heartbreak after heartbreak

Hello, I've tried interpreting my chart alone, but I'm a noob when it comes to it, so I was hoping somebody could help me. :)
So, my situation is that I've been in a committed long distance relationship for almost 3 year when earlier this year I've received a call from him telling me that he no longer has any feelings for me. I was heartbroken. In May I met a guy and as soon as June began I unexpectedly got into a relationship with him. That helped me cope with the previous one ending, but as soon as I caught feelings for him almost 3 months later he broke up with me saying that he just isn't into me anymore (later I found out that it was because he found another girl). As you can imagine, having 2 breakups in the span of 6 months really left me heartbroken. No matter what I do I can't seem to pick myself up, I can't eat, I can't study for my exams, all I do is cry every single day.

I would really like to know what's in store for my love life moving forward. I really want to pick myself up and I believe this could help me, be it positive or negative.
If somebody could give me some info I would be really thankful. :love:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your natal chart shows that although your 7th house (of relationships) is ruled by a Jupiter in dignity (strong in Sag.), you have Saturn in the 7th house = a lot of learning and facing reality (often through setbacks) involved in that area of life for you. You are only 23 yrs old, so there's enough time for you to be in a worthwhile relationship. Wherever Pisces is - there often tendencies to a)become dependent in some way, b)hide from reality. For instance, it could have been that the person in the long-distance relationship was already sending hints your way (like perhaps not responding to your communication promptly, etc.), but you chose to ignore it.
Also, with Saturn there, it is quite likely that relationship area will bloom in terms of stability only once you have crossed 30. Another advice I can give you with Pisces is to avoid long-distance relationships and also to completely avoid any romantic connection with men otherwise involved (in other relationships/married). With Sat. in the 7th, it will bring you a lot of suffering otherwise.

Per your chart, your strong areas are your career, which is what you should focus on until 30 and also your family.

May I ask about your relationship to your parents, especially your mother?

Osamenor

Staff member
In the immediate future, what you need to do is heal. One serious relationship breakup is a sledgehammer to your emotions. Two, before the first one has healed, is the sledgehammer multiplied by 10. And if you get into a rebound relationship in the aftermath of a serious breakup, there's no way you've healed from the first one. Relationships that start under those circumstances seldom last very long, because they're not entered into out of genuine desire for the person, but out of trying to cover up the previous heartbreak. Deep down, you know it and the other person knows it.

You couldn't have attracted someone genuinely into you at that point--at least, that genuinely into you--because you were emotionally still with your ex. You didn't have enough to give. If you start dating again while you're still heartbroken, it will still be the same story.

Some ways you could heal the heartbreak: hypnotherapy, if you have access to it. Sometimes serious relationship heartbreak can heal as fast as one session. Or flower essences--that can mean taking the essences, and can also mean keeping those kinds of plants around, bathing with them, and/or drinking them as tea. Here are some kinds that are especially good for self love and broken hearts: calendula, buttercup (these two have a particular affinity for Leo--I would highly recommend them to anyone with sun/Venus in Leo!), roses, bleeding heart (bleeding heart should only be taken as a flower essence; it's toxic in physical doses). Yarrow is another good essence, for helping you redraw your personal boundaries in relation to your exes.

In the long run, I'm especially noticing the yod you have, pointing to your sun/Venus conjunction with planets in your fifth and seventh houses as its legs. Meanwhile, the fifth house leg of your yod, Uranus and Neptune, is the focal point of a minor grand trine with Saturn and Pluto--while Pluto squares your sun. Very powerful stuff here.

Interpreting the whole thing would be very complex, but it looks to me like there's a lot of hard-to-integrate stuff going on for you, involving the balance between relationships and self. You may want to immerse yourself in a relationship, while at the same time needing plenty of space for yourself. If you were in a long distance relationship for three years, you are definitely someone who needs your own space even while in a relationship (people who don't have that need don't do long distance relationships under any circumstances!). Having Venus in the twelfth also speaks to that.