stock market astrology help needed respected members help me

imcool

hello respected seniors.

I want to know that if i want to start analysing DAILY STOCK MARKET movement
then from where to start and which things should keep in consideration.....and what things i will need.....???

please tell me in detail.....

tonnes of thanks

LionKing

How strange you should ask that on the evening where I was shopping for books on Stock Market and Money Market Astrology. Yea... I have a high interest in the area. Hey it's what I got into astrology for to make money and to help people. V/r LionKing:sunny:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Financial astrology is too complicated for a short posting on the forum, but I will write a few important points. First be sure that you are very good at astrology itself as well as investment methods before you put real money on this or you will be certain to lose it. However, once mastered you can make money with astrology.

The planets are each the natural rulers of certain areas. Sun rules gold and precious metals and currency. Moon rules ordinary consumer goods, medical, restaurants, fishing and shipping. Mercury rules media, communications, computers, transportation, retail and stock markets in general. Venus rules apparel, cosmetics, jewelry, home decorating, and entertainment. Mars rules sports, steel, defense and heavy industry. Jupiter rules banking, financial and generally expands other areas. Saturn rules agriculture, farm machinery and fertilizers, real estate, construction, timber, mining and ship building. The outer planets repeat areas covered by the traditional planets: Uranus rules matters covered by Mercury and Mars; Neptune is similar to Venus and the Moon; and Pluto to Jupiter and Saturn.

When a planet is essentially and accidentally strong, those industries it rules will prosper and shares of companies involved will rise in value. When a planet is weak associated shares will decline in value. Use a financial center such as New York or London as the location for your charts and cast them for the cardinal ingresses and new and full moons. Pay special attention to eclipses.

As a current example, Jupiter is retrograde in its fall and not surprising, money is tight and bank shares are very depressed at least in USA. This may represent a buying opportunity, but do be careful. When Jupiter moves into Aquarius the banking situation will improve but probably not dramatically as Jupiter still is not strong there.

In a few days there will be an eclipse of the Sun in Leo. Watch the price of gold in the weeks following. It may have effects on the value of the dollar as it is in the first house of New York. The eclipse itself will be visible in China and not the US. The effects are greatest where the eclipse is visible.

There is much more. You can use horary to determine whether a particular investment will be good for you. The charts of the incorporation date of companies can be progressed to see if they are going to do well. And there is much more, but this is much more than I usually write so I hope it helps you.

imcool

Culpeper said:
Financial astrology is too complicated for a short posting on the forum, but I will write a few important points. First be sure that you are very good at astrology itself as well as investment methods before you put real money on this or you will be certain to lose it. However, once mastered you can make money with astrology.

The planets are each the natural rulers of certain areas. Sun rules gold and precious metals and currency. Moon rules ordinary consumer goods, medical, restaurants, fishing and shipping. Mercury rules media, communications, computers, transportation, retail and stock markets in general. Venus rules apparel, cosmetics, jewelry, home decorating, and entertainment. Mars rules sports, steel, defense and heavy industry. Jupiter rules banking, financial and generally expands other areas. Saturn rules agriculture, farm machinery and fertilizers, real estate, construction, timber, mining and ship building. The outer planets repeat areas covered by the traditional planets: Uranus rules matters covered by Mercury and Mars; Neptune is similar to Venus and the Moon; and Pluto to Jupiter and Saturn.

When a planet is essentially and accidentally strong, those industries it rules will prosper and shares of companies involved will rise in value. When a planet is weak associated shares will decline in value. Use a financial center such as New York or London as the location for your charts and cast them for the cardinal ingresses and new and full moons. Pay special attention to eclipses.

As a current example, Jupiter is retrograde in its fall and not surprising, money is tight and bank shares are very depressed at least in USA. This may represent a buying opportunity, but do be careful. When Jupiter moves into Aquarius the banking situation will improve but probably not dramatically as Jupiter still is not strong there.

In a few days there will be an eclipse of the Sun in Leo. Watch the price of gold in the weeks following. It may have effects on the value of the dollar as it is in the first house of New York. The eclipse itself will be visible in China and not the US. The effects are greatest where the eclipse is visible.

There is much more. You can use horary to determine whether a particular investment will be good for you. The charts of the incorporation date of companies can be progressed to see if they are going to do well. And there is much more, but this is much more than I usually write so I hope it helps you.

TONNES OF THANKS VERY USEFULL

PLEASE CAN YOU POST MORE INFORAMTION??

a.balu

I have analised the Indian share market (sensex only) for more than 3 years. I have collected the data from 1990 and fomulated chart for entire data and tabulated lords and significations. while compiling the datas and filtering with respect to future it reflects the sensex UP or DOWN exactly . However, the magnitude could not be calculated exactly. Any how if, the planet sinification favorable to the individual earns money otherwice knowingly loose money by other hurdels.

Lisacameron

There have no person give promise that you may get more money today or not it depend on the market price. What is the market price is going on.