An Unknown Part of Intrigue, Asc. + Venus - S. Node Moon

piercethevale

Omg thanks :biggrin: this is not actually why I learn in astrology. I need more time to analyze this chart in correlation to the Holy Bible.

The way I read your thread, you are supporter of Jesuit, right¿¿¿

No, I'm certainly no fan of the Jesuits nor the Vatican>
I've had one and maybe two prior lives here on earth as a Templar Knight. That was corroborated by two very gifted clairvoyants independent of one another.

It was the reason for many a nightmare as a child as I was one burned alive at the stake by the Church during the Albigensian affair.

I am also allegedly the reincarnation of Parsival... and I have little doubt of that as I've been given a number of signs and fulfill the prophecy of Rudolf Steiner whom predicted his rebirth in time for the 21st century...in fact I'm the only person that has fulfilled any of the prerequisite qualifications He spoke of.

It's not something I brag about, it just is ...and it da** sure ain't easy being him. This ain't no glamour role nor does it pay well, get me l***, invites to high society, I don't get to hang with the Kardashians...not that I would want to anyways... and that and about five bucks will get me a cup of coffee just about anywhere I go.

But I wouldn't have it any other way... it's a plan from a Higher source of authority, to which I bow as its humble servant... well, I try to be humble, anyways. :wink:

JUPITERASC

Pierce, are you sure about JupiterAsc's gender?

I recommend consulting Heisenberg :smile:

money-banking-heisenberg_uncertainty_principle-stocks-gains-stockbrokers-certainty-hsc3512_low.jpg

piercethevale

Pierce, are you sure about JupiterAsc's gender?

Only for the reason JUPITERASC let it "slip" in just one post in that there was a reference to something or another inwhich the feminine case was used grammatically.

JUPITERASC is a most ambiguous identity that I have long suspected to be of even more than one person... as for how often and how many hours during the day that member posts here at the forum.
It is definitely someone or someones with an agenda to divert any interests towards anything other than "Traditional astrology" and to ridicule those of us that don't accept it as being the boundary of acceptable practice.
You'll find that there are a number of members here at this websites' forum that are also members of Skyscript and the membership at Skyscript is very condescending towards the members here. In fact they openly ridicule us at the Skyscript forum.

Debra Houlding is a most narrow minded astrologer. Although I do have to take my hat off to her as for how studied she is in "Traditional" astrology.
She just flat out refuses to look at and accept the overwhelming evidence that the Trans-saturnian planets not only have influence but profound influence at that ...!

She is probably one of the souls that is affected by just a very few planets and such people shouldn't even be in the practice of it. If you aren't one to be totally influenced by it how in the world are you ever going to truly, fully, understand it?

Even the late Dane Rudhyar understood this as He once wrote that it would take a future astrologer, one with a more complex natal chart than his own, to come along someday and set the record straight about so many ambiguities that are presently part of astrological lore and practice.

I don't know if He held the same belief as the source of info that Edgar Cayce spoke from as to people being of limited planetary influences but He did give indications that He might possibly have. If you study Rudhyar you'll likely find as I did that while He was so far ahead of the pack...miles in fact... He remained cautious and conservative in his writings...[as I believe]... knowing that all would eventually"come to light" and prove itself. He had to maintain a certain amount of friendly association with the astrological community that was established in his time.

It should be noted that Dane Rudhyar was very much under the influences of the Theosophical Society, early on in his career as an astrologer, in fact it was Annie Besant that both encouraged him to take up the study and saw to it that his first book was published. Leadbetter's personal secretary was in fact his first wife. As the Theosophists were very much under the guidence of Saint Germain please do know that in a reading done exclusively for the officers of the Association for Research and Enlightenment, the organization formed to promote the knowledge contained in the readings done by Mr. Cayce, it was revealed that it was members of the "White Lodge" aka "The Great White Brotherhood", aka "The Ascended Masters" whom were actually speaking through Edgar [most of the time Edgar was merely a channel] and that Saint Germain did so "when needed".

Rudolf Steiner was also a Theosopohist and, as I already wrote, I am apparently the fulfillment of at least one of his prophecies. The only one that is known to have satisfied his requirements as to being identified as such, anyways. Although I certainly did at one time I no longer have the least of any doubts that I am.

I don't know whether I will remain posting at this forum for very much longer. As Mr Cayce once said in a reading that "true Christianity will eventually come out of China" I recently realized [sometimes I can be a little slow on the "uptake"] that the only real purpose my birth chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus does serve is to bring a true understanding of just whom the Man from Nazareth truly was and that it will assist that form of "true Christianity" to formulate and emerge. Thus my recent conclusions are that I've been pretty much just wasting my time here in forums for American/European astrologers... as that is who this very forum is so very much oriented towards.
I have managed to gain the friendship and cooperation of two people of some influence of the people of China and will be directing most of my energies towards that relationship, hopefully, very shortly.

What does the birth chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a demonstrate more than anything else, you might ask?
That He was born a condition of the universe, just as you and I are and hence the reason for my signature line, my "byline"... "You Are A Divine Creation Of The Universe"
Learn it, Know it, Live it...
May God Bless you in your striving for true astrological knowledge.

May Gods' Eternal Light and Love be thine.
ptv

Somna7H

Banned
Asc. + Venus - S Node giving me digit with negative. Is it possible ?

Asc 28°45' in Taurus.
Venus 27°45' in Gemini.
S. Node 13°21' in Capricorn.
Neptune Rx 24°52' in Sag.

CapAquaPis

Last week, I had a free past life reading based on my natal chart, but I need to subscribe and pay for an extended version with more information, details and understanding. It described I had been a female ruler of an European country in the 19th century, most likely in France (my father's homeland) and I can think of Josephine, the empress and wife of Napoleon Bonaparte. And the reading said a full moon in 2nd house in Leo indicates power, wealth and prestige in this past life, therefore a co-ruler other than limited to just being a spouse.

piercethevale

Thanks Pierce! That's great effort from you to explained it.

Wishing well

R

Thank you, writing is certainly not my forte and in fact I'm rather terrible at it. But I've been writing almost daily since September 2008, which was six months after my book was published as I realized, at that time, that it wasn't getting promoted by the publisher and it was very much just languishing for want of any attention. Thus I started writing at one astrological forum after another. MSN had an astrologers forum with a small membership and I wrote there at first but it was shut down permanently about four months later. I posted at astrodienst until I had trouble with getting my account to function, which I never did figure out, and, as I was new to the internet and never bothered to read the rules of that forum, when one of the other members suggested I open another account I naively did so and was promptly banned permanently. I was set up and fell for it like a dunce.

I was run off from Skyscript as Debra, the site creator and administrator, allowed me just one post on the subject of Sabian Symbols and from there after claimed anything further I had to post was "a duplicate posting" ... her way of saying "get lost".

I was posting quite a bit at ACTastrology.com for the three or so years it was online. It was a forum of which the membership was primarily the most notable astrologers in the world and it was by invitation only unless you petitioned for membership with a statement of why you believed yourself to be qualified. It was a forum to share techniques between the many various schools of astrological practice. The title ACT stood for Astrological Conference on Technique. By the time it was, one day, suddenly taken offline I had over twice as many posts as the next nearest member [around four hundred and some odd number of posts to around 180 posts for the next member and from there it dropped down well shy of a hundred posts for the next few members. I believe I am the primary cause for the reason it was shut down.
My posts were getting views numbering in the thousands while the rest of the members weren't even getting half as many for most of their postings.
I was challenged on a few of my techniques...primarily the use of astrological Parts in predictive astrology and when I posted links to the three predictions I made back in 2014 that all came true on the exact dates I gave ... it wasn't very much time afterward when the forum disappeared.
Those predictions I made were based on the chart I contend is the true natal chart for the USA which is another issue altogether, a matter of contention between myself and an enormous number of astrologers as most all astrologers disagree among themselves, anyways, as to when the USA was given birth. It was a simple matter for me for the reason that I use the Sabian Symbols and the symbolism they provide for the chart axis and Astrological Parts for the USA, from that chart, are so 'spot on" in their symbolism as to the affairs of the four points of the chart axis, and the Astrological parts derived from the chart, as in regard to the degrees of the Zodiac each individual Astrological Part is found to be dwelling in and the corresponding Sabian Symbol given for that degree.I have a thread on the natal chart for the USA, too in the mundane astrology subforum. I also have a number of posts in which I use that chart for a number of astrological techniques and in a number of appropriate subforums.
...and important thing to remember is...
While human beings are not all influenced by every planet... all nations are.

