Let us test out your astrological skills!

Mir

Hey ladies and gents, I am a newcomer to astrology. I am 19 years of age, and I have no idea how to move on with my life... I have always felt inclined to succes, either military-like or politically. I've decided to study astrology and other forms of occultism/mysticism to determine whether or not I will be living the life I so strongly urge for. I am very inspired by Alexander The Great, and other legends that has been recognized and honored through history.

I would be very glad to have some educated minds of astrology to make a small interpretation of my birth chart. Tell me everything i need to know, I really love The Art of Self-understanding. I am not interested in my love life however, so please leave that part out. Thank you very much if you would use a few minutes to interpret my chart! I am excited to see what answers I'll receive! Thanks again.

Attachments

• lChart_71004.png
    lChart_71004.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Key_71004.png
    Key_71004.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Enmønt.jpg
    Enmønt.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 31

conspiracy theorist

Hmmm, with the way your chart is weighted I don't see super strong indicators for Military or Politics. You do have Regulus Rising in a diurnal chart which indicates:

If Rising: Great honor and wealth, but violence and trouble, sickness, fevers, acute disease, benefits seldom last, favor of the great, victory over enemies and scandal. The 145th Consideration of Guido Bonnets is as follows: -" That thou see in Diurnal Nativities whether Cor Leonis be in the Ascendant, this alone signifies that the Native shall be a person of great note and power, too much exalted, and attain to high preferment and honors, although descended from the meanest parents.

This at least indicates great success and at least to Bonatti, who was a very eminent astrologer, this alone would suffice to take you to the top.

I'm looking for some Mars influence but Mars isn't such a big player in this chart. It's retrograde, out of sect, and has no rulership of the MC/10th. I, however, do note that it is placed in the 2nd which may indicate that you amass income through Martial means (e.g Military). It is also with the north node which emphasizes the Martial urge and shows that it is an energy that is important for your "mission/soul growth". This might be the specific configuration that inclines you to Military, although it could equally point to the business/corporate sector (especially considering 2nd/8th house emphasis).

There is indications that the Naval branch of the Military would be the most dangerous for you. This is so because the Sun, which rules your ascendant, is on the 29th degree of Pisces, which houses the fixed star Scheat. If it was just this aspect alone I saw, I wouldn't take note but it is also located in the 8th house, which traditionally is a house of death. Add to this it is conjunct the south node, which again traditionally speaking is a point of decrease. Sun with scheat:

With Sun: Danger through water and engines, liable to accidents or drowning.

Might seem a bit dire right? Still, now that you know about it you'll be able to consciously mitigate against it. Learning how to swim, knowing your vessel inside and out, have means and ways of contacting the outside world in case of shipwreck etc.

Your interest in occultism/mysticism actually seems stronger than your military indications as you possess a fire (spiritual, inspirational) grand trine between Leo Moon in 12th (house of the unconscious), Aries Mercury/Saturn in the 9th (traditionally the house of God, philosophy, ideology, religion) and Sag Pluto in the 4th (Pluto with it's ties to unconscious forces and transformation in the subterranean house of "buried treasures). The fire element is the most inclined to the mythological and "heroic" so it is no surprise that you resonate so much with legends of history.

Mir

Wow! I am truly amazed about your thorough interpretation sir! I am surprised that you found aspects such as my Grand Fire Trine and the Regulus, I just thought that it was only for the sun sign. Bonatti's quote matches also very well with the parenting. My father left us when I was 10 years of age and I haven't seen him ever since and my mother works her butt of day and night so we don't get to spend much time together. I have kind of been raising myself ever since. I feel that it has strenghtened me though, many kids at that age with such conditions would've become mentally disfunctional. Are there any references or examples with people reaching the top with the Regulus star sir? I am also born on the Cusp of Rebirth. I feel a 100% more Aries than Pisces I become quite irritated when reading about how weak the Pisces sign is... I have absolutely none of those traits such as being sensitive, daydreaming, emotional, compassionate and escapism. Besides that if I am not destined to the military and politics could you find any other indications to help me through please? I have also noticed the emphasized house 8, the house of death/sex. Does that have any meaning whatsoever? There must be something in my chart to lead me! Thank you again sir! I am really grateful for your help.

JUPITERASC

Hey ladies and gents, I am a newcomer to astrology.
I am 19 years of age, and I have no idea how to move on with my life...
I have always felt inclined to succes, either military-like or politically.
I've decided to study astrology and other forms of occultism/mysticism
to determine whether or not I will be living the life I so strongly urge for.
I am very inspired by Alexander The Great,
and other legends that has been recognized and honored through history.

I would be very glad to have some educated minds of astrology to make a small interpretation of my birth chart.
keep in mind Mir that realistically ours is an astrological learning forum
members are not paid for services and instead are keen to practice astrological skills
so feedback is important to members so we can check that we are on the right track
many of us are newcomers to astrology, just as you are
but any member is encouraged to post comments regardless of knowledge or experience

Tell me everything i need to know, I really love The Art of Self-understanding.
I am not interested in my love life however, so please leave that part out.
Thank you very much if you would use a few minutes to interpret my chart!
I am excited to see what answers I'll receive! Thanks again.
If time of birth were only one minute later, ascendant would have changed to Virgo :smile:

also your birthtime may have been "rounded up" or "rounded down"

because
it is unlikely that any mother imminently giving birth
is focused on a timepiece, watch or clock
on the contrary, the mother is often sedated and concentrating solely on giving birth
assisted by a medical team

and
the medical team themselves are focused on the wellbeing of both new mother and newborn
and not focusing on a timepiece either

and so
the official time of birth is noted at some stage AFTER the birth has occurred

and
exactly when is a complete variable dependent on individual hospitals

certainly, astrologers tend to assume the birth occurred at least fifteen minutes BEFORE the stated official time
was noted on medical records

often the time of birth is noted from memory even by medical staff
as having occurred approximately at a certain time.

often the person noting the time of birth simply notes the time that the newborn has their ID created

there are instances where the birth is filmed and in that case a time of birth is more easily arrived
and occasionally due to an interest in astrology
the mother specifically requests the medical team to alert and record a precise time of birth
bases on the first breath of the newborn

keep in mind also that clocks are often fast or slow
and in this case when it is a matter of LESS THAN ONE MINUTE OF TIME as the ascendant changes signs from Leo to Virgo
then it is noteworthy
and so
there are numerous reasons why an official time of birth is regarded as approximate
:smile:

JUPITERASC

Wow! I am truly amazed about your thorough interpretation sir!
I am surprised that you found aspects such as my Grand Fire Trine and the Regulus,
I just thought that it was only for the sun sign.
Bonatti's quote matches also very well with the parenting.
My father left us when I was 10 years of age and I haven't seen him ever since
and my mother works her butt of day and night so we don't get to spend much time together.
I have kind of been raising myself ever since. I feel that it has strenghtened me though,
many kids at that age with such conditions would've become mentally disfunctional.
Are there any references or examples with people reaching the top with the Regulus star sir?
Be wary regarding the Fixed Star REGULUS as it may bring scandal/ notoriety :smile:
or other unwelcome effects dependent on the natal promise

i.e.

If REGULUS IS ON ASCENDANT
Great honor and wealth
but
violence and trouble
sickness, fevers, acute disease

benefits seldom last

favor of the great
victory over enemies and scandal.
The 145th Consideration of Guido Bonnets is as follows:

" That thou see in Diurnal Nativities whether Cor Leonis be in the Ascendant,
that is to say, in the Oriental Line or above it one degree or below it three degrees
or whether it be in the tenth in like degrees, without the Conjunction or Aspect of any of the Fortunes
for this alone signifies that the Native shall be a person of great note and power
too much exalted, and attain to high preferment and honors, although descended from the meanest parents.

And, if any of the Fortunes behold that place also, his glory shall be the more increased
but, if the Nativity be nocturnal, his fortune will be somewhat meaner, but not much
but if the Infortunes cast their aspects there it will still be more mean
but if the Fortunes behold it also they will augment the good promised a fourth part, and mitigate the evil as much
yet still, whatever of all this happens, it signifies that the Native shall die an unhappy death
or at least that all his honors, greatness and power shall at last suffer an eclipse and set in a cloud
". [Robson*, p.195.]

and so
perhaps it may be beneficial
IF your Ascendant were NOT conjunct REGULUS

THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY
http://constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

detailed info at Anne Wrights CONSTELLATIONS OF WORDS site http://constellationsofwords.com/Fixedstars.htm

regulus.JPG

JUPITERASC

I am also born on the Cusp of Rebirth.
I feel a 100% more Aries than Pisces

I become quite irritated when reading about how weak the Pisces sign is...
Avoid taking out a subscription to the "One-Size-fits-All" School of unreliable astrology :smile:

because
THERE ARE NO WEAK SIGNS
SIGNS ARE NEUTRAL
link to a previous recent discussion on this same topic
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91932

for beginners
a Sign is comparable to an ENVIRONMENT and is NEUTRAL
a Sign is neither weak
nor strong
nor partial :smile:

to use an analogy from nature:

a cactus thrives in sand in harsh sun and dies when placed in nutrient rich soil in shade

cactus-desert-landscape-16735642.jpg

i.e.
sand is NEUTRAL
sand IS NOT partial to cacti

similarly SIGNS are IMPARTIAL and NEUTRAL

another example:

images

a mushroom thrives when placed in nutrient rich soil in darkness and dies when placed in sand in harsh sun

i.e. to be clear then
nutrient rich ground is NEUTRAL and is not PARTIAL to mushrooms

similarly SIGNS are IMPARTIAL and NEUTRAL :smile:

JUPITERASC

I have absolutely none of those traits such as being sensitive, daydreaming, emotional, compassionate and escapism.

Besides that if I am not destined to the military and politics could you find any other indications to help me through please?

I have also noticed the emphasized house 8, the house of death/sex.
Does that have any meaning whatsoever?
There must be something in my chart to lead me!
Thank you again sir! I am really grateful for your help.
IF
your ascendant were Virgo
rather than Leo

then
your ascendant ruler could be MERCURY

and
since your natal Mecury is in the Mars-ruled sign of Aries
then
military/political interests may be indicated :smile:

also
your natal Mars is in a Mercury-ruled sign VIRGO

a reliable time of birth is crucial in this case

sibylline

You're absolutely sure that you have the correct time of birth? If you had Virgo Rising that would make sense since Mercury/Saturn in Aries in the 8th --a hardened, self-reliant mind-- would be the ruler. I can see Leo as well, but that may be coming from your Moon.

So, you're from Denmark?...I'd be more shocked if you said you identified with Pisces. Scandinavian men aren't exactly known for a willingness to admit vulnerabilities. :smile:

And no, I don't see military here either. That Mercury/Saturn could definitely incline to a militarist mind but in mutual reception with retrograde Mars in Virgo and MC ruled by Sun/Venus in Pisces? Doubtful.

It's funny that you specifically asked to leave your love life out of the analysis, seeing as you have Sun/Venus in Pisces in the 8th which, if your birthtime is correct, would be your ruler. That would be a life focused on close relationships, of some sort (I speak from experience)...however, that retro Mars in Virgo tightly opposes this conjunction, and Mercury/Saturn also in the 8th shows a good deal of frustration re: close relationships. Sex is a superficial manifestation of the 8th, and 8th planets can be pretty Spartan in that area especially if other factors support this.

