Australia vs Spain

EhabAtari

9EAglZt.gif

Jibreil

Banned
Lord 7 on 1st cusp DSC dominates ASC. But then we see Uranus on 7th and Pluto on 4th

For this game, fensi88 shares a similar game chart with uranus and pluto in similar positions, see third game from top Koln vs Cottbus http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/pluttr.html

Since there are two matches happening at the same time, should be now use Color method or Favorites?

Last edited:

EhabAtari

I think this depends on that teams on the match , in Spain vs Australia I am going to use Fav method , it's clear that odds shows the Spain is fav.

Ehab Atari

fensi88

I would use color method, so Spain is DSC.
Lord 7 on cusp of the ASC, according to JF strong testimony of DSC team winning. Then APOF in conjunction with SNode, 2nd testimony in favor of the DSC team. Pl on IC is against DSC them, but we have 2 testimonies for and 1 against DSC, so I think Spain will win.

EhabAtari

I would use color method, so Spain is DSC.
Lord 7 on cusp of the ASC, according to JF strong testimony of DSC team winning. Then APOF in conjunction with SNode, 2nd testimony in favor of the DSC team. Pl on IC is against DSC them, but we have 2 testimonies for and 1 against DSC, so I think Spain will win.
What about Netherlands and Chile game , there is a thread for that ? What the method that you will use , the odds are almost similar ?

Ehab Atari

manish123

Spain 3 -- Australia 0 .. i salute to you guys .. for hard work nd perfect prediction .. nd hope to read ur views for the next game ..