Most Compatible sign for Leo?

sibylline

Does this sort of logic make people with splayed charts in general more difficult to get along with?

Not any more than others, e.g. with tight bundles you'll also get multiple squares to personal planets. With the splay there is also the possibility of multiple trines/Grand Trine.

Oh yeah true; I do have a lot cardinal in there. I guess Libra wouldn't work for me ):

An individual Libra could work...this is just theory. You could meet a Libra Sun with Virgo and Leo who doesn't touch off your cardinal by aspect.

AppLeo

sibylline;746481An individual Libra could work...this is just theory. You could meet a Libra Sun with Virgo and Leo who doesn't touch off your cardinal by aspect.[/QUOTE said:
The virgo placement would sextile my mars and venus!!

Does this sort of logic make people with splayed charts in general more difficult to get along with?

I actually think it's the opposite. People with splayed charts are adaptable and could find balance in many things because not one part of their chart is dominated towards a specific purpose.

JUPITERASC

Brief explanation for Leo with the signs

Leo + Aries = Passionate, but both are too selfish. Maturity and compromise from both signs would make this relationship perfect. They would energize and encourage each other. They wouldn't get bored and would help each other grow as humans.
Leo + Aries = FIRE trines FIRE = if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen :smile:

fire.JPG

Blaze

Account Closed
Squares and oppositions make a relationship fun, imo. Just need some trines or sextiles to make things work.

JUPITERASC

Leo + Taurus = FIRE square EARTH = firefighters use EARTH in the form of SAND to extinguish FIRES

LOOOOL :lol: I died for a second.

Make diamonds, or make jewelry with metamorphic rock.
and so maestro
TAURUS EARTH combines with LEO FIRE during several million years
of Mutually Assured Destruction = diamonds and/or metamorphic rock
:smile:

AppLeo

Leo + Taurus = FIRE square EARTH = firefighters use EARTH in the form of SAND to extinguish FIRES

and so maestro
TAURUS EARTH combines with LEO FIRE during several million years
of Mutually Assured Destruction = diamonds and/or metamorphic rock
:smile:

I love you Jupiter <3

I hope you never leave the forum.

craft94

I think it's Libra; what do you guys think?

I'm a Libra, and Leo is one of the signs I find myself least compatible with, in terms of Sun sign. That's not to say I'd never date one, especially if say they're a Libra or Aqua Moon/Rising, but Libras are all about understanding each other's perspective. Many of the Leos I've KNOWN have been incapable of understanding any perspective outside their own. How is that in any way a good match? Many Leos have been attracted to ME because they think since I'm fair and understanding that I'll put up with their **** but fairness/justice is NOT the same as kindness. And once they find out how honest I am, I'm suddenly an evil *****.

Basically, I think it's very subjective and depends on other factors. I think Libra may be the most compatible sign for YOU (you're 7th house sun right? probably not as overbearing) but I wouldn't say all Leos in general

AppLeo

I'm a Libra, and Leo is one of the signs I find myself least compatible with, in terms of Sun sign. That's not to say I'd never date one, especially if say they're a Libra or Aqua Moon/Rising, but Libras are all about understanding each other's perspective. Many of the Leos I've KNOWN have been incapable of understanding any perspective outside their own. How is that in any way a good match? Many Leos have been attracted to ME because they think since I'm fair and understanding that I'll put up with their **** but fairness/justice is NOT the same as kindness. And once they find out how honest I am, I'm suddenly an evil *****.

Basically, I think it's very subjective and depends on other factors. I think Libra may be the most compatible sign for YOU (you're 7th house sun right? probably not as overbearing) but I wouldn't say all Leos in general

You make a very good point and you're most likely right.

I just really like to be around Libras.

craft94

I think AppLeo, personally, is compatible with Libra and I think you should find yourself one if Libra is the most attractive to you, especially with that 7th house Sun. Aspects are only one small part of Synastry imo and squares/oppositions tend to be stronger than trines/sextile a and therefore more exciting. I just don't agree that Leo/Libra is the "perfect match" in general. Very subjective.

Last edited:

craft94

Also, are you an Aqua Rising? I think that would work with Libra too, both air element, Aquarius is a pretty fair sign, generally, not so egoistic.

AppLeo

I think AppLeo, personally, is compatible with Libra and I think you should find yourself one if Libra is the most attractive to you, especially with that 7th house Sun. Aspects are only one small part of Synastry imo and squares/oppositions tend to be stronger than trines/sextile a and therefore more exciting. I just don't agree that Leo/Libra is the "perfect match" in general. Very subjective.

100% agree.

Also, are you an Aqua Rising? I think that would work with Libra too, both air element, Aquarius is a pretty fair sign, generally, not so egoistic.

No I'm Capricorn Rising, but Libra and Capricorn do really well together I think. Both signs are Saturn signs.

craft94

100% agree.

No I'm Capricorn Rising, but Libra and Capricorn do really well together I think. Both signs are Saturn signs.

LOL I actually find Leo, Capricorn and Scorpio (esp Leo and Cap) to be my most incompatible Sun signs on an individual level but you're right - both Saturn signs. Find a Libra whose chart and personality is compatible with yours!

AppLeo

LOL I actually find Leo, Capricorn and Scorpio (esp Leo and Cap) to be my most incompatible Sun signs on an individual level but you're right - both Saturn signs. Find a Libra whose chart and personality is compatible with yours!

Well I guess we're not compatible then :w00t:

How about Virgos? Are you compatible with them?

And Scorpios are practically incompatible with everyone except other scorpios. I don't like Scorpio people that much.

graay ghost

A lot of my friends have been Leos. I think it's because I appreciate people who know what they're about even if I don't agree with them on everything. But then people tend to think just because I follow them around that I agree with them on everything, and then their feelings get hurt when they realize I don't... so I would actually say that it's more likely that a Cancer would hurt a Leo's feelings rather than vice versa.

AppLeo

A lot of my friends have been Leos. I think it's because I appreciate people who know what they're about even if I don't agree with them on everything. But then people tend to think just because I follow them around that I agree with them on everything, and then their feelings get hurt when they realize I don't... so I would actually say that it's more likely that a Cancer would hurt a Leo's feelings rather than vice versa.

Am I one of those Leos?

craft94

Well I guess we're not compatible then :w00t:

How about Virgos? Are you compatible with them?

And Scorpios are practically incompatible with everyone except other scorpios. I don't like Scorpio people that much.
To be fair, in addition to the whole empathy thing, my chart is mostly fixed signs, so that could interfere with our compatibility. Kind of like what Sibylline said. Where's your Venus? I think you could easily find a Libra with Venus in Leo or a Libra with Venus in Libra, I think that would work.

Am I compatible with Virgo Suns? Not really. I don't really mesh particularly well with Earth signs. We misunderstand each other. I only mentioned those particular 3 because they seem to be the most authoritarian and I don't like controlling people, but that could apply to Virgo too now that I think about it. They can be judgemental and overbearing, some are very by-the-book and always want everyone to behave in the "right" or normal way. In theory, I feel like it could work since I'm also Mercury-ruled, maybe if they had a Libra Mercury??? but in reality, they tend to think I'm weird/annoying and I can't speak freely around them.

I feel like I should clarify that this is just my experience with the people I have already met. If I meet a Leo with a Virgo Venus, and fall in love, I'm not gonna dump them as soon as I find out their chart (if you're a Leo/Virgo and you think I'm hot don't think your chances are up :wink::wink::kissing:hahaha jk). There are certain traits I admire in both. It's more that, when I meet someone I like or I make a new friend, I just happen to find out they're a sign I'm stereotypical compatible with. Like when I was little, long before I got into astrology, all my best friends were Gemini and Aquarius - except my best friend at school was a Pisces, I find I get along well with Pisces - the same also applies to people I don't like, for instance my middle school bully was a Virgo.

I think Scorpio and Cancer work well together, sometimes Scorpio and Pisces too, Scorpio and Taurus. I even know some really cute long-standing Libra and Scorpio couples, I guess because they have planets in the adjacent signs.

I've got a lot of Scorpio in my chart, but I think that's why I find it hard to click with Scorpios. You know, I wanna be the one in control. I also can't deal with people who can't communicate. Like you ask them a question, and they just flat out ignore you. I've had this problem with Cancers too. I think I'd do really well with a Scorpio Rising though, an Air Sun or an Aries/Sag with a Scorpio Rising. A lot of my friends have this.

Last edited: