Signs of eating disorders or body dysmorphia in a chart?

rahu

Banned
ariana92

eating disorders are clinically associated with abusive childhood environments over 90% of the time.
your chart does contain aspect that indicate a abusive family environment when you grew up.

you Saturn is square to Sedna,square to the sun and opposed to orcus.
Saturn/sun square gives a oppressive influence from the father , but Orcus opposed to Saturn gives a abusive influence.
in addition you moon is opposed to chiron and square to pluto. this indicates your mother's influence was also emotionally abusive toward you.

you have venus conjunct the node and the node conjunct your ascendant. this is actually a very loving and attractive aspect. it shows you are very sensitive and actually have strong psychic abilities. this aspect shows that many are drawn to you but with both your father and mother having abusive aspects toward you, you likely don't realize how amazing and charming you are, because the Saturn/sun square shows you might have low self esteem because of your father always degrading and putting you down.
the aspects to your mother shows that she too did not reinforce you sensitivity and beauty but also was always criticizing and degrading you. so you likely have very low self esteem as a result of both parents putting you down.
this usually reflects the mother being jealous of you because you father payid more attention to you than his wife. even though you father restricted your emotions and degraded you, he was attracted to you because of the venus/node conjunction, and you mother sensed this and hence considered you a rival and so never gave you the love that a mother should.
these influences combined, lack of true love and emotional hostility directed toward you as a child ,are the influences that can lead to you developing eating disorders.

the venus node conjunction especially in women often show unnatural attraction from the father. this aspect is as I said very sexual, that is your aura give off sexual vibration whether you are aware of it or not. this sexual aura is around you from your birth which is why unnatural sexual interest can develop around you early in your life.

the node with the ascendant as I have said is an aspect of psychic abilities. couple with venus, it gives accurate intuitions and the ability to read other peoples thoughts. but I have a feeling that you may have blocked this awareness of yourself because of your insecurity and low self esteem from you parents. in fact ,you probably have trouble expressing yourself in many ways because of the emotional harshness in your childhood.

the node with the ascendant as I have said is an aspect of psychic abilities. Couple with venus, it gives accurate intuitions and the ability to read other peoples thoughts. but I have a feeling that you may have blocked this awareness of yourself because of your insecurity and low self esteem from you parents. in fact ,you probably have trouble expressing yourself in many ways because of the emotional harshness in your childhood.
Your emotional/sexual energies are also strengthen by eris on your nadir/4th house cusp opposed to eris conjunct your midheaven. These two are square to your Uranus/Neptune conjunction. This pattern is extremely emotionally/sexually attractive. Agai you radiate a strong love and sexual energy whether you want to or not. But this aspect is very difficult because it shows that many you are attracted to you ,only want sex and don’t aren’t interested in you as a person ans not interested in having a emotional/loving relationship.

Your named asteroid is conjunct to Jupiter and sextile to mercury which shows that you are by nature looking for and wanting a serious relationship and marriage. Your venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter and ari which again shows you romantic dreams and desire for a serious relationship and marriage. This pattern also shows you are very intelligent and intellectually creative. But most guys are just interested in a sexual hookup and do not see you intelligence and witt.
I think you have had bad experiences in relationships because you own self esteem is very low so you don’t expect to be respected and loved by the guys you accept as BF. And as you have been emotionally abused,and my not realize this or have repressed these feelings, you don’t see that the men are attracted to you,only are interested in sex.
The Uranus/Neptune conjunction square to eris and eros is very difficult for a woman because it elicts such a strong sexual reaction, that most men will not see anything besides a sexual encounter. this pattern is often associated with many sexual encounters but no committed relationships.
My advice I to get counseling for your low self esteem and abusive childhood. You are so loving and intelligent . but it seems like subconscious or unconscious personality characteristics are keeping you from having a committed relationship. It is very difficult to solve these psychological problems unless you have some one or a group to talk these issues out. talking does work, the more you express your “problems” ,the less your emotional issues will be able to limit your the love in your relationships.
your moon opposed to orcus and square to pluto shows that you are emotional closed. It is difficult to open up to others. This could be part of why relationship are short. Because of your abusive childhood and the withheld love, you don’t know how to be emotionally open and interactive. It may be that you give the impression that you don’t care for other or your BFs. Again , you need to learn to open up and be trusting of emotional interactions, something that was taken from you as a child.
Your sun is opposed to Sedna. This is an aspect of sincerity and truth. That is you are a truth teller but with Saturn and orcus square to your sun and Sedna, you are subconsciously afraid to reveal the truths about yourself because of the evil conditions of your fathers influences on you as a child.
I hope you find some counseling as you are so sensitive, intelligent, psychic ,sincere, devoted and beautiful to not have your dreams fulfilled.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_arianna_76005_703.jpg
    astro_2gw_arianna_76005_703.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

ariana92

you are amazing once again!!

ariana92

eating disorders are clinically associated with abusive childhood environments over 90% of the time.
your chart does contain aspect that indicate a abusive family environment when you grew up.

you Saturn is square to Sedna,square to the sun and opposed to orcus.
Saturn/sun square gives a oppressive influence from the father , but Orcus opposed to Saturn gives a abusive influence.
in addition you moon is opposed to chiron and square to pluto. this indicates your mother's influence was also emotionally abusive toward you.

