How might I die?

Abjones41

What is my manner/cause of death? What is my longevity?

I posted this in the Vedic astrology section. However, I’m not sure if that was the right area to post my questions.
Born January 23, 1997, 6:03 A.M. Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA.

Last edited:

rafaella

Re: What will be the cause of my death? How long will I live? In other words, longevi

I posted this in the Vedic astrology section, as well as the read my chart section, but I’m unsure of the right section to post this under. Horary astrology seems more like it. Birth information: January 23, 1997, 6:03 A.M. Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA.

You are only 20, don't think about death already. What is your motivation really? Why do you want to know? If you are 70 and suffering from Cancer I may understand, but such a young person, makes no sense.

It concerns me that you opened a new account and immediately asked on different sections same question. We've had suicidal people asking these types of questions here before, I hope you are not one of them. If you are, please seek professional help and talk to family/friends. If you need to talk you can pm me, but I'm not going to read your chart.

[Moved this post and all others through #14 in this thread from a thread posted in Horary with the same question and a similar title. Since it was not a horary question or horary chart, and this identical topic had already been posted by the OP, I moved it here and deleted the rest of the horary thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

tikana

Re: What will be the cause of my death? How long will I live? In other words, longevi

I wouldnt discriminate against those qs but id be asking for true intent.. Not saying its a boredom question.. In lillys time it was a common question bc real estate money and inheritance gender inequality were a huge part of life..making sure that wife was taken care of

Abjones41

I’m asking because I’m just curious. I’ve always liked to plan for the future, so it would be nice to know what I could expect.

rafaella

I’m asking because I’m just curious. I’ve always liked to plan for the future, so it would be nice to know what I could expect.

So you want to plan for your death when you are just 20? Why not plan for a brilliant future - a career doing what you love, family - children, plan to buy a car, dream vacation, a house or perhaps becoming a millionaire!! All this comes before.

You have a long life ahead of you. Believe me, if you knew your hour of death, you no longer will enjoy life, always in fear of that moment. Some things are better not to know.

If this is merely an interest due to just a general interest in insight into this type of thing, the 8th house is where you need to look in your own natal chart.

See what sign it is in, the house it's self, for instance mine is in Libra, says i will die comfortably and when i'm ready to go.

I do hope it is what i mentioned and not something else which brings about any kind of decisive thoughts or actions against yourself, i hope you can understand.

mdinaz

There will be some disagreement here but as far as I am concerned, you cannot predict death with certainty as we all have designated "checkout" times throughout our lives that we choose not to take advantage of (from a higher, soul level perspective). Depending on many factors you may choose to "opt out" or "forge on". My charts indicated I should have died in 1986, and I was nearly killed several times that year. But I chose to "forge on" ...

Ukpoohbear

I would love to know how you can predict which year you are going to die based on the Natal. I love the concept that there are many intervals we can choose to opt out of life or forge on. It is interesting that I have had near death experiences and was told 'it was not my time.'

I read that Jupiter is included in transits associated with death but I do not know which houses yet or if it is the 8th house, 12th house, or even the angled houses or perhaps just 4 8 and 12? I like 4 as it is the IC and the Home.

Chrysalis

Omg why is people asking/thinking about death....live ur life guys.

This is the life uve been given this life time so enjoy it and make the most of what uve been given....who knws what ur nxt lifetime will be like.

Wanting to knw wen ur gonna die is jst an absolute failure of this lifetimes gift.

Ur not Ill/old what's going on here.

JUPITERASC

There will be some disagreement here but as far as I am concerned,
you cannot predict death with certainty
It's very simple :smile:
What is required is a reliable natal chart based on a reliable time of birth

i.e.
without a reliable time of birth
obviously
no prediction is reliable

as we all have designated "checkout" times throughout our lives that we choose not to take advantage of (from a higher, soul level perspective). Depending on many factors you may choose to "opt out" or "forge on". My charts indicated I should have died in 1986, and I was nearly killed several times that year. But I chose to "forge on" ...

mdinaz

There are a number of transits and there would have to be multiple major transits all occurring at once, not just one, and they would need to be very close (less than a degree). I've known a number of people to pass recently so I know their birth and death times and I've been able to correlate. All had four or five major simultaneous transits involving outer planets to personal planets and other certain sensitive points (vertex, node, etc). All transits were very close, often to the very minute (60th of a degree). Multiple transits were also shown in the secondary progression. Aspects can be positive or negative aspects

waybread

Look, abjones-- you might even get a death prediction on this thread, but I wouldn't trust its accuracy. Despite claims for the accuracy of death prediction in astrology, there are classic examples of death predictions that were seriously mistaken as to both the timing and manner of death. Richard Houck, a modern astrologer who wrote a book on the subject, was one such example.

If you'd be happy with a completely mistaken prediction, by all means. But I personally wouldn't trust it.

Live every day to its fullest. Get your financial affairs in order now. Make up with anyone you've harmed. Tell those you love that you love them. Then your "planning" will be taken care of.

tikana

there was a guy in india .. he predicted his own death .. month day year ... so police was guarding him so he wont fulfill his own prophecy

the guy is still alive.

waybread

A good case in point, Tikana. If his death prediction were valid, he wouldn't still be alive.

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: What is my manner/cause of death? What is my longevity?

I posted this in the Vedic astrology section. However, I’m not sure if that was the right area to post my questions.
Born January 23, 1997, 6:03 A.M. Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA.

Vedic is the right section if you want a Vedic chart reading. That's different from Western astrology, which is what this forum is mostly about, and which is the kind of astrology you're most likely to encounter outside of India. If you want a Western chart interpretation, this, the Read My Chart section, is the place to post.

However, it is against the rules to make the same post more than once. For that reason, I have deleted your other threads with this same question. Furthermore, if you're asking people to interpret your chart, it's your responsibility to post the chart, not just birth information. If all you post is birth information, you're asking others to do all the work of casting your chart as well as interpreting it. That's not their job. Instructions for posting your chart are here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Because the thread you posted in the Horary section had received replies, I moved all the replies relevant to your natal astrology question here. It was clearly not a horary question, so I have deleted what was left of the horary thread.

JUPITERASC

A good case in point, Tikana.
If his death prediction were valid, he wouldn't still be alive.
For a valid death prediction, a valid time on natal chart is essential :smile:

Ukpoohbear

If you are interested in the under world,I can assist in safe travel there and return. Available by PM.

GoldenLion12

With all the twists and turns in the journey, I think you'll experience inner transformation on some level like the rest of us. So knowing our planet has the Pluto death wish and inner transformation, you're kind of like a Cat with 9 lives and we all go through emotional, mental, spiritual death various times in our lives. So you can probably count on dying every time you have a major event that hurts, is emotionally, mentally, spiritually painful until you learn to choose life.

So if you want to be prepared, just get your focus on becoming your best authentic self, strong mind, strong emotions, and enjoy the ride. I don't think physical death will arrive any time soon. If you want to prepare for physical death, buy some life insurance policies, go to the funeral home, and pick out everything so it's on record, write your obituary out. It's quite fascinating, I had to do this for my death and dying class in college. DNR or or no DNR, who is in charge of your medical choices if you're in some kind of need. Do you want life support? Who should make those choices for you? There's a whole list of things you can do to prepare yourself for death. Write a will, who you leaving everything too? Where do you want to be buried? What kind of music? What should people say about you at your funeral?

It's kind of a morbid thing, but good questions to answer. But realistically, even if you have all your ducks in a row, events happen, people change in your life, and everything I wrote and did in my project back in 2005, are null and void, because everything changes completely in my circumstances. So, frankly it's a waste of time, because your life will change in various ways, and who knows when your time is up. There are better things to think about in life. And being a former nurse aide working with death and dying population, you would probably not like being there at that moment, and angry because you didn't do things in life you wanted too, didn't focus on the relationships you should have, enjoyed life more, and I've took the hits more times than you can count while they yelled at me, screamed, blamed me for their life ending.

Seriously, focus on something else more constructive in life, because death is not so glamorous.

Culpeper

Premium Member

I have looked at your natal chart, but will leave it to you to post it. Reading a natal chart for what you ask is a lot of work that you are asking astrologers to do for free. However, this is the first question of traditional astrology according to Ptolemy.

Assuming your birth time is accurate, I found the following. Your ascendant is at 18 degrees of Capricorn. Saturn in its fall is the ruler of the ascendant. The Sun rules the 8th whole sign house. The Sun is in its detriment in the second house but is conjunct Jupiter. This is a mixed situation for the Sun.

Using primary directions, advance the ascendant one degree for each year of life as recommended by C.E.O. Carter. At 3 degrees Scorpio the directed ascendant will be square the Sun and your age will be 75. This is a year of danger, but death if it happens, is from natural causes. Saturn is weak by sign position but strong by house position another mixed condition. Death could be by some fatal affliction of the bones or skin, but you can probably avoid it if you take care of yourself.

There are no other dangerous directions until you are over 100.

Abjones41

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_h_jones.82266.57700.png&res=63
Is anyone experienced enough to do a death reading? I know it sounds morbid. But I don’t mean it that way. I’m just curious if anyone experienced in medical astrology knows how I may exit out of this world. My eighth house ruler the sun is in my first house, so that should tell you a little that I’m naturally interested in these kind of subjects.
It’s very hard to put a link to natal chart. I’m not that tech savvy, although I’m an Aquarian. My birth data is January 23, 1997, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, at 6.03 a.m.

Health wise for me. I’m a Type II diabetic. Have been for two years. I have sleep apnea, but I’m treated with cpap. I have generalized anxiety disorder as well as social anxiety. I wear glasses because I’m nearsighted. I’ve very overweight. My BMI is in the obese category. Weight problems run on my mother’s side of the family. She herself is much overweight. I have moderate OCD. Also heart issues runs on her side of the family too.

Last edited: