Am I following my destiny? An experienced vedic interpretation needed..

Regulus Rising

Could anyone please give me any information about my vedic chart? I am a young filmmaker taking on a huge huge production right now, and any information anybody could give would help me immensely. Thanks much to all the outstanding members of this board!

June 8th, 1990
Los Gatos, CA - 37.02 N, 121.58 W
11:25am
(Yes - daylight savings)

Virinchi

everyone follows destiny irrespective of it being good ior bad(thats a relative term).. knowingly(thru astro, intuition) or unknowingly..

your film production will do good from last week of november and will be moderately successful.
you have 10 yrs of succesful career in movies(thats minimum)

Regulus Rising

Thank you for your replies. This is all great information, although I feel that perhaps I should rephrase the question to get the answer I truly seek-- This is my first big project I am tackling as a filmmaker, should I choose to accept it. The real question that I have is this: Will I be successful in the movie business? Is wealth and fame possible? And overall what do you see in my chart for this lifetime?

Last edited:

dhundhun

Yes you should accept it. Film making is a good choice. For better success, it should address foreign themes and romantic themes. Overall chart is good for success however some finer details are here:

Film industry requires hard work. Saturn in sixth gives capability to hard work, but expecting similar hardwork from others would not be easy. Also Saturn puts at risk good health. But over all Saturn bing here is good for this profession. Rahu in 6th house is similar indication on health, but it can bring very good successes.

Mercury in 10th brings touch of communication, e.g. writing, speaking, are key ingredients for success.

Being Manglik from 8th, there could be strong disagreement over financal issues, at times bringing losses.

Jupiter in 11th and Sun in 10th can bring a lot support from influencial friends and people in power.

Last edited:

Bir Singh Khari

Regarding wealth
1. In your chart 2nd & 11th lord MER is in 10th house with the lord of ascedant(SUN). So wealth is confirmed .
2.BUT 12th lord MOON is aspecting it's sign of exaltation in 10th house .
It indicates big expenses .

Regulus Rising

Thanks very much for your replies. I do have a couple of questions if you don't mind, as I am new to this system.

1. Regarding the risk of good health - shouldn't the fact that my ruler (Saturn) of the 6th house is in the 6th (swakshetra and karaka), in it's natural sign (Capricorn), along with Rahu in the house, make bad health effects diminish?
2- Regarding 12th lord, Moon, aspecting the 10th house...Does the fact that I have a full moon in the 4th mean a beneficial or malefic influence in this case, IF my 12th house lord is moon?

Regulus Rising

Also, if there is time to answer another question...I read somewhere that manglik 8th house effect is reduced if you are Leo rising due to rajyoga. Is there any truth to this statement?...

Bir Singh Khari

1.Lord of ascendant (SUN) & lord of 6th house (SAT) are in good position.So no need to worry much about your health.But SATURN is enemy of SUN .So whenever dasha of SATURN comes with SUN , you have to be little health conscious .
2.Your MOON being 12th lord is in 4th house & is in it's sign of debilition.
So there will be a lack of peace in your life .
3.Regarding annulment of MANGAL DOSH --
For LEO ascendant no mangal dosh .
But many learned astrologers are not agree with this .