you have venus conjunct the node and the node conjunct your ascendant. this is actually a very loving and attractive aspect. it shows you are very sensitive and actually have strong psychic abilities. this aspect shows that many are drawn to you but with both your father and mother having abusive aspects toward you, you likely don't realize how amazing and charming you are, because the Saturn/sun square shows you might have low self esteem because of your father always degrading and putting you down.
the aspects to your mother shows that she too did not reinforce you sensitivity and beauty but also was always criticizing and degrading you. so you likely have very low self esteem as a result of both parents putting you down.
this usually reflects the mother being jealous of you because you father payid more attention to you than his wife. even though you father restricted your emotions and degraded you, he was attracted to you because of the venus/node conjunction, and you mother sensed this and hence considered you a rival and so never gave you the love that a mother should.
these influences combined, lack of true love and emotional hostility directed toward you as a child ,are the influences that can lead to you developing eating disorders.

the venus node conjunction especially in women often show unnatural attraction from the father. this aspect is as I said very sexual, that is your aura give off sexual vibration whether you are aware of it or not. this sexual aura is around you from your birth which is why unnatural sexual interest can develop around you early in your life.

the node with the ascendant as I have said is an aspect of psychic abilities. couple with venus, it gives accurate intuitions and the ability to read other peoples thoughts. but I have a feeling that you may have blocked this awareness of yourself because of your insecurity and low self esteem from you parents. in fact ,you probably have trouble expressing yourself in many ways because of the emotional harshness in your childhood.

the node with the ascendant as I have said is an aspect of psychic abilities. Couple with venus, it gives accurate intuitions and the ability to read other peoples thoughts. but I have a feeling that you may have blocked this awareness of yourself because of your insecurity and low self esteem from you parents. in fact ,you probably have trouble expressing yourself in many ways because of the emotional harshness in your childhood.
Your emotional/sexual energies are also strengthen by eris on your nadir/4th house cusp opposed to eris conjunct your midheaven. These two are square to your Uranus/Neptune conjunction. This pattern is extremely emotionally/sexually attractive. Agai you radiate a strong love and sexual energy whether you want to or not. But this aspect is very difficult because it shows that many you are attracted to you ,only want sex and don’t aren’t interested in you as a person ans not interested in having a emotional/loving relationship.

Your named asteroid is conjunct to Jupiter and sextile to mercury which shows that you are by nature looking for and wanting a serious relationship and marriage. Your venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter and ari which again shows you romantic dreams and desire for a serious relationship and marriage. This pattern also shows you are very intelligent and intellectually creative. But most guys are just interested in a sexual hookup and do not see you intelligence and witt.
I think you have had bad experiences in relationships because you own self esteem is very low so you don’t expect to be respected and loved by the guys you accept as BF. And as you have been emotionally abused,and my not realize this or have repressed these feelings, you don’t see that the men are attracted to you,only are interested in sex.
The Uranus/Neptune conjunction square to eris and eros is very difficult for a woman because it elicts such a strong sexual reaction, that most men will not see anything besides a sexual encounter. this pattern is often associated with many sexual encounters but no committed relationships.
My advice I to get counseling for your low self esteem and abusive childhood. You are so loving and intelligent . but it seems like subconscious or unconscious personality characteristics are keeping you from having a committed relationship. It is very difficult to solve these psychological problems unless you have some one or a group to talk these issues out. talking does work, the more you express your “problems” ,the less your emotional issues will be able to limit your the love in your relationships.
your moon opposed to orcus and square to pluto shows that you are emotional closed. It is difficult to open up to others. This could be part of why relationship are short. Because of your abusive childhood and the withheld love, you don’t know how to be emotionally open and interactive. It may be that you give the impression that you don’t care for other or your BFs. Again , you need to learn to open up and be trusting of emotional interactions, something that was taken from you as a child.
Your sun is opposed to Sedna. This is an aspect of sincerity and truth. That is you are a truth teller but with Saturn and orcus square to your sun and Sedna, you are subconsciously afraid to reveal the truths about yourself because of the evil conditions of your fathers influences on you as a child.
I hope you find some counseling as you are so sensitive, intelligent, psychic ,sincere, devoted and beautiful to not have your dreams fulfilled.
rahu

IleneK

Premium Member
Moon conjunct Saturn and square the Sun.

These effects upon Moon/body tend toward eating disorder and disordered perception of body. Moon's orb reaches far, easily 10 degrees, and I think there are two matters that amplify this disordered feeling. Moon Saturn would likely be enough, but Saturn's adverse energies combined with the difficult of the square from Sun/your identity, your aspirations really heightens the inclination toward the disorders you describe. Saturn not only conjoining but also ruling Moon also heightens Saturn's input into the matter.

It is good to remember that Moon squared Sun and then passed over Saturn a couple of days before you were born, so you have a lingering memory of this dynamic resonating from before you were born. But it happened and was finished when you arrived into this life and not after. So you have no experience of the aspect itself in this life. And still at the same time, the perfection of the aspect being obscured like it is, makes for a kind of inexplicable and diffuse anxiety about body that may cause the disordered eating and body perception.

I agree with rahu about talking about this with some person skilled in the matter: someone who does symbolic or dream counseling, like a Jungian analyst or the like, could be helpful. And bringing as much kindness and compassion to yourself in this matter is also very helpful, perhaps the most helpful of all.

If you would like to PM me further about this, please feel free.

Last edited: