Will I have sex by the end of this year?

ScorpAsc5

It feels demanding and desperate while asking this question. Pardon me for the vibes. I am not asking "when" as I have learned not to force Oracle and first ask if I even am gonna get it or not.

I am not particularly asking related to any guy. It's a question about myself and my needs, not related to anyone else. I am traveling international to visit my mother so it won't be possible in the last month. I have 3 month bracket and it feels the answer to this question according to my reading should be no. I won't have any physical connection with anyone this year.

Men get attracted to my body and do advance me for sex. No one is interested for a relationship so I am not asking/seeking any love affair.

Can someone confirm for me?
Also, Who is Pisces ruler here? Neptune or Jupiter?
5th house ruler is in 3rd under Gemini. So now Moon is my co-sig or not?
Squares are bad, I know, Moon is making applying square with Neptune and no aspect between Moon and Jupiter. So I figured it's a negative.
And what is Jupiter doing in 7th house?

Should I read 7th house here at all? Mercury is also making applying square with Moon. Neptune and Mercury both in Rx and opposition. Another negative.

Please critique my reading. I get super confused while reading my own chart.

Thank you!
SA5

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Tikana, can you please elaborate your reading? And please critique my reading too? I would really like some feedback and my scope of improvement.

How did you see 3-4 months? Ummm December seems to be out of radar for me as I will be with my mother in December and January.

ScorpAsc5

Hi conspiracy theorist,

What did you see and how would you read this chart? I am concerned when you said "oh my"

Well I am trying few dating sites so let's see how it goes.

Thanks,
SA5

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

As I got a reading saying that in 3-4 months it shows I might be having a physical relationship, I just want to know more if I can regarding my question.

One of my past flame is little little interested, it feels. But we both cannot do it as I am still not completely over my last heart break and especially when I know that my old flame is married.

So when you saw me having it, did you read someone new to be my partner or anyone from the past? Please accept my apology if I am exaggerating.

Mercury retrograde in 7th house means No

Sun in 6th house in Leo means yes :)

Moon in 4th house (whole sign) in Gemini stands for Yes

But Neptune retrograde in first house stands for No

The question is very difficult to answer:

Venus in 5th house means yes, but Pluto in 11th house retrograde means No

So, the answer is No generally, but there could be exceptions.

For example if the 7th ruler were well-aspected. :D * love

But in this case it isn't (Also 8th ruler.) ++

:)

So, the verdict is No

But there is Hope:

If you work hard, you can make it next year (Saturn on M.C.) ++ )

Your partnerships need to be healthy and regenerative (Pluto in 11th, retrograde) .. Retrograde means busy. ++ * )

How did you like My advice? **

Regenerative partnerships are best for you

Jupiter in 8th house promises lots of luck in money in relationships. +

What else do you want?

Mars in 6th? work?

Neptune in 1st? Disillusionment?

Moon in 3rd? Communication?

Saturn is almost in the 9th house, so your high foreign travels are a lot sometimes. ++ * )

Venus in the 5th house likes a lot of playfulness sometimes. ++

How are you feeling?

Pisces ascendant is very double-handling. It means you like mutual attractions. Mercury in 7th house likes quick partners. Thoughtful partners. ++

How else can I help you?

Msg me

ScorpAsc5

Thanks Luna!
So it’s a mixed reaction but mostly inclined towards no? Ah, it’s alright. I am not in hurry :) But I want to have it with someone whom I at least like!

I just wanted to know if it will happen by end of this year or not. And I have my answer.

It will happen someday :)

Chrysalis

I'm gonna have to say No too.

Your jupiter in the sign of libra, using whole signs this places you in the 8th house, which can just be you worrying about things to do with your "lack of" sexlife at present, libra representing the sign of partnerships is what you want'

Moon representing your sexlife, makes no aspects to you.

You have venus in your 5th house which is square with yourself jupiter, you'll be getting attention from the opposite sex and advances, but because of the square this will be frustrating for you as you don't just want sex you want more.

You Jupiter are also in a pitted degree, which debilitates you also.

SN being in the 12th house could be showing the disappointments you feel about not meeting someone proper to get intimate with during this year.

IleneK

Premium Member
How would Sun in the 6th house mean yes when its a debilitating house?

