Ba Zhi Sharing

Krista

Hi there, thanks for the interpretation

think there is an error somewhere , i am a male not female :x
can u tell me some bad points about garden of wealth characteristic , thanks once again for your precious time

Hi there,

Sorry that English is not my mother tongue; so I will try my best to describe and hope you don't mind :w00t:

According to your ba zhi, you are the so-called "Mr. Congeniality", especially you are popular with opposite-sex individuals. However, sometimes, it might result in a lot of troubles and worries.

In terms of wealth, I think you were born in a good family so you should have less chance to worry about money; however, you have to pay attention that sometimes "Live by that, die by that". Stay away from the bad temptation of money related things and look before you leap when you are in charge of monetary matters.

Sometimes, we found that gay people tend to have this kind of Ba Zhi (no offense and no implication) If you are, then you are meant to be Gay man :wink: If you are not, then when you pick wife, pay attention to the one you are going to marry with. Don't choose someone who is so materialized that will spend your fortune.

Personal health: From Ba Zhi, comparing with your friends, your personal health condition might not be that superior to your peers (ex. easily to feel cold). But it might vary if you have worked out very often. Pay attention to your urinary system when you are getting older.

Let me know how accurate it is and apologize first if my interpretation makes you feel uncomfortable.

stephenseah007

Hi there,

Sorry that English is not my mother tongue; so I will try my best to describe and hope you don't mind :w00t:

According to your ba zhi, you are the so-called "Mr. Congeniality", especially you are popular with opposite-sex individuals. However, sometimes, it might result in a lot of troubles and worries.

In terms of wealth, I think you were born in a good family so you should have less chance to worry about money; however, you have to pay attention that sometimes "Live by that, die by that". Stay away from the bad temptation of money related things and look before you leap when you are in charge of monetary matters.

Sometimes, we found that gay people tend to have this kind of Ba Zhi (no offense and no implication) If you are, then you are meant to be Gay man :wink: If you are not, then when you pick wife, pay attention to the one you are going to marry with. Don't choose someone who is so materialized that will spend your fortune.

Personal health: From Ba Zhi, comparing with your friends, your personal health condition might not be that superior to your peers (ex. easily to feel cold). But it might vary if you have worked out very often. Pay attention to your urinary system when you are getting older.

Let me know how accurate it is and apologize first if my interpretation makes you feel uncomfortable.

Hi , thanks for your interpretation once again

I am close to the opp sex and yeah it really bring me a lot of problems like love musical chairs so in order to avoid all that, i am still single now

my family are not well to do or middle range, in fact i don have a lot of luxury items when i was a child , I am in much better condiition in term of money wise through my investment etc but i do tend to lose a lot in business investments

I am straight and i am glad i am not close to the same sex , yeah i will open my eyes and choose wisely , i also don have a fortune for my future wife to spend :x

As for my health condition wise , i was more sickly when i was young but as time goes by i took part in badminton and gym session so currently i feel more healthy and fit

thanks once again , i would like to ask is it possible to see when can i get married using my ba zhi?

thanks

duenderoja

Here is my data, if you are still offering!

1980 December 11, 01:48am [-5 GMT] Lansing, Michigan, USA - Female

I am very interested in knowing my wealth potential, and career. :D

socrates

Dear all,

We are Chinese who have delved into numerology for years and mainly focus on "ba zhi" which is very similar to western astrology. Currently, we would like to promote this ancient eastern wisdom to western world and wish more and more people could be benefited from it. We have developed our own App (posted on advertisement board) but would like to improve more about its content and accuracy.

Therefore, we would like to do the free "Ba Zhi" fortune teller sharing (which is normally charged +100 bucks) for you on this board. If you are interested in knowing more about your characteristics, your life and your career, please feel free to leave your birthday information here.

For example, 1981/05/01/10:00am (better to have birth time but fine if you don't know about it)

We will reply to you on this board directly. Your feedback will be highly appreciated because it will help us to improve our accuracy and our App development.

Krista

Hi Krista
Here is mine
Male: 9 january 1962 14.15 or Sheep hour

Im particularly interested in career and a possible move abrroad:rightful:

Thanks

queeny1971

Thanks for the offer!! :w00t:
I'm trying to start with bazi... so If you can help me with the readings it will be very usefull for me...
Can I give you 2???

Me:
1971/08/26/22:15 (or 10:15 PM) from Argentina

My baby boy:
2009/02/09/11:17 am from Argentina

apple tree

Dear all,

We are Chinese who have delved into numerology for years and mainly focus on "ba zhi" which is very similar to western astrology. Currently, we would like to promote this ancient eastern wisdom to western world and wish more and more people could be benefited from it. We have developed our own App (posted on advertisement board) but would like to improve more about its content and accuracy.

Therefore, we would like to do the free "Ba Zhi" fortune teller sharing (which is normally charged +100 bucks) for you on this board. If you are interested in knowing more about your characteristics, your life and your career, please feel free to leave your birthday information here.

For example, 1981/05/01/10:00am (better to have birth time but fine if you don't know about it)

We will reply to you on this board directly. Your feedback will be highly appreciated because it will help us to improve our accuracy and our App development.

Krista

Hello Krista,
Could you please help analyze ba zhi and the birth date is feb.9,1992 . 7:15am.

Thank you

socrates

Dear all,

Krista

Dear Krista
If you have time heres mine
Male: 9 january 1962 at 2 pm Sheep hour

thanks in advance