Education and career in my chart?

endless

Hey!
I'm new on this forum. Actually I've just found out about it, and checked it out a bit.
I'd be greatfull if someone could answer a few questions about education and career, especially since my 10th house is empty.
I've just transferred to another course at my uni(from med school to a totally different course). I'd like to know what you can tell me about my education (in past, future..whatever :)), what are my aspirations talking of education and career, what would be the best thing to go after, etc.. And, yes, what wil my way to a diploma look like? :D

Thanks!!

here's my chart:

wilsontc

Staff member
career

endless,

With Pluto (transformation, also healing, psychology) focused in the 7th house (relationships), Neptune (spirituality) conjunct (energy is combined with) Midheaven (outer world), and Moon (home, also nurturing) conjunct Ascendant (self); you have a need to help heal, nurture and spiritually transform your surroundings. Perhaps medical school was too "cold" and uncaring for you, but somehow you will want to be in the outer world doing for others. This is also indicated because all your planets are in the top (outer world) part of your chart and more planets are in the top right of your chart (indicating you use your relationships with others to do things for them in the outer world).

Careering,

Tim