So, getting back to the point I wanted to make; after writing as much as I have during, a little more than, the last ten years, I've improved at it a great deal...imho... yet, I'm sure there are a number of people that will cringe at my remark about 'being improved greatly'... which actually goes to prove just how awful I was at it to begin with.:lol:
I owe a ton of gratitude to fellow forum member ImNotThere for his friendship the last nine years, or more, as He is a master of the English language and all things pertaining to proper grammar and such. He was but a young lad, a student in grade school when we first corresponded and yet He possessed a vocabulary more than twice that of my own...or it certainly seemed to me as to be that large. He has since graduated from a university, a major university I should say, and he is not only noted but even celebrated for his writing in the academic world and in literary circles. He has been both a patient instructor and helpful critic and a source of great inspiration for me as to make a concerned and steady effort at improving my skills.

I should have mentioned to you that Edgar Cayce did say that "every angle to the ascendant" is of influence to everyone. What that implies [more than implies, it was a statement made to assure those familiar enough with his manner of speaking while in trance to understand him.] is that every astrological Part that utilizes the Ascendant as the "Personal point" is of influence on a person. I derived from that, that if the Ascendant as the "Personal Point" is of influence then any House cusp used as the Personal Point also must be of influence and that has very much proved itself to be correct as to this day... but I do recommend, in fact I should say that it is imperative, that you only use the Placidus House system when consulting House cusps and apparently even the great Rudhyar had never fully realized it is the Placidus system that is the only one to use as He was using the Campanus system...which doesn't vary very mush but just enough that one will eventually find it to provide the correct information. That came to light with the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus as for using the Campanus system gives a 12 house cusp in the 3rd degree of Virgo while the Placidus gives the 4th degree and as the Sabian Symbol for the 12th House cusp will provide symbolically what that persons' answer to the greatest problem they see as confronting the world it was an easy choice as to which system is correct.
I'm rather sure that I wrote of Yeshu'a's 12th House cusp in my thread on His birth chart and you can read about it there...if I didn't I know that I speak of it in that video that PhoenixV and I made. But, I suppose I should expain it briefly here, also.

The Sabian symbolism for the 4th degree of Virgo, as given by Rudhyar in his book on the Sabian Symbols, is: "BLACK AND WHITE CHILDREN PLAY TOGETHER HAPPILY. KEYNOTE: The overcoming of socio-cultural prejudices. ." and the summation he gave to his analysis and interpretation is, [ibid.] "At this ... stage [in reference to the process of the cycle of transformation that the 360 symbols represent. ptv] the basic technique which applies to all truly spiritual progress is clearly stated. Every human being should be seen, approached and warmly met as a "child of God," or in less religious terms as an exemplar of Man. Such a status gives to every social and interpersonal group the character of a
BROTHERHOOD."

The 3rd degree of Virgo, that which the Campanus system produces for the same data for the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart has the Sabian Symbol of [ibid.] "TWO GUARDIAN ANGELS.
KEYNOTE: Invisible help and protection in times of crisis
"
"Guardian Angels" may certainly be an answer to a number of problems in the world ...in any day and age... I believe that you're likely enlightened enough, you've certainly demonstrated it in your posts, to see for yourself which of the two is the answer that Yeshu'a/Jesus felt was the greatest problem confronting the world in his time and what the answer to it was.
It's basically just a demonstration of another application of the spiritual adage that is universal truth among all the great religions and even to agnostics and atheists alike, too... some, or most, of them anyways, that being; "Do unto others as ye would have them do unto you."

...and it is a principal so easily done, as it requires no exceptional understanding, no gifted insight, and most of the time requires no great measure of effort to do so that it does seem to be as ....mere childs' play, wouldn't you say?

Thus I have, also just, now given you a demonstration of chart rectification using the Sabian Symbols.If you should so happen to follow up with any continued reading of any of my past posts, you'll find that I have often written that the Sabian Symbols are the ultimate tool of chart rectification. When you are unsure of a birth time given as being exact, begin with the two Astrological Parts derived from that chart that you find to be nearest a House cusp, one as to the previous cusp and the other as to the next cusp, and adjust the time to the lesser for the observation as to the Part nearest the previous cusp, until it is in the previous House, and add time as to for the Part nearest the next cusp, until it is in the next House, and then see which Sabian symbol works as to being the most appropriate as to the persona and life history of the person in question. If the original given Sabians that were derived from the given birth time are the most appropriate, then no adjustment is likely needed. But if the one or the other is the more appropriate... as to what is derived by subtracting or adding time to the given time of birth.... then you have got your answer as to whether the natal chart should be rectified and as to how, that is to say by an earlier or later birth time than was recorded.
But don't stop at that point go on to the next nearest and check it in the same manner,,,as there may be even more time need ed to be added to, or subtracted from, the given time of birth.

As to determining how many of the planets are of an influence on you ...or someone you are astrologically evaluating... that will take many years of observation if what has accumulated from life to that time doesn't clearly demonstrate if any planet is or isn't an influence.
Or, you can utilize the assistance of a true clairvoyant but I will advise you to only use such a person if they have proven themselves to you to be bestowed with such a gift beyond any doubts.
I have found from a lifetime of experience [and I am clairvoyant, myself but I am not able to activate it by will.] that a true clairvoyant can almost always see the past and present accurately [that is providing the answer as to what was and what is] but no clairvoyant I know of...not even the great Edgar Cayce, has ever been reliable enough to depend on to provide the answer as to "what will be". The Tanakh, aka The Old Testament , even says to not use clairvoyants, "seers", to try to predict the future but does recommend, in fact it "encourages" one to do so... use the services of an astrologer to provide oneself with the answers as to when the time is right to expect what you seek, or to make an effort in that regard.
The Bible doesn't condemn astrology, in fact the entire Old Testament has been described to me by more than one knowledgeable rabbi as being "the Big Book of Jewish Astrology". The true Kabbalists certainly know and believe it to be as so. Read Isaiah 43:18 and you will find the passage in which the Bible encourages the reader to consult astrology... or more precisely, to consult with astrologers and even provides a recommendation as to what to look for in those you would be better advised as to seek out for consultation.
The Old Testament wasn't meant for gentiles. It has nothing to do with them and has nothing to really offer them either. They should just stay away from it altogether unless they are reading it for scholarly pursuits.,,,that is not only my humble opinion but you will find it to be the opinion of just about every rabbi you might ever choose to ask....and more than likely, I believe, every last one of them.

That's about all I have to say, any further, that can be of help to you.
At least that is all that I can think of at this moment... that is, other than I should add; may your interests in the study continue on and may you grow in astrological wisdom, and remember to...

SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS :wink::biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8wPHfAiATw

ptv

P.S. I sat down and started to write what I thought was to be a brief reply just as the afternoon playoff game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Chicago Bears was beginning and now there is but 15 seconds left in the game, I just realized, ... I missed the entire game even though it is on the television across the room.
Well, I'm an Oakland Raiders fan and they aren't in the playoffs and in fact they just about totally sucked this past season... ..and the Bears just hit the upright on a field goal attempt with 10 seconds left in the game ...and the crossbar too... and then bounced the wrong way thus losing the game by one point.
Well, I have friends that are Bears fans that will need some consoling this evening. but I did get to watch the most important play of the entire game...the whole game was riding on it.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Wow! I yet to learn from Symbian degree, still get stuck on Egyptian term. I once learn about it few weeks ago while it is interesting topic but I don't know how was it development and the fact is the Symbian developer coined the meaning based on Egyptian and/or Babylonian. So I learning it, from way back to understand it's basic and/or fundamentals meaning. I'm just impressed how you attempt to explain it in loud and clear prespective. I wish to understand it soon. :biggrin:

It is true though, what you had been saying about the "believer", but I owe my life to the family who feeding me since infant in Romans way. Excuse me, I might thought that Yesh'ua is the savior from way beyond our knowledge here in our solar system. Book from Matthew and Peter explained it all, especially in the Relevation.

Wow! You are football fan? I watch it sometimes, supporting New England as majority people around the world! I'm happy they acquired Odell back in May via trade. Did you watch the NBA?
I'm extremely curious where Kevin Durant would land next free agency, my guess is probably he ending up sign max contract in Madison Square Garden.

piercethevale

Last week, I had a free past life reading based on my natal chart, but I need to subscribe and pay for an extended version with more information, details and understanding. It described I had been a female ruler of an European country in the 19th century, most likely in France (my father's homeland) and I can think of Josephine, the empress and wife of Napoleon Bonaparte. And the reading said a full moon in 2nd house in Leo indicates power, wealth and prestige in this past life, therefore a co-ruler other than limited to just being a spouse.

