heres my chart:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_nadia.73107.36571.png
    astro_w2gw_nadia.73107.36571.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 31

Cary2

Banned
heres my chart:

I don't see anything astrologically that would deny that for you, but there are practical issues to consider. Being a successful model is very elusive. Many who try fail. It is like having the ambition to be a rock star. Among thousands of musicians who try to be a rock star, there are a vast number who never make it. Being a model or rock star is not quite as practical as being a hairstylist or a contractor.

I can see in your chart why you are attracted to that avocation. I can also see that you tend to be driven, and you are quite stubborn.

Your grand trine with Venus/Mars/Uranus is fitting for your ambition. This shows that you are striking in appearance and you have unusual tastes in all things. The involvement of Saturn in that configuration is also relevant to the task. Models often have Venus/Saturn aspects due to the strict requirements of a professional regimen (Saturn) in the field of beauty (Venus). Many models have an unusual or alternative beauty. The top models are not usually bland in appearance, so you are qualified according to that.

As an astrologer, I am often asked if a certain fate is astrologically realistic, but I am always very hesitant to encourage someone toward such a challenging goal. I know that among the millions of women and men who aspire to be successful models, very few will make it in such a demanding field. Furthermore, many find the career unsatisfying. Ivanka Trump left modeling because she hated the career and found her fellow models difficult as acquaintances.

Astrology can't guarantee success in a certain path, but one can easily suggest that astrology reveals few obstacles, except for the reservations that I have made about trying to succeed in areas where success if elusive.

Cary2

Banned
Much the same thing could be said about acting. The chart does no contradict that field of endeavor. Jupiter trines the Mars/Neptune midpoint, and Neptune conjuncts the MC. Acting is another demanding path that is elusive for many who aspire in that direction, but there is nothing in your chart to block or contradict it.

Cary2

Banned
You have very strong literary potential due to the stellium Mercury, Sun, Pluto, Jupiter. Me/Pl/Ju are a good combination for literary ambitions. I strongly recommend it, because Mercury is also angular (the closest of any planet to As, Ds, Mc, or Ic. Also, Mercury-sextile-Neptune is good for writing, especially fiction.

The Venus Grand Trine should be helpful for art, especially playing an instrument.

Last edited:

Giti

Premium Member
My honest opinion, with chiron on MC, don't go after fame. I have that. Best you can do with that is in healing professions, and work as therapist etc re matters you are wounded from ( usually chiron on MC denotes pain and wounds related to patriarchy, father issues, public rejection issues etc).Your 7th house is going to cause massive projections in your life and relationship related experiences & issues of all kinds, perhaps you can become an aquarian therapist, using occult, astrology, or technology to help others re relationship related issues. Practice to channel your mars externally. Mars retrograde can cause a lot of frustrations re having initiative. You have a chart of an activist, lawyer etc re causes ( charitable especially) that could be related to relationship, women or artistic related causes.

Last edited: