What will happen to me in August?

Lost_spirit

I was hesitating to post this here and I'm new to horary,but I'm expecting some heavy transits from Mars Saturn and Uranus in August,so I made a chart for the time I asked the question.If anyone wants to help me interpret this chart I would appreciate it.What hits my eye at first is the moon-Saturn applying conjunction in the 12th. Any ideas?
If this isn't an appropriate question for horary you may also want to have a look at my natal chart to see the transits.

Last edited:

Lost_spirit

Well,can someone tell me at least if it's an appropriate question for horary so I'll try to interpret it myself?I know it's a very generalized question but some indications may be clear,or there may be some specific ways to interpret this kind of question.Example,Venus is in the 9th house and the 9th ruler Mercury is in the 11th and so on.
I've read the horary guide but still I have no idea how to interpret it.
Let me note that I'm worried about my health and with these afflictions comng i'm even more.

katydid

I think the question may have been a problem. It is very general or wide . What you are really asking seems to be " Is my health going to suffer from my upcoming transits in August. " Is that closer or more specific to your concern?

Lost_spirit

Thanks for the answer!What I had in my mind when asking the question was if I will be in danger in August,either by some accident or any other unexpected event,or by a threat to my health.But since these are many different things and it's too big for a question,I rephrased it to "what will happen to me".Maybe that gives another meaning to it.

katydid

Ok, so you are Venus, and you are asking about your 6th house, which is ruled by Jupiter. Venus is applying to a nice tight trine to Jupiter in the 5th in Aquarius. So that looks really nice to me. But I am not too experienced with horary, so hopefully someone more advanced will take a look for you.

Lost_spirit

Yes,Venus looks good in the 9th house,applying to a trine with the triple conjnction in the 5th.But I would also look at the moon,since it co-rules me.It's weak,it's in the 12th,applying to a conjunction with Saturn,ruler of the 4th house,and to a square with Venus(ruler of 1st and 8th houses).The 12th house rules anything hidden,enemies,sorrows,losses,hospitals,prisons,murder etc.So that kind of worries me.4th,8th and 12th house involved.

katydid

How does the moon co-rule you in this horary? The chart has Libra rising? Or do you just mean by looking at the moon in general as quesitor?

Lost_spirit

I mean,since moon always co-rules the querent,no matter what.It gives some clues about the final result of the question.But I'm just a beginner so..

katydid

I mean,since moon always co-rules the querent,no matter what.It gives some clues about the final result of the question.But I'm just a beginner so..

I am just a beginner in horary as well, but I know what you mean about the moon as a potential querent. Hopefully someone with more skills will check in.

cassanra

Not to go off topic but I generally use a lunar return and solar as a backdrop for the over all point. You start with a solar and then look for placement of the sun or the most heavily occupied houses for timing of the most significant months ie angular first part of year, succeedent 2nd and cadent third. Then you look the month that matchs most closely the ascedant of the solar and or natal to pinpoint.
I am going through some really heavy transits and like you was really concerned. I began exploring this method. As far as you horary, which is kind of vague (you typically want a yes or no question), you would look to the strength of venus and the general movement of the moon. Venus is peregrine but has some relative strength in its position. The moon in the 12th might describe your emotional state...fearful. The ninth house might describe legal issues or consulting an expert, or travel or education. the moon conjuncts saturn (who is in its house of joy) which venus has an affinity being in saturns triplicity and term. It almost acts as a translator of light as it squares venus after passing saturn. Saturn rules family or the end of the matter. I thought about the trine to jupiter but jupiter is reversed and we don't know its significance as we don't know the real question. It rules the 3rd which could be about siblings or simply travel or communication. But a retrograde implies a change of mind. Maybe you will change your mind about a trip that you had planned to a sibling or family member who is ill:andy: See how the question sort of dictates the answer. Or you (venus) hears again from a female? See how your square to saturnis past but the moon reawakens the square between you and brings you together again.
WEll help us fill in the blanks. :pouty:

Lost_spirit

Thanks Cassandra!If I had to rephrase the question in a short sentence it would be "Am I in danger?".
In my solar return for 2009 Sun squares Pluto and Mars is in the 8th.Not any other major aspects for the sun.
My transits for this month are Saturn conjunct Mercury,my Ascendant ruler in the 1st,Mars squaring it,Uranus opposing it and progressed Mars conjuncting it.At the same time,the triple conjunction of Jupiter,Chiron and Neptune,all Retrograde is in my 6th house,not helping my health much, and Uranus retrograde is in my 8th.
In a chart I studied,I saw death by murder happening when Mercury,ascendant ruler as well,was attacked by both Mars and Saturn.I'm not saying that's the rule,but it's my basical area of concern:danger of death or violence.

cassanra

would you mind posting your solar return for this year?
Certainly pluto squaring the sun with mars could indicate an accident of course and I would be quite careful. But alot depends on the house rising in a solar that might tell us something.

Lost_spirit

Hey Katydid :happy: Actually August is going pretty well till now,nothing bad happened and strangely I'm much better than ever before.But I'm still open to changes I guess :biggrin: We'll see!