Stellium6th

Funny to see how any Scandinavian doesn't want to be an altruistic or artistic profession; they always aim for the spotlight. And for the power. I wonder if this comes from the time of vikings, when they were underdog and they wanted power.

Mir

Funny to see how any Scandinavian doesn't want to be an altruistic or artistic profession; they always aim for the spotlight. And for the power. I wonder if this comes from the time of vikings, when they were underdog and they wanted power.

Wow you guys really has some of a conception about scandinavians :biggrin:. I do actually like art. Don't put them in such a stereotype, hahahaha I've been laughing my *** off. The struggle for power must be with the social heritage ;) In Denmark there's no such word as being poor or homeless. My parents are Turks though. My grandparents moved to Denmark for better work and life facilities. But thank you for the relpy though it is quite complimental. :)

Mir

You're absolutely sure that you have the correct time of birth? If you had Virgo Rising that would make sense since Mercury/Saturn in Aries in the 8th --a hardened, self-reliant mind-- would be the ruler. I can see Leo as well, but that may be coming from your Moon.

So, you're from Denmark?...I'd be more shocked if you said you identified with Pisces. Scandinavian men aren't exactly known for a willingness to admit vulnerabilities. :smile:

And no, I don't see military here either. That Mercury/Saturn could definitely incline to a militarist mind but in mutual reception with retrograde Mars in Virgo and MC ruled by Sun/Venus in Pisces? Doubtful.

It's funny that you specifically asked to leave your love life out of the analysis, seeing as you have Sun/Venus in Pisces in the 8th which, if your birthtime is correct, would be your ruler. That would be a life focused on close relationships, of some sort (I speak from experience)...however, that retro Mars in Virgo tightly opposes this conjunction, and Mercury/Saturn also in the 8th shows a good deal of frustration re: close relationships. Sex is a superficial manifestation of the 8th, and 8th planets can be pretty Spartan in that area especially if other factors support this.

Hey Sibylline thx for the reply. U should definitely consider the fact that i was born on a Cusp, which combine the traits from weak pisces :crying: with strong and brave Aries! I am young for god's sake, I don't want to be bound with some girl and won't be able spending time going out at parties etc. I am in my golden age, the single life is an essential element in my age ;) By the way my sex life is quite extravagant, but i prefer leaving my feelings out of it. Hope you'll understand, thank you! :)

Mir

By the way ladies and gents, I've found out something pretty interesting as well. In numerology my life path number is 3, and my personal number is 1!

The number 3 which is the number of: Joy, adventure, expressiveness, luck and creativity.

The number 1: Willpower, determination, aggression, leadership, ambition and ego.

If you ask me I don't think that it is a coincidence. Try and combine these descriptions and fit them into the zodiacs. You'll get a strong combination of the fire signs, especially Leo/Aries. This was just a sidenote though.

In Chinese astrology my Hour and Day sign is the Monkey. Some monkey traits:"Monkeys are clever, creative and always seeking to be the center of attention. He is sociable, quick-witted, dignified and competetive."

What a great resemblance to Leo, don't u think? Tell me your opinions on these destined facts, thank you! :)

sibylline

Hey Sibylline thx for the reply. U should definitely consider the fact that i was born on a Cusp, which combine the traits from weak pisces :crying: with strong and brave Aries!

You're welcome and actually, no, I don't consider sign cusps. The way I see it, people are born at a certain time and date for a reason. So, you're not Aries Sun, not to me, even though I did note your out of sign Pisces/Aries conjunctions.

If you're truly a Leo Rising (and the more you write the more I suspect you are; it takes one to know one), I wouldn't expect you to show anything but a confident front. However, natal charts don't lie and yours is saying that is hardly the whole story.

I am young for god's sake, I don't want to be bound with some girl and won't be able spending time going out at parties etc. I am in my golden age, the single life is an essential element in my age ;) By the way my sex life is quite extravagant, but i prefer leaving my feelings out of it. Hope you'll understand, thank you! :)

I did note your age, so maturity is a factor here. Like I said, sex is a superficial manifestation of the 8th...though some never make it past this level no matter their age, especially if their chart shows a level of detachment contrary to their 8th planets.

