The Astrological Aspects and the Costa Rican Earthquake

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello Everyone!

It has been near several hours now, but a strong earthquake rocked Costa Rica on Wednesday, killing at the least two people, sparking landslides, flattening buildings, and in brief triggering a tsunami warning.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/05/us-costarica-quake-idUSBRE8840XK20120905

For this I am going to indicate you the discoveries I've examined for any so called events and particularly the earthquake that has occurred in Costa Rica.

I'm going to use basically Three Fundamental sorts of astrology departments as an instance how efficient astrology can be.

1) Uranian Astrology Charts
2) New Moon/Full Moon Charts
3) Astro-Carto*graphy Charts

I will post the Earthquake chart on here with the Chart details but won't talk allot about because the topic is about a method of earthquake prediction that has really proven successful. :smile:

Here are the Chart Details for when the earthquake actually happened to what I found earlier in the day:

Costa Rican Earthquake
Sept. 05 2012
Quake Epicenter
10N21 85W35

Asc 01Scorp42'
Moon 11Taurus34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

URANIAN ASTROLOGY

As we take a look at the Uranian chart we notice that this is a 90 degree dial and really helpful to have an in dept take a look at the events that unfolded in the course of the time the earthquake hit.
The "LA" (Local Ascendant) and the "LM"(Local Meridian) are displayed on the chart Marking on the chart the placement of where the quake happened approx.

Uranian Astrology is all about aligning up the planets together forming "Planetary Pictures" a=b+c. So if the Pointer is on the LA point- then there are the opposite planets that can line up equally.

Here is the end end result simply by that point only where there are other axis' to investigate...

The New Moon Chart and Astro-Carto*graphy Method

Astrologers have been predicting occasions when astrology grew to become part of their method to glance previously present and future.
Here I am just going to list a couple of things and never going into allot of detail only to provide you the important concepts to my methodology. The straightforward it is the better but you possibly can go more into depth for those who like which I like to do.

New Moon Jul 18 2012
10:24:01 PM
San Jose, Costa Rica
9N56 84W05
Asc 10Aries56
Moon 26Cancer55

A New Moon Chart can provide you perception and the appropriate method can be rewarding in the direction of your astrological studies! As I tested this Technique there are the Planets each represents a topic or subject
I am also aware that this is just another way to predict any event of this nature. I know you perhaps have your methods and I love to learn and understand them.

This case study is all about the Earthquake; Therefore we can just have the planets associated with the subject at hand...

Saturn Rules- Earth

Uranus and Pluto Rules- Earthquakes

The angles to any chart are crucial and strongest. These angles are Asc-MC-Dsc-IC

Pluto is conjoined the MC or Mid Heaven VERY Powerful. Pluto squares Mars..and the Lord of the 1st House is ARIES. Pluto squares Uranus, Asc. as Mars Opposes Uranus retro and Asc.-

Mars is within the 6th house.

The Astro- Carto*graphy acts as to how the planets are "shadowing" on the earth you noticed Pluto(earthquakes). Saturn(earth) squares the Moon (People) in the 4th House(the Home)

There we see on this chart the configuration of the planets from the New Moon Chart. It appears to me that the harm was pretty intense within the capital San Jose.

The very THICK line is the place the Uranus/Mars-both squared aspects and the Mars/Uranus conjoin energies line is on there too.

Attachments

• WRFAC3.jpg
    WRFAC3.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Costa Rican Earthquake.jpg
    Costa Rican Earthquake.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 27
  • New Moon Chart.jpg
    New Moon Chart.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Astro Cartogaphy New Moon.jpg
    Astro Cartogaphy New Moon.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 26
  • CR Uranian Planetary Pictures Earthquake Interps.jpg
    CR Uranian Planetary Pictures Earthquake Interps.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 25

fensi88

Very interesting, all of these charts tell the story. On New Moon chart is easy to see t square Pl/Ur/Ma very tight...