It was reveled in a reading by Edgar Cayce that we are all most often reincarnated in the very same bloodlines as we were once in, a past life, before... or more exactly, the same bloodline we have been born in a great many lifetimes.
As a question given to Edgar asking if the old adage, "Sons paying for the sins of their fathers'' had any truth to it, Edgar replied yes, but not for the reason the inquirer would likely assume to be the case. He said that it is rather for the reason we were our own grandfathers any number of generations back... and repeatedly, too.

JUPITERASC

Wow! I yet to learn from Symbian degree, still get stuck on Egyptian term. I once learn about it few weeks ago while it is interesting topic

but I don't know how was it development and the fact is the Symbian developer coined the meaning based on Egyptian and/or Babylonian. So I learning it, from way back to understand it's basic and/or fundamentals meaning. I'm just impressed how you attempt to explain it in loud and clear prespective. I wish to understand it soon. :biggrin:

It is true though, what you had been saying about the "believer", but I owe my life to the family who feeding me since infant in Romans way. Excuse me, I might thought that Yesh'ua is the savior from way beyond our knowledge here in our solar system. Book from Matthew and Peter explained it all, especially in the Relevation.

Wow! You are football fan? I watch it sometimes, supporting New England as majority people around the world! I'm happy they acquired Odell back in May via trade. Did you watch the NBA?
I'm extremely curious where Kevin Durant would land next free agency, my guess is probably he ending up sign max contract in Madison Square Garden.

I agree with this 100%;
there are other systems of astrological symbols, one of which goes back to the 9th century
(connected with the decanates, and found in the Picatrix);
but there is
(to me at least)

only 1 original set of Sabian symbols,
and I think they should be set forth as they were first developed,
and I also agree that the word "Sabian" should be exclusive to those original symbols
(Sabean is a different word,
and has a different original application,
being specific to the residents of the ancient city of Harran;
but that is NOT the same word as "SABIAN",
which - outside of certain non-astrological historical applications -
should be used only in reference to the original system of Sabian symbols)

'….On some unrecorded date in 1925,
the Sabian symbols were brought into manifestation
in the span of a day
in Balboa Park, San Diego, California
through the combined efforts of Marc Edmund Jones and Elsie Wheeler.
The story began in 1923 when Marc met Elsie Wheeler.
As Marc later described the occasion, he sponsored Elsie because he admired her spunk......'

mej_symbols11.jpg
MARC EDMUND JONES

'…..Elsie had a brilliant and imaginative mind
but she was seriously crippled with arthritis and confined to a wheelchair.
"She couldn't turn her head and could barely hold her hands."
At that time Elsie was scared of anything psychic,
but within a year she had become one of Marc's students :smile:
joined a spiritualist church and was making a good living as a medium.
She was by her handicap, however, very limited in general world experience,
and that limitation would later determine her role in bringing through the Sabian symbols,
a set of 360 separate and unique images.....'

ORIGEN AND HISTORY OF THE SABIAN SYMBOLS
http://sabian.org/sabian_symbols.php

CapAquaPis

Venus sextile sun indicates pregnancy or motherhood (in my case, Aquarius sun/moon vs Aries venus). A sextile is an aspect of 60* apart on a natal chart. This would be true for many women's charts...or men's, having to do with their biologically female partners.

piercethevale

Asc. + Venus - S Node giving me digit with negative. Is it possible ?

Asc 28°45' in Taurus.
Venus 27°45' in Gemini.
S. Node 13°21' in Capricorn.
Neptune Rx 24°52' in Sag.

I don't understand what you mean by the phrase, or term, "digit with negative" but using the data you have provided your Part derived from this formula lies at 13* Scorpio 09' ...if that is any help to you?

The location of the Part of great intrigue [maybe that should be the name of it?] in the the 14th degree of Scorpio, just so happens to also be the location of the North Node of the natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus and it is either the Part of Fortune that is derived from the birth chart that is produced using the data given for the birth of the late, renowned, 20th century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce or it may be that of the M.C. I can't find his chart among my files tonight but I do recall it being prominent somewhere in Edgar's natal chart and am half sure that it was one or the other of the two I've mentioned.

