Can a bad elected date be repaired?

delilah4

I started a romantic relationship (thought the friendship started much earlier) On the morning of an eclipse. Here's what happened. I asked an astrologer via email when would be a good time to start this romance. He didn't get back to me. Two weeks later he finally did, but it was too late...That very morning that he finally wrote back was the date that I chose to make my move. So after it happened between me & this guy I check my mail and what does the report he sent me say? It gave me a date to start it and then said "Whatever you do, do not do anything today It is the worse possible date due to the eclipse and it will ruin everything" Isn't that nice? If he just sent that to me one day earlier.... ugh.... I stopped using him after that.

Things have not been going well between us and it is in large part due to when this thing between us occured. Just to be clear, we have NOT consumated the relationship yet, but we've done alot else. So is there a way to fix this now? Or am I forever stuck with the results of the chosen date? Would consumation on the date that was suggested for me fix things?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I asked an astrologer via email when would be a good time to start this romance....Two weeks later he finally did, but it was too late...It gave me a date to start it and then said "Whatever you do, do not do anything today It is the worse possible date due to the eclipse and it will ruin everything"....Things have not been going well between us and it is in large part due to when this thing between us occured. So is there a way to fix this now? Or am I forever stuck with the results of the chosen date? Would consumation on the date that was suggested for me fix things?
Hi,

Two things, IMO, there is no such thing as coincidence; and nothing in life carries a guarantee seal. Look at it this way in relation to what happened, as described by you in your post; you made a planned move on the guy, and the astrologer equally planned his move of responding to your query on the date he did (what ever his reason- like work overload etc), and again, you chose the time to access & read his response (whatever your reason- like not being at home earlier on etc).

As far as the guarantee bit goes, now see, the astrologer said: "Whatever you do, do not do anything today It is the worse possible date due to the eclipse and it will ruin everything", but does he specify the "whatever", "anything" or "everything" in his sentence, as regards your move made already, and the move you plan to make: "Just to be clear, we have NOT consumated the relationship yet, but we've done alot else." So a guarantee, or to put it less passionately- hope - for what really can you expect (much as I do hope that things turn out just the way you want them to). And, *generally speaking*, how can we completely negate free-will here. Not wanting to challenge the strength of Astrology, or the capabilities of a good astrologer, I will still maintain that this is the tricky part when it comes to making predictions, and our dependency on them.

Please don't take this as discouragement, but firstly, simply as my own thoughts, and secondly, as an endeavour to encourage you to simply give things your best shot, and to generally suggest that, even if we take astrological advice (as many of us do), to let nobody and nothing get the better of our own judgement & conviction.

Wishing you all the best
:)aquarius7000

waybread

Delilah, how is your synastry? Midpoint composite chart? I have a little difficulty also with the notion that a relationship beginning as a friendship can be pinpointed to a specific date. Was this an Internet friendship, and then you finally met in person? People often look so much better in composed messages than they do in the flesh. Also, eclipses are not necessarily bad. They can bring new energies into our lives.

Mtl.

I have discovered only recently that my marriage day occurred under the unfavorable Moon in Capricorn (2 house) square Saturn Rx (5 house Aries ) (also trine with Sun and conjunct with Jupiter but…). In your opinion, would it make any difference and is it possible to put more of the positive energy, if we do it this time under the more beneficial aspects since we are planning to renew our wows?
Thank you. :confused: :34:

Attachments

• 24.08.96.gif
    24.08.96.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 22