Should I look for another job?

theV

I've been working for this people for quite a while now, and I like working with them they are nice people. However, I feel like I need money and the school currently doesn't have students and groups to teach. Should I look for another school or wait?

Attachments

• horaryjob.jpg
    horaryjob.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 36

conspiracy theorist

10th house ruler Mercury changing from his sign of exaltation to peregrine suggests a change for the worst. Add that Merc is going into combustion describes "jumping out of the frying pan and going into the fire."

Have you thought out your options?

theV

10th house ruler Mercury changing from his sign of exaltation to peregrine suggests a change for the worst. Add that Merc is going into combustion describes "jumping out of the frying pan and going into the fire."

Have you thought out your options?

Oh this is doesn't sound nice. :sad:. I don't the place I am working for now is a frying pan. It is one of the best I worked for. I have been offered by one of my friend to work at her school.

conspiracy theorist

Oh this is doesn't sound nice. :sad:. I don't the place I am working for now is a frying pan. It is one of the best I worked for. I have been offered by one of my friend to work at her school.

I might have exaggerated a bit with that phrase, but based on the 10th ruler, it simply means that your next place of employment might be a lesser quality.

I saw some indicators of female/friendly help but I didn't mention it at first. Venus will conjunct you in the 10th with Venus ruling the 7th and 11 house AND the Moon's next aspect will be a square to Jupiter/Spica in the 11th (which sounds like you'll be taking on another teaching position)

The receptions and dignities are mixed more toward the negative - Mercury lessening in dignity and going into combustion, Venus conjunct Mars in her fall, SN in the 3rd (lower education) and the poor reception between the upcoming moon/jupiter aspect.

Looks like you will make the changeover. But will it be better? Time will tell.

Keep us posted so that we can test the validity of this reading.

theV

I might have exaggerated a bit with that phrase, but based on the 10th ruler, it simply means that your next place of employment might be a lesser quality.

I saw some indicators of female/friendly help but I didn't mention it at first. Venus will conjunct you in the 10th with Venus ruling the 7th and 11 house AND the Moon's next aspect will be a square to Jupiter/Spica in the 11th (which sounds like you'll be taking on another teaching position)

The receptions and dignities are mixed more toward the negative - Mercury lessening in dignity and going into combustion, Venus conjunct Mars in her fall, SN in the 3rd (lower education) and the poor reception between the upcoming moon/jupiter aspect.

Looks like you will make the changeover. But will it be better? Time will tell.

Keep us posted so that we can test the validity of this reading.

I think what it means that the school just opened recently and my friends is busy in managing the school she can no longer teach her group. I am jumping to help her. Or maybe the students are less advantaged than the students I have now. It depends.

Don't worry I'll keep you updated on the situation. Plus I think i'll take only this group. I won't be a teacher there, I am looking for a school near where I live.

besitos

that question sounds like it would be covered by the first chart.

there is no risk on being independent on the side is there?

besitos

would you elaborate more plz

what do you want me to elaborate more on? 1. your first question is should i look for another job, seems to also cover working independently (different than your current job). 2. is there a risk in working independently on the side of your currrent job?

theV

what do you want me to elaborate more on? 1. your first question is should i look for another job, seems to also cover working independently (different than your current job). 2. is there a risk in working independently on the side of your currrent job?

No there isn't a risk of going independent.