elected date for operation

N

nu_zaietz

Hi everybody,

I need some help to find out what would be the best time to have an operation done. I already posted a description of my problem on the Medical Astrology subject, but it seems nobody ever goes there any more.

(I'm kinda very nervous about this.)

Hope to get some clues soon.

10x

N

nu_zaietz

Thanks a lot.

Some of these ideas I've met before. But I'm still confused. Because opinions seem to differ radically. The moon for example, and mars: some say these two should not be in any aspect at all to each other, others make exception for exact conjunction and separating from conjunction.
Some say the moon should not be full moon, because of the danger for excessive bleeding. Others, on the contrary recommend it for rapid recovery.

I’ve also read somewhere that the sign ruling the ovaries and the uterus is the libra (I’m not very sure whether I”ve read the same thing about cancer. Maybe not, though), which, if it is true, would change things a little.

And what would be less bad: an opposition involving mars or the sun, or a square involving some other “hard planets”?

Well, That about makes a picture of how “clear” things are for me at the moment.

Actually the only thing that is clear enough, is that I’m kinda running out of time.

Thanks.