't know how long...

I don't know how the effects are coming about but I know they are without a doubt. :smile:

Last edited:

Sanaqua

You people are seeing things that ain't happening.

If you cannot see the eclipse, then it has no effect on you.

Even if you can see an eclipse, it has no effect unless it is in partile conjunction with a natal or progressed planet or one of the angles.

For lunar eclipses, the effects might manifest themselves in a couple of days (and that would be pushing it), and for a solar it might take months (and last for months).

Anyone who thinks they're being affected by a solar eclipse they can't even see is just wishfully thinking.

On a Mundane note, the Solar Eclipse was partile conjunct Mars (orb 9 minutes of arc), in the 1st House of the US Federal Reserve Chart, but since the eclipse was not visible in the US, it won't have any effect.

Ohh i checked that.. It wasnt visible in my part of the world..

piecesofprincess

eclipse to my Natal and Progressed Saturn: so far it *****. I already had alot that I was taking care of, now feeling the burdens of new house expenses and being a single parent. I don't think I could handle any more stress.