Moon (7th) opposite Asc. (exactly)in solar return chart ,Tsquare Neptune in 4th

DMC

Can someone please tell me what it delineates if someone’s moon is on the 7th exactly opposite the asc , and tsquared by Neptune? Mars is approaching the asc in the 12th

The following year however, the EXACT same placement ( in different signs) of moon exactly opposite ascendant which is now conjunct within 1 degree orb mars in the 1st , with Saturn tsquaring in the 10th this time..

Any insight would be very very welcome? I’m asking for someone I know ,.
Happy to provide chart!
Thank you!!

DMC

Are you married? This is one obvious point that could be touched.

It’s for a friend of mine not me. They are not married. Can I ask why you think it is a marriage or showing something positive in a relationship sense? I ask because for me it looked more negative, ( ie a breakup) with the moon being opposite the asc , and squaring Neptune. Not to mention mars conjunct the asc and opposing the moon the following year and Saturn squaring. Id be interested and grateful to know what your thoughts are and why.
Thank you!

ElenaJ

Actually I asked a question, I didn't make a statement.
If the person is married, the moon positioned there could have an effect on the marriage, and with Neptune square from the 4th, it could risk an ending.
It could also effect partners, in a romantic sense but also business sense.

DMC

sorry I misunderstood. the person is in a relationship yes and it is quite serious , they are living together. would you agree that this particular T square in the angular houses with these specific planets does seem like difficulty rather than a marriage? and then secondly if you look at the following year with mars in the mix too that is an interesting pattern. if you like I can send you the details of the chart and you can see the strange pattern for yourself - Ive not seen it before in a solar return chart and I would love to know what it means!
thank you!

ElenaJ

It doesn't sound happy or promising as an aspect.
The natal charts possibly also with progressions could show either a marriage or a split.
Also the composite would show the relationship.