where's the video camera? (I lost my friend's camera!)

summer92

I'm scared and flustered as this was given to me to take care of,and i remember having it at all times,but I can't find it right now.

This is the camera of a friend's,and I was supposed to give it back once he returns.I can't find it and have looked everywhere.I can't even afford this.

Please help!! Tikana?!! Fensi?!! PLEASEE :( :(

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_where_s_the_video_camera_hp.73262.5840.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_where_s_the_video_camera_hp.73262.5840.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 35

summer92

sorry if I'm being impatient,but if anyone can figure out what's happening,please respond - I'm sensing college cause of the placement of Jupiter,and the square between me and it is scaring me a little!

wca

sorry if I'm being impatient,but if anyone can figure out what's happening,please respond - I'm sensing college cause of the placement of Jupiter,and the square between me and it is scaring me a little!
hey summer92, hope you don't mind if I take a shot at one of your lost item questions.

Whereismyfriendscamera_zps11d4c541.png

Regiomontanus houses.

1. you - Venus.
2. your friend - Sun (lost item).
3. video camera - Venus (Libra rules 1st house, as 2nd from 11th).

(as an aside, how did you come to Jupiter as significator for the lost item?)

the camera's still solidly in your possession. you are both represented by the same ruler, Venus, and the Moon is 30º from the Ascendant -- the item is near to you. this is a night chart so Venus is in sect, in a good house and in her exaltation of Pisces. all this is to say that the camera's safe and in good condition.

Venus's last aspect was an opposition of the Moon. according to Lilly that indicates loss due to frequent and common use, by means of a messenger (anyone can act in the capacity of a messenger in a particular moment), widow or mature woman.

arguments for recovery:
- application of Moon to Fortuna.
- application of Venus to Jupiter and Ascendant to Jupiter (technically a planet should be moving towards a point, not the reverse). Jupiter could be collecting the light here, but this might be shaky.

arguments against recovery:
- Moon void, separates from Venus, separates from own dispositor, cadent.
- Moon/Sun not aspecting Ascendant (doubly important, as first house is your house cusp but also the house of the lost item -- again, 2nd from 11th), each other or L1.
- significator of lost item (Venus) applying to square of Jupiter (lord of turned 8th). this may or may not be offset by the fact that both are benefics.

more arguments against recovery than for, but something about it being so near to you makes me wonder.. if it is to be found:
- it's likely north by northwest from your position. (fifth house, Pisces).
- at sign boundaries (note Venus at 00º Pisces) suggests that the item could be behind something, near the edge of something or between the boundaries of two rooms.
- significator in a mutable sign: near water, a room within a room, in the home. antechambers, gardens.
- significator in Pisces: kitchen, bathroom, wet/damp areas and places.
- significator being Venus: in or near clothing, wardrobes, places you go to enjoy yourself (also reinforced by 5th house placement), beds, around things belonging to women.
- significator in sign of exaltation: likely to be high up, off the ground, potentially out of view but not necessarily.
- if Jupiter is indeed collecting the light from Venus (item) and bringing it to the Ascendant (you), could signify a roommate/colleague/servant/maid/animal bringing it to you. (not saying a dog will pick it up and bring it to you, but maybe an animal is the reason you come to find it.)

if you find it, please take the time of recovery. exact timing is so helpful, and would help in hindsighting and in learning just as it would have in the chart regarding your ID card.

summer92

I'm going to look for it.I'm tired and scared now.Thank you for reading WCA! :) If anyone else can please chip along and help me I'd appreciate it xx

tikana

Let's see
Venus is you
Sun is a friend
friend's property Merc
Someone has your friend's camera
Look at mars / merc they are separating
if you had it .. it would have been merc/venus or moon/venus
I dont htink you will find it
plus moon just busted out of mars/mer opposition and it is void
No changes/
sorry
T

Jesusistheway

sorry summer92 I wish people were kind enough to return lost **** their rightful owner!!! When I super religious in my life, I found a camera in the parking lot of my college two three semesters ago and I knew to return it to the camera lab cause I almost took photo before. So I returned and they all saw the name tag belonged to such and such and they were relieved I didn't steal it, I am sure that girl was grateful! ******* hate thieves. I lost my 350 bike it was a trek once and I couldn't recover it without the hassle of the cops so I just let it go, but it was almost my fault for being too naive about being in store for literally 2 min or less and it was gone , poof like that!
If it helps you can check out a pawn shop they have some quality stuff for good prices and you can bargain with them. I got my camcorder that's worth 200 bucks for only 55 including my memory stick and charger, battery. My sympathies :/ Btw I always lose **** so I know how you feel. I also lost my wallet that was the worst! anyway going on a charade over a thread over losing things :pinched:

summer92

sorry summer92 I wish people were kind enough to return lost **** their rightful owner!!! When I super religious in my life, I found a camera in the parking lot of my college two three semesters ago and I knew to return it to the camera lab cause I almost took photo before. So I returned and they all saw the name tag belonged to such and such and they were relieved I didn't steal it, I am sure that girl was grateful! ******* hate thieves. I lost my 350 bike it was a trek once and I couldn't recover it without the hassle of the cops so I just let it go, but it was almost my fault for being too naive about being in store for literally 2 min or less and it was gone , poof like that!
If it helps you can check out a pawn shop they have some quality stuff for good prices and you can bargain with them. I got my camcorder that's worth 200 bucks for only 55 including my memory stick and charger, battery. My sympathies :/ Btw I always lose **** so I know how you feel. I also lost my wallet that was the worst! anyway going on a charade over a thread over losing things :pinched:

hi jesusistheway!

thank you for responding back.I feel like I might be cheated now as I'd have to buy my friend the camcorder and he doesn't know the model of the item :( I never lose things,and this is the first time in my life I've lost something as valuable as this.It's made me very cautious now.

I'm thinking of buy it off Ebay actually

summer92

I GOT IT!
I GOOOT IT!
omg it was right next to me,in a shelf (less than arm distance) near books!!! thank you all for helping me!!

summer92

wca excellent reading! it was north west,at the boundary,not near water though,near clothing and wardrobe,and it was off the ground! (in a shelf in my desk)

James Williams

Interesting...the 6th House correlates with Northwest, and Mars rules the 2nd House here of lost objects! And the 6th House can also signify where you keep clothes!