Last edited:

sibylline

:lol: ...The days of the Vikings have long since been over in Scandinavia though it may live on in the deep subconscious of some. What do you mean, aim for the spotlight? Maybe when they're drunk. Otherwise they're some of the most modest and retiring people. And their natal charts reflect this -- I don't know a single one without earth signs prominent (especially Virgo), Saturn in hard aspect to the personal planets or contacting the Ascendant. 12th house Suns and Moons are also very common.

Mir

You're welcome and actually, no, I don't consider sign cusps. The way I see it, people are born at a certain time and date for a reason. So, you're not Aries Sun, not to me, even though I did note your out of sign conjunction Pisces/Aries conjunctions.

If you're truly a Leo Rising (and the more you write the more I suspect you are; it takes one to know one), I wouldn't expect you to show anything but a confident front. However, natal charts don't lie and yours is saying that is hardly the whole story.

I did note your age, so maturity is a factor here. Like I said, sex is a superficial manifestation of the 8th...though some never make it past this level no matter their age, especially if their chart shows a level of detachment contrary to their 8th planets.

Exactly natal charts don't lie, put 2 and 2 together... I am merely seeking advice in here. Of course i am confused, some birth chart calculators gives me a virgo ascendant in 0 degrees, while others put me in Leo with 29 degrees. It is very paradoxal, the whole thing. I don't want to argue, instead let us be mature and keep it in a decent tone thanks. Btw what do u mean with "detachment contrary to their 8th planets"?.

Mir

:lol: ...The days of the Vikings have long since been over in Scandinavia though it may live on in the deep subconscious of some. What do you mean, aim for the spotlight? Maybe when they're drunk. Otherwise they're some of the most modest and retiring people. And their natal charts reflect this -- I don't know a single one without earth signs prominent (especially Virgo), Saturn in hard aspect to the personal planets or contacting the Ascendant. 12th house Suns and Moons are also very common.

Haha u can't just put a country 5.6 million people in one specific category. In every society you'll see different people. All my friends are Danes and most of them has prominent air signs, especially Libra. Btw is Virgo a powerhungry sign? :O

conspiracy theorist

Wow! I am truly amazed about your thorough interpretation sir! I am surprised that you found aspects such as my Grand Fire Trine and the Regulus, I just thought that it was only for the sun sign. Bonatti's quote matches also very well with the parenting. My father left us when I was 10 years of age and I haven't seen him ever since and my mother works her butt of day and night so we don't get to spend much time together. I have kind of been raising myself ever since. I feel that it has strenghtened me though, many kids at that age with such conditions would've become mentally disfunctional. Are there any references or examples with people reaching the top with the Regulus star sir? I am also born on the Cusp of Rebirth. I feel a 100% more Aries than Pisces I become quite irritated when reading about how weak the Pisces sign is... I have absolutely none of those traits such as being sensitive, daydreaming, emotional, compassionate and escapism. Besides that if I am not destined to the military and politics could you find any other indications to help me through please? I have also noticed the emphasized house 8, the house of death/sex. Does that have any meaning whatsoever? There must be something in my chart to lead me! Thank you again sir! I am really grateful for your help.

While sir has a nice ring to it, just call me CT :wink:.

I only know of two people with Regulus Rising and that is Donald Trump and Drake. Both are wildly successful but it is interesting to note the quality of their success. Both have a convincing supremacy in their respective fields (much more disputable in the case of Drake) which goes quite well with Regulus' ties to kingship.

If you continue in your quest to learn astrology you'll begin to realise that certain information you find on the web is superfluous/ erroneous. I don't believe in the cuspal signs (Although I did when I first began). What is happening in your chart is that you have a fire ascendant + a lot of planets in fire, Mercury-Saturn in Aries, and the fact that your only water planets can't "see" the ascending sign. Added pragmatism on the count of a Virgo Mars. All of these components are enough to explain why the Pisces descriptions seem foreign to you.

