I Want to Teach in Spain, in Spain!

Albanach

I am from Scotland. I'm an Aquarian, and well-traveled. I am in Scotland right now, and thinking about going to Spain to teach English. Here are my birth details: 14th Feb. 1969, 11:40 p.m. at Kirkcaldy, in Scotland, U.K. I have Libra Rising, because the country was experimenting with Central European time when I was born.
I have taught English in several places. For example, at a college in China where I did very well, and they extended my contract. Last year, in China there was a lot more hassle. It was in public schools, but through a bureaucratic agency, and they were not so helpful. I found Beijing to be a lot less friendly than it used to be. In the end I started daydreaming about Spain because in Spain I had had some wonderful experiences. I studied Spanish at university, and I am fluent in it. For the record, I also speak some Chinese.
To cut a long story short, I was going to go to Spain this week. But I am thinking of waiting another year. The people I know who did best in Spain did not work in schools. They were independent. But there is also a risk of students cancelling. Would next September be lucky for me in terms of being able to charm and attract lots of potential students?
I also want to write novels about Spain, but of course, I don't have to be actually there to do that.

I would appreciate your thoughts. Thank you for reading this.