I want to test my astrological knowledge(message for reading-taking the first two)

thelordslioness

Sign me up!

i'd love to talk to you, text you, send a chart etc. I've been getting a high intense of energy , messages, arc angels etc, and i don't really know how to handle all of this. I'm very grounded and spiritual and i'm in love with a Taurus and although i believe he loves me i've got a gut feeling that the universe may not allow us to be together because they have someone different planned.
too many big changes going on all at the same time. let me know if you can help please.
thank you

Nof

Hey,
please sign me up ��

Now i have a Uranus Transit opposite my natal sun.. .
I really feel that I have to make a change.
But do not know which? how? where? Why? Some?
I only know that if I do not change soon, the frustration will affect my health ...

By the way,
I have a stilum of Sun, Mercury, Pluto, Venus in Scorpio 3th house.

And now Jupiter is also moving on Scorpio.

*** On the one hand ---
I do not want to miss the opportunities of this ... (and it ended in November)
*** But on the other hand ---
I read that it was not advisable to start new things during the Mars retrograde...

But if I wait for the Mars retreat to end, it means I'll miss Jupiter... :-/

what to do? what do you think?

many thanks.
Bless you with all goodness.

Last edited:

love-thinking

i'd love to talk to you, text you, send a chart etc. I've been getting a high intense of energy , messages, arc angels etc, and i don't really know how to handle all of this. I'm very grounded and spiritual and i'm in love with a Taurus and although i believe he loves me i've got a gut feeling that the universe may not allow us to be together because they have someone different planned.
too many big changes going on all at the same time. let me know if you can help please.
thank you

PM me your date of birth, time and place and I'll do a reading for you by tomorrow morning.

love-thinking

Hey,
please sign me up 🙏

Now i have a Uranus Transit opposite my natal sun.. .
I really feel that I have to make a change.
But do not know which? how? where? Why? Some?
I only know that if I do not change soon, the frustration will affect my health ...

By the way,
I have a stilum of Sun, Mercury, Pluto, Venus in Scorpio 3th house.

And now Jupiter is also moving on Scorpio.

*** On the one hand ---
I do not want to miss the opportunities of this ... (and it ended in November)
*** But on the other hand ---
I read that it was not advisable to start new things during the March retrograde...

But if I wait for the March retreat to end, it means I'll miss Jupiter... :-/

what to do? what do you think?

many thanks.
Bless you with all goodness.

PM me date of birth, and place and time and I'll get a reading done for you by the day after tomorrow.

Nof

PM me date of birth, and place and time and I'll get a reading done for you by the day after tomorrow.

hey love thinking,
thanks a lot for your help and time :)

this is my chart... chart 1.jpg