The Sabian Symbol for the 14th degree of Scorpio is [ibid.]

"SCORPIO 14°: TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.
KEYNOTE:
The need to establish new channels of communication.
The growth of community feeling among separated human beings requires the development of constantly more complex means of interchanging feelings and ideas. Wherever this symbol for Scorpio 14° is found, the indication is that such channels of communication are essential for the success of any interpersonal relationship. They are not only to be built, but to be used significantly and wisely.
This fourth stage symbol brings to our attention the essential value of communicating with our fellow men and even our close associates — with whom such a communication may not always be easy. There can be no communion without communication at some level, including the level of biological attunement. Keyword: THE WILL TO ASSOCIATION or COMPREHENSION."

The 14th degree of Scorpio is also the location of the Astrological Part known as Positive & Helpful Changes [Asc. + Pluto - Jupiter] derived from the USA's natal chart that I wrote of above.

piercethevale

I will strongly advise everyone to ignore JUPITERASC"S suggestion above.
It is an attempt to dissuade all from having confidence in the work of Dane Rudhyar whom was truly the person that was given the divine mandate of interpreting the Sabian Symbols and writing the definitive book about them.

Dane had studied so much about the man and Carl Jung the works he produced pertaining to symbolism along with a number of very in depth studies of Vedic philosophy, Zen Buddhism, the works of and the man known as Nietzsche, to name some.

He was so adept at interpreting the symbols produced by Elsie Wheeler that He noticed that in the set of 360 given to him to study by Marc Edmond Jones that there were a number of them that didn't 'fit in" with the others. When He found out that Elsie Wheeler was alive and living just a couple of hundred miles away in nearby San Diego Dane drove down to San Diego from Los Angeles where he was living by Annie Besant's invite at the time and introduced himself to Elsie and asked Her if she could remember what she saw as to a few of the degrees of the Zodiac. She told Dane she could do even better than that as she had all 360 of the cards that Marc had made prior to the session He and Elsie had together producing the Sabian Symbols and they all had , in Marc's handwriting, exactly what Elsie described to him that day as to whet she saw for each Sabian Symbol as to every degree of the Zodiac. When Dane read the cards He found that his suspicions were totally founded, Marc had indeed changed the symbols from what Elsie had seen for the very degrees of the Zodiac that Dane suspected had been altered.

While I do greatly respect Dr. Farr's knowledge on a great many subjects. In my very humble, but very studied and experienced opinion based on studying and using the Sabian Symbols for almost 35 years I will unequivocally say that He doesn't know his "limitations", at least one of them, and He would do the study and practice of Astrology, and himself, a great favor... In fact, indeed, a great act of beneficent assistance if He restrains himself from speaking or writing on the subject of degree symbolism.

I also advise, [it's more than advice actually] to stay away from anything Robert Hand has to say about degree symbolism.Last time I checked he had begun promoting an obscure and completely ridiculous set of degree symbols produced in the early 19th century by an equally obscure Frenchman, I think the nationality was...and I don't even care to remember nor look up his name.... and this was done soon after he and Debra Houlding took, so called, living Sabian Symbol authority, Lynda Hill to lunch and praised Her and her work.
i know Lynda as I corresponded with her for a number of years and she is a very nice and sincere lady but she isn't anything as to what I would call an "authority" on the Sabian Symbols. She in fact has altered a number of them to their detriment..although she did change a few that are difficult to understand by people outside of the Occidental realm of life to their benefit. As the symbols were coloured by the influence of the channel that received them, i.e. Miss Elsie Wheeler an early 20th century American woman, some of the symbolism as Elsie presented it has no relevance to peoples of cultures and societies that are well outside of, and most foreign to, American and European culture.

As I wrote above, JUPITERASC is most ever on the spot and persistent in an attempt to dissuade everyone from learning of the validity of true astrological knowledge and practices that are not a part of that, so called, "Traditional astrology" .

As I advised CapAquaPis above I do so advise everyone that reads my words here to...

SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS .... AND THAT INCLUDES ANY OF THE ASTROLOGERS HERE AT THIS FORUM THAT CONTRADICT WHAT I'VE WRITTEN OR TRY TO DISSUADE YOU FROM STUDYING AND PRACTICING THE TECHNIQUES I HAVE, BOTH PRESENTED IN THESE FORUMS HERE THE LAST ELEVEN YEARS AND, DEMONSTRATED THAT THEY DO WORK AND ARE VALID. SUCH AS THE USE OF THE TRANS-SATURNIAN PLANETS AND ASTROLOGICAL PARTS DERIVED FROM FORMULAE THAT INCLUDE THEM IN AS MUCH...AND SHUN THOSE THAT ATTEMPT TO PROMOTE OTHER SETS, OR OTHER SOURCES, OF DEGREE SYMBOLISM OTHER THAN THE SABIAN SYMBOLS AS INTERPRETED, DEFINED, AND PRESENTED BY DANE RUDHYAR IN HIS BOOK "AN ASTROLOGICAL MANDALA".

If you heed my words you will, quite possibly, be well on your way to eventually becoming one among the best astrologers in the world.
Quite possibly, I wrote, as for the reason I stated above in another post that those who get into this study and practice that have most, and especially those that have all, the planets influential upon their natal chart, and have natal charts of uncommon complexity of both the number, and the type, of aspects will advance further and faster in the understanding and use of astrology.

SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS ... it makes for a kinda catchy mantra too, dontcha think? :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8wPHfAiATw

piercethevale

tHIS EVENING WAS MOST PRODUCTIVE...
DANG caps lock...pardo me...
As I was searching for Edgar Cayce's natal chart in my files so as to answer Somna7H's inquiry, I came across Dane Rudhyar's natal chart and thought that I should have a quick look at it so as to make sure that it wasn't Dane's natal chart that I was thinking of.
What I did find however is that...and it's sort of funny that I never noticed it before but then again I've never given much study to Dane's natal chart beyond a Sabian Symbol analysis and a rudimentary, casual, observance as to the general aspects that can be easily spotted in his chart. i.e. those that astrodienst presents as being of major and notable influences, that is.

...and right there, in that last sentence above of mine are words to remember and keep in mind...as Astrodienst will lead you astray if you believe everything they preach.

In his natal chart Dane has six points, and multiple influences at a number of them, of a ten point matrix , i.e a Grand Semi Quintile. Two pentagrams symmetrically interlaced to one another, i.e two Magen Davids, i.e. two Solomons' Stars. There are a number of tredeciles... and read my thread "The Clairvoyants' Trine" for more about tredeciles.

I'll definitely be starting a thread on this matter as soon as I am finished studying His chart thoroughly..which will take a bit of time but I will definitely be doing so,
Look for it when I do, I'm rather sure it will be of great interest to everyone... well, maybe not the ....do I have to say it?
....hmmm...?
Well, I suppose that I should, anyways....:ninja: THE NON BELIEVERS :pinched: :whistling: :biggrin:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well I respectfully disagree Pierce, from my knowledge, Robert Hand is actually one of the most consistent astrologer in the World. :biggrin:

Robert Hand,,,imho...of course :rolleyes: is pretty much mostly a fraud and a hack.

You will do yourself a great service if you steer clear of most of his works as I not accusing him of being entirely un-knowledgeable, but there is plenty to lead you astray in his written works and ultimately it will do you more harm than good.
As to his promoting that obscure set of symbols that is a deliberate act of sabotage as He is in league with astrodienst. You'll have to get up to speed here as to what astrodienst is guilty of the last eight or nine years. I've already written enough about it and I do not care to have to write about it again. Look through some of my threads concerning the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart and you'll find what I've written and see the evidence I have, first hand, yourself.

Here's a hint from which, hopefully, you'll get a clue; Astrodienst is a Swiss outfit and the Swiss have been providing free bodyguard services to the Pope for centuries.

I have a couple of friends that are highly attuned to the Light and they have met Robert and report that they found him to be a most "dark" personality, and disturbingly so, as they both put it to me in so many other words.

Knowing those two individuals as well as I do... and have for many, many, years... I trust their words and I trust their sensitivities as to matters of those realms, implicitly. They are among the highest caliber of spiritually aligned human beings that I know of and have met in my lifetime...and I have met [and have even gotten to know a few of them] some rather.... Great Lights of this world and the realms beyond.

I can only hope to dissuade you from going astray but you're a grown man and you can, and probably will, do want you wish to.

HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST....!!!