Don't test horary

sagime

They say you shouldn't test horary as it will show on the chart. That is also valid for unclear questions.

My question is: how does that manifest on a chart?

rafaella

They say you shouldn't test horary as it will show on the chart. That is also valid for unclear questions.

My question is: how does that manifest on a chart?

Late ASC, Saturn on angle especially on ASC, according to Lehman this shows querent not being honest or straightforward. Non-radical charts as well. Moon in 8th or 12th, I find querent is desperately anxious and beside themselves (doesn't have to be testing, but its just shows where the querent is in regards to the situation.)

Or the chart not making sense which can happen if the querent has no clue what he or she is asking. Probably there are other ways to figure this out, but this is all that comes to my mind.

Kitchy

Banned
One of my first suspicions is when Moon shows in a house that is not directly related to the question. I immediately look further into querant significator and moon aspect and moon ruling house to hunt for the the subtext of the question.

An example would be if a woman asks horary "will i find a good paying job"? and moon shows up in 8th house or even 7th. She is looking for an income not of her own, or a partner who will offer a comfortable income, most likely.

If moon in above scenario is squaring Venus in the chart, and Venus is 10th or 11th - I'd say the reason behind the question is a failed or potential relationship that the person hopes (d ) for financial stability.

Moon's house or aspects to sig's house rulers should back up the question.