Donald Trump will be impeached.

It's events like this that terrify the Dems. Trump as you will never see him portrayed on mainstream propaganda -- with black people loving him! This was in honor of Black History Month.

This video is only about fifteen minutes but it's worth watching because of two guests still alive who were pivotal figures in the civil rights movement. One who was in an iconic photo of that time. They both look so young! Great courage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-dit2TRF8

david starling

It's events like this that terrify the Dems. Trump as you will never see him portrayed on mainstream propaganda -- with black people loving him! This was in honor of Black History Month.

This video is only about fifteen minutes but it's worth watching because of two guests still alive who were pivotal figures in the civil rights movement. One who was in an iconic photo of that time. They both look so young! Great courage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-dit2TRF8

How ironic! He says America was "Great" BEFORE the civil rights movement, and not after. He also has the support of white supremacists, like the guy they just arrested for planning to murder Democrats.
Many people pay homage to those in power, because it makes them feel safe. That doesn't mean they voted for him, or would vote for him. As for his presentation, what a HAM! :lol:

david starling

Melania's message about migrant children separated from their parents and sexually molested: "I really don't care. Do you?" :sick:
Donald Fake-emergency Trump on how urgent the "emergency" really is:
"I didn't need to do this!". :lol:

Funny how mainstream propaganda didn't report anything Cohen said that was favorable to Trump. Business as usual. Everything has to fit the false narrative they've been peddling for their Demwit masters. A political dog and pony show which demonstrates how desperate the Dems are. Their 2020 primary will be a clown show! :biggrin:

JUPITERASC

8cba100a44060cfd5afc3a97dd51e09a60d8efff45013f114cb38afbf1407e70.gif

SunConjunctUranus

@Dirius

With due respect to your native homeland in Argentina and little bit of topic based on the title of this thread, I once read in this thread where you said that America Latino is every race who lived in south america. But as far as I understand about America Latino, they're all seems like "spanish speaking people", and we know that there are few country who are not speaking spanish in south america like Brazil or Suriname. I want to ask something becasue I'm not really familiar with the culture there, not being racist.

Now the question is are Brazilians or Suriname can be considered as America Latino despite not speaking spanish primarily? And also there is confusion in my understanding regarding Mexico's geograpical which is more in the North/Middle of America but they consider themself as Amreica Latino aswell, why?

unique_astrology

Like moths to a flame or birds of a feather they will all hang together. Only 4 more months before their game really begins to fall apart. They're gone in 10.

tRump's supporters on this thread can't change the astrology - they will sink away. Dropped an l.

tRump natal Saturn is at 115°43′.

Crime family ties to the boss: Some have other points within 1 or a few degrees of aspect to his Saturn that will be aspected by transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto near the January 13 date. Other points that could be involved are correct Moons and/or chart angles.

Noon charts. Only Tiffany appears to escape with her Jupiter being involved. All will be hit by January 2020 Sun, Saturn, and Pluto.

Melania prog natal Saturn/Pluto 113°37′
Jr. natal Saturn/Neptune 204°16′
Ivanka prog Sun/Mars 113°11′
Kushner natal Sun/Mercury 295°38′

Weisselberg’s natal Mars/Pluto midpoint (noon chart) at 114°33′.
His natal Mars/Saturn midpoint at 113°50′.

Eric prog Mars (223°01′) conjunct natal Saturn (222°38′)

Last edited:

blackbery

Thank you UNIQUE, once again you are right on with the astrology.

Like moths to a flame or birds of a feather they will all hang together. Only 4 more months before their game really begins to fall apart. They're gone in 10.

tRump's supporters on this thread can't change the astrology - they will sink away. Dropped an l.

tRump natal Saturn is at 115°43′.

Crime family ties to the boss: Some have other points within 1 or a few degrees of aspect to his Saturn that will be aspected by transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto near the January 13 date. Other points that could be involved are correct Moons and/or chart angles.

Noon charts. Only Tiffany appears to escape with her Jupiter being involved. All will be hit by January 2020 Sun, Saturn, and Pluto.

Melania prog natal Saturn/Pluto 113°37′
Jr. natal Saturn/Neptune 204°16′
Ivanka prog Sun/Mars 113°11′
Kushner natal Sun/Mercury 295°38′

Weisselberg’s natal Mars/Pluto midpoint (noon chart) at 114°33′.
His natal Mars/Saturn midpoint at 113°50′.

Eric prog Mars (223°01′) conjunct natal Saturn (222°38′)

Last edited:

david starling

Who needs Mueller? If Trollump uses his Veto power over his fake "emergency", he could be impeached AND convicted for abuse of Executive authority. The Republicans are finally beginning to realize we're on the verge of a dictatorship.

This video shows why Trump will not only not be impeached but his enemies will likely be prosecuted. I hope that list includes Obama and Hillary. Sorry, Loonies! The DNC and mainstream media slaves have played you for suckers. When will you learn?

Interesting tidbit about Facebook and the CIA. Sell your stock now!

More damaging testimony by fired FBI will be released. They are singing like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.:biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9hR-iNR2eE

Last edited:
Who needs Mueller? If Trollump uses his Veto power over his fake "emergency", he could be impeached AND convicted for abuse of Executive authority.
So you are a constitutional lawyer now? :whistling:

I guess you are unaware that this is the first time Trump has used his veto. Obama and previous presidents have vetoed dozens of times. Why do you continue watching DNC controlled mainstream media shills? They are always wrong. Haven't you noticed that by now?

I'm confused, I thought Mueller was going to save the Republic. He was the Loony Left's savior. :w00t: Now that they are unlikely to get their wishes fulfilled, they hate him. :tongue:

david starling

So you are a constitutional lawyer now? :whistling:

I guess you are unaware that this is the first time Trump has used his veto. Obama and previous presidents have vetoed dozens of times. Why do you continue watching DNC controlled mainstream media shills? They are always wrong. Haven't you noticed that by now?

I'm confused, I thought Mueller was going to save the Republic. He was the Loony Left's savior. :w00t: Now that they are unlikely to get their wishes fulfilled, they hate him. :tongue:

Trollump didn't need his veto-power. Congress was his lapdog. Was. I guess you're unaware that the Government has Checks and Balances.