Did I hurt him?

lunaluna

It’s been a while since the last time I asked the stars for guidance, but here I am again.
I just ended a casual relationship that’s been going on and off for about two years now.
The last time I saw him (a couple of days ago), I realized I really wasn’t feeling it, that I don’t want to be hooking up, I wanted to be in a relationship. That realization sunk in while we were together and it was really overwhelming, so I basically just stopped what we were doing, told him I was sleepy and he left like 10mins after. I realized after it was a really shitty thing to do, because I was the one that invited him over and insisted he should come even though he was busy all day, it was almost midnight when he came to my apartment.
After he left, he messaged me saying ‘you fell asleep’ and when I asked him did it bother him and does he want to talk about it he said no. After that, I figured it’s better to break it off so, in the nicest way I could think of, I told him we should stop seing each other because I just can’t enjoy being in a no strings attached relationship and that I’m the ‘problem’. He seemed kind of hurt which was very surprising to me because I honestly thought he does not care at all because the only thing we ever did was have sex.
So, since I’m too confused to figure it out, what do the stars say? :D

https://i.imgur.com/PG04v9D.jpg

Last edited:

lux111

Are you saying you want to be in a relationship with him, or you're not feeling attracted to him anymore?

If you're asking if you hurt him, then yes, he's retrograde and in fall, and you're applying to square him.

Neptune is on your antiscion, which suggests you aren't really being honest with him. His secondary significator as Sun is opposite Neptune and your antiscion, double-whammy, so yeah he has been pained by this confusion; maybe he thinks you saw him (Sun) and weren't attracted.

Moon (you/action) separates from a square with Sun, but as you move into your first house, his 7th, you sextile Mars. You'll probably clear up the confusion and I'd guess, have sex with him again soon

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Based on the reception between your two primary significators, I would say that he is not hurt by what you did. Neither of you was hurt by what you did.
He may be upset that he won't be getting casual unattached sex from you, but not hurt.

lunaluna

Based on the reception between your two primary significators, I would say that he is not hurt by what you did. Neither of you was hurt by what you did.
He may be upset that he won't be getting casual unattached sex from you, but not hurt.

I think that I might have hurt his ego a little bit, but I think you’re right, neither one of us has romantic feelings for one another, so we weren’t actually hurt.

lunaluna

Are you saying you want to be in a relationship with him, or you're not feeling attracted to him anymore?

If you're asking if you hurt him, then yes, he's retrograde and in fall, and you're applying to square him.

Neptune is on your antiscion, which suggests you aren't really being honest with him. His secondary significator as Sun is opposite Neptune and your antiscion, double-whammy, so yeah he has been pained by this confusion; maybe he thinks you saw him (Sun) and weren't attracted.

Moon (you/action) separates from a square with Sun, but as you move into your first house, his 7th, you sextile Mars. You'll probably clear up the confusion and I'd guess, have sex with him again soon

Thank you so much for replying! And, to answer your question - If I do get involved with someone again sometime soon, I want it to be a romantic relationship, not casual sex, be it him or someone else.

I was honest, I told him exactly how I felt - unable to enjoy casual sex. I didn’t mention that I want to be in a relationship because I didn’t want him to think that I am asking him to be with me, that’s all. I saw no point in discussing that part.

And I really hope you’re not right haha :) We have had this discussion once before when I told him that I wasn’t really the type to enjoy hooking up and somehow we ended up doing it anyway, so I hope I won’t fall for it again lol

Last edited: