MC conjunct fixed star spica, is this something positive ?

mystic91

In a recent chart i have MC 24,10" Libra, exactly conjunct spica.

Does anyone have any idea what this could mean, as its the MC i'm not sure how to read this.

I asked if someone would contact me this week. Im jupiter 18'14" degrees libra, persons contact (3rd from 7th) is sun @ 17'16" leo, there is an applying sextile from sun to jupiter, jupiter receiving sun by face, sun applying by fall. No prohibitions between this aspect.

Moon is angular in the 4th but peregrine in pisces, will first trine with venus (also venus antiscion is conjunct the dc) and then will conjunct jupiter by antiscion.

So does spica seem positive here do you think in relation to events ?

Sunrise

In a recent chart i have MC 24,10" Libra, exactly conjunct spica.

Does anyone have any idea what this could mean, as its the MC i'm not sure how to read this.

I asked if someone would contact me this week. Im jupiter 18'14" degrees libra, persons contact (3rd from 7th) is sun @ 17'16" leo, there is an applying sextile from sun to jupiter, jupiter receiving sun by face, sun applying by fall. No prohibitions between this aspect.

Moon is angular in the 4th but peregrine in pisces, will first trine with venus (also venus antiscion is conjunct the dc) and then will conjunct jupiter by antiscion.

So does spica seem positive here do you think in relation to events ?
please upload your chart
also, as i can see your question is:
I asked if someone would contact me this week.
what is this person?? concern about job??? about friendship?? about relationship??
what is about?????

mystic91

please upload your chart
also, as i can see your question is:
what is this person?? concern about job??? about friendship?? about relationship??
what is about?????

He's just a guy i've recently been seeing on and off, things got off to a bad start and we've not spoken for a couple of weeks now.

astro_2gw_312_will_asif_contact_me_this_week_hw.57518.56874 (2).jpg

mystic91

Also now as the charts up, ive been doing some research into the 2nd house in r'ship charts, and as the moon will first trine with my dispositor venus in his 2nd house and venus is in its face in cancer, so i don't feel like he values me very highly

So im wondering if this is meaning that, the self value he has of me is only of a "face" value, so he basically doesn't value me very highly, as him mercury receives venus also by face.

And venus is in an applying sextile to mercury, and mercury will be going rx soon, so im also wondering if this means his opinion will then change.

Last edited:

Oddity

I'll read this taking the real question as 'will we be together?' If I'm wrong about that, let me know.

Okay. We want to look at the first and seventh houses, their rulers, and the moon. Don't get caught up in trying to analyse every planet, that just leads to confusion.

You're represented by Jupiter and the first house, and our first red flag is Saturn rx sitting on the ascendant. This alone is enough to say that things aren't going to work out the way you want them to. Sorry.

Jupiter in Libra is you, Mercury in Virgo is him. The signs don't see each other, so there isn't a connection there.

But the moon (the recorder of events) is about to oppose Mercury. Oppositions are contentious aspects. You may hear from him, but it isn't apt to be to your liking. Even when oppositions bring people or things together, they seem only to do it to separate them shortly after.

I don't see a good future in this, I'm sorry.

mystic91

I'll read this taking the real question as 'will we be together?' If I'm wrong about that, let me know.

Okay. We want to look at the first and seventh houses, their rulers, and the moon. Don't get caught up in trying to analyse every planet, that just leads to confusion.

You're represented by Jupiter and the first house, and our first red flag is Saturn rx sitting on the ascendant. This alone is enough to say that things aren't going to work out the way you want them to. Sorry.

Jupiter in Libra is you, Mercury in Virgo is him. The signs don't see each other, so there isn't a connection there.

But the moon (the recorder of events) is about to oppose Mercury. Oppositions are contentious aspects. You may hear from him, but it isn't apt to be to your liking. Even when oppositions bring people or things together, they seem only to do it to separate them shortly after.

I don't see a good future in this, I'm sorry.

I asked if he would contact me, thats why i was looking at the sun (3rd from 7th) for the contact, where there is an applying sextile from sun to jupiter. Sun applies to me by fall and i receive by face.

Mercury him and me are adjacent yes but that's because we haven't been in contact or seen each other for a few weeks now.

And sun applies to saturn after it applies to jupiter.

But then regarding him mercury, mercury's stationery at present ready to go rx, so maybe this shows his change of heart.

Last edited:

Oddity

Okay, you're not interested in a relationship with him - sorry I misread that.

He may contact you. But it won't be somethng that will make you happy (that's the opposition and Saturn rx on the ascendant).

mystic91

Okay, you're not interested in a relationship with him - sorry I misread that.

He may contact you. But it won't be somethng that will make you happy (that's the opposition and Saturn rx on the ascendant).

But the opposition between the moon and mercury, happens before the sextile between sun and jupiter.

I don't really follow lilly in the fact of saturn in the 1st bringing negative to the charts outcome. Saturn can still be read as to what house it rules.

As sun trines with saturn after the sextile, and saturn rules my 3rd then im seeing this just has a delay in a response from my side.....depending on what the txt says.

Oddity

Lilly is a bit late in the game for me, too. He didn't invent the idea of malefics on the ascendant being bad for the querent, though. That goes way back.

Oddity

It's at least as far back as Sahl, maybe also Masha'allah, but I'd have to look that up. You'll also find it in Bonatti. And other people.

mystic91

It's at least as far back as Sahl, maybe also Masha'allah, but I'd have to look that up. You'll also find it in Bonatti. And other people.

Okay thanks Oddity, ill look these up, never seems to work with me though in my charts.

Just like lilly followers (or even others) say outers shouldn't be used, outers always have played a part in my charts.

This chart i've posted, you can see....pluto, neptune and (venus not outer) are all conjoined in some way to mercury, and this makes sense to me as to what's going on.

So why should outers not be used, they're there for a reason.

Venus is actually his part of desire for me, its @ 16'15 libra, the POD being venus.

Im going a little off topic now, but i'm just saying about certain things that are usually thrown out of horary, when they shouldn't be.

Last edited:

Oddity

You can certainly use the outer planets if you like. I don't, because I have not found them to be helpful in horary.

The short reason: And God said, Let there be light. And there was.

The stars were put in the sky for signs and seasons.

Those are the foundational statements of western astrology.

God didn't say: But hey, I'm gonna hide all the really important signs in the sky for thousands of years until telescopes are invented, so this whole astrology thing I'm giving you - you're doing it wrong. Ha-ha!

Or maybe he did. Who knows? ;)