It's a yes because querent as Moon applies to potential relationship Mercury. Moon is in Gemini, so potential person/Mercury receives querent/Moon favorably.
Moon is 3-4 degrees from perfecting the aspect, hence 3-4 months.

ScorpAsc5

I'm gonna have to say No too.

Your jupiter in the sign of libra, using whole signs this places you in the 8th house, which can just be you worrying about things to do with your "lack of" sexlife at present, libra representing the sign of partnerships is what you want'

Moon representing your sexlife, makes no aspects to you.

You have venus in your 5th house which is square with yourself jupiter, you'll be getting attention from the opposite sex and advances, but because of the square this will be frustrating for you as you don't just want sex you want more.

You Jupiter are also in a pitted degree, which debilitates you also.

SN being in the 12th house could be showing the disappointments you feel about not meeting someone proper to get intimate with during this year.

Chrysalis,

Why am I Jupiter, but not Neptune?

5th house ruler, Moon is now a significator of quesited. So now it won't be my co-sig?

Yes I am dissapointed because I do get attention from the opposite sex but nothing happens.

No sexlife, you are right. But what to do. Someday there will be a perfect aspect, I am positive :)

Thank you for reading my chart!

ScorpAsc5

How would Sun in the 6th house mean yes when its a debilitating house?

I don't have any guy for myself right now and it's only 4 months more to the end of the year, so it seems like no for my question itself, I guess!

Thank you MissAries :) If someday it happens, I will give a feedback

ScorpAsc5

It's a yes because querent as Moon applies to potential relationship Mercury. Moon is in Gemini, so potential person/Mercury receives querent/Moon favorably.
Moon is 3-4 degrees from perfecting the aspect, hence 3-4 months.

IleneK,

I really have few questions if you would like to give some more of your precious time.

1. Why am I not read as a Neptune or Jupiter by you here?

2. Moon is a significator for 5th house. I assume you talked about relationship (7th house) because I think you grasped the fact that I will not make any physical relationship without any mutual like or relationship?

3. But still, won't we look at 5th house for sexlife?

4. Mercury is Rx - 7th house sig, sitting in its own house and under it's own sign. I really want to decipher this condition. Potential partner from past or someone I already know?

5. Moon and Mercury are making applying square. In previous readings, astrologers read it as almost a negative and difficult aspect. Then why here it's read as a perfect?

Please I am curious to know, I am not questioning your reading. I don't have any guy in my life but I am mildly attracted towards someone who is with someone already and he is from my past.

Thank you for helping me :)

Chrysalis

Chrysalis,

Why am I Jupiter, but not Neptune?

5th house ruler, Moon is now a significator of quesited. So now it won't be my co-sig?

Yes I am dissapointed because I do get attention from the opposite sex but nothing happens.

No sexlife, you are right. But what to do. Someday there will be a perfect aspect, I am positive :)

Thank you for reading my chart!

In Horary the traditional rulership comes into play. So in this case it would be Jupiter.

Oddity

You're not Neptune, because Neptune doesn't rule any signs in traditional astrology.

I can see looking at you from both Jupiter and the moon, whichever one makes more sense.

You aren't using the fifth house primarily because you can have sex tonight if you like. Put your picture on Tindr, say you're looking for a no-strings hook-up, et voilá. Or go to a bar and pick someone up.

You probably don't want something quite that bloodless. Hence it's the seventh house, because even if it's not long-term, you likely want to meet the person, maybe even get to know him for a bit before you agree to fall into bed with him.

ScorpAsc5

You're not Neptune, because Neptune doesn't rule any signs in traditional astrology.

I can see looking at you from both Jupiter and the moon, whichever one makes more sense.

You aren't using the fifth house primarily because you can have sex tonight if you like. Put your picture on Tindr, say you're looking for a no-strings hook-up, et voilá. Or go to a bar and pick someone up.

You probably don't want something quite that bloodless. Hence it's the seventh house, because even if it's not long-term, you likely want to meet the person, maybe even get to know him for a bit before you agree to fall into bed with him.

Thank you Oddity for clarifying my doubt. And I am sorry I took 5th house in consideration.

You are right, I would like to meet someone, not just a one night stand or hook up.

So Mercury does not make any aspect with Jupiter, but applying square with moon. Like tikana and IleneK said, in 3-4 months. Well I am looking forward towards it. :)