As to profession, I personally think that the Mars/NN opposition Sun/Venus/SN along the 2nd/8th axis is pertinent. Business, especially partnerships/ joint ventures. With a Taurus MC and the way your Venus is set up, I think a profession where you manage Venusian things would be fitting. With the SN close to the exalted Venus there could be a seedy element to it, I'm also taking the out of sect -ness of Venus and Mars into account (don't worry if you don't understand these terms yet). Some examples that come to mind are Casino Owner, Brothel Manager, Dealer in Precious Jewels etc. The exalted Venus may mean that you deal in "high-quality" material. Note that these are just some examples to get the idea across.

conspiracy theorist

I am young for god's sake, I don't want to be bound with some girl and won't be able spending time going out at parties etc. I am in my golden age, the single life is an essential element in my age ;) By the way my sex life is quite extravagant, but i prefer leaving my feelings out of it.

I figured this was the reason. Do your thing mate.

sibylline

Exactly natal charts don't lie, put 2 and 2 together... I am merely seeking advice in here. Of course i am confused, some birth chart calculators gives me a virgo ascendant in 0 degrees, while others put me in Leo with 29 degrees. It is very paradoxal, the whole thing. I don't want to argue, instead let us be mature and keep it in a decent tone thanks. Btw what do u mean with "detachment contrary to their 8th planets"?.

I'm not arguing with you, just responding. I have Mercury in Aqua in the 7th so I come across as very objectively matter of fact in conversation... I mean 8th personal planets key into the energy of others, so not generally detached. I wasn't making that comment in relation to your chart.

Haha u can't just put a country 5.6 million people in one specific category. In every society you'll see different people. All my friends are Danes and most of them has prominent air signs, especially Libra. Btw is Virgo a powerhungry sign? :O

Yes, that's what they tell me too. :) I'm not putting people in one category, I'm observing and noticing trends although certainly everyone will not fit that the many I know do. I mentioned Virgo in relation to modest and retiring.

Mir

While sir has a nice ring to it, just call me CT :wink:.

I only know of two people with Regulus Rising and that is Donald Trump and Drake. Both are wildly successful but it is interesting to note the quality of their success. Both have a convincing supremacy in their respective fields (much more disputable in the case of Drake) which goes quite well with Regulus' ties to kingship.

If you continue in your quest to learn astrology you'll begin to realise that certain information you find on the web is superfluous/ erroneous. I don't believe in the cuspal signs (Although I did when I first began). What is happening in your chart is that you have a fire ascendant + a lot of planets in fire, Mercury-Saturn in Aries, and the fact that your only water planets can't "see" the ascending sign. Added pragmatism on the count of a Virgo Mars. All of these components are enough to explain why the Pisces descriptions seem foreign to you.

As to profession, I personally think that the Mars/NN opposition Sun/Venus/SN along the 2nd/8th axis is pertinent. Business, especially partnerships/ joint ventures. With a Taurus MC and the way your Venus is set up, I think a profession where you manage Venusian things would be fitting. With the SN close to the exalted Venus there could be a seedy element to it, I'm also taking the out of sect -ness of Venus and Mars into account (don't worry if you don't understand these terms yet). Some examples that come to mind are Casino Owner, Brothel Manager, Dealer in Precious Jewels etc. The exalted Venus may mean that you deal in "high-quality" material. Note that these are just some examples to get the idea across.

Alright CT :) I find it funny that the jobs u mentioned sounds more or less Mafioso/Underground related, because in some calculator I tried (think its called Pullen astrology) it told me that Pluto was my dominant planet, with the sun in a second place and Mercury in third. It also said that Scorpio is my most dominant sign, which is pretty strange due to the fact that I have nothing in Scorpio.