And Another Job Interview

Wave

Hi,

there is an another job interview on the horizon.

My horary question is:

"Do they want to employ me?"

I have asked this question today, April 22nd, 2007, at 11:15 am (9:15 GMT), in Tel Aviv, Israel.

This time the Ascendant is in Leo. Sun is in the 10th house appplying to conjunct the MC. The 10th house is in Aries and Mars its' ruler is in the 8th house in Pisces. Mars is applying to trine Moon in Cancer.

The ruler of the 4th house in Libra is Venus (in Gemini, 11th house). Venus is applying to square Mars (ruler of the 10th house).

I think that this chart looks more promising and there is a better chance they will employ me.

What do you think?

Wave.

Lissa

Hi there Wave!

The rising is3º55'Leo so your the Sun,located in the10th,so you really want this job.The significator for the job is Mars,in Pisces,without any essential dignity,although the8th really is Mars natural house.Err..I'm not sure about this but,since essential dignities(by sign)show the planets quality and accidental dignities(by house) show the planet's expression,I'm thinking the company isn't exacly gold standard but perhaps they looked like they were better than they actually are.The Moon is dignified in Cancer,although it is the12th house of hidden things,and the Moon's next aspect is a trine to Mars(significator for the job),although the Moon makes no connection to your significator...The ruler of the end of the matter,Venus,is in Gemini,and peregrine as well,making no connection to your significator,and it's next aspect is a square to Mars..I think this answers the question with a no.Your significator and the significator for the job make absolutely no aspect too and,not only,you're in Mars' sign of debility,meaning that company may feel like you're not a good choice...

I hate to rain on your parade and I really am a beginer but I think the answer is a no...anyway I can be wrong.

Best wishes,
Lissa

Wave

Hi Lissa,

my primary significator is Sun and my secondary significator is Moon in Cancer and Moon in this horary chart is applying to trine Mars (the significator of the job - the ruler of the 10th and also the ruler of the 6th). There is an applying aspect between me and the job.

Wave.