Any transits stick out for feeling "stuck in a rut"

Sarbear

Right now I am feeling somewhat lost in life in terms of where I'm at in this point of my life compared to others my age. I'm currently living with my boyfriend of 5 years, we are both having financial hardships, he has a decent job but me not so much (dead end job), no signs of getting engaged due to financial issues, I guess I would just like to know if anything is going to start moving forward as far as a career, marriage, children, etc. ? Is there any sort of huge red flag in my transits showing anything like this? Any comments are greatly appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• SNATALW:TRANS.jpg
    SNATALW:TRANS.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 29

Rosie7

Hi Sarbar,

Transiting Neptune is exact degree conjuncting your 10th house and thus, opposing your nadir (4th hse). This can definitely manifest as a lack of direction / inertia in terms of where you ideally want to be in your public life (career) and private life (home). This same transit is exactly aspecting by sextile your natal venus / neptune conjunction in the 7th house. Although sextiles are a soft / ease aspect, what this does is activate a very idyllic desire for the perfect romantic love -- sometimes, this can entail the subconscious desire for the perfect partner who can save you from this world, take care of you, etc., -- an expectation or yearning for someone whose attributes or abilities are generally impossible to find or sustain in any healthy forward moving relationship for prolonged period of time. Similarly, these aspects trigger a strong desire to be engaged in purposeful and important work but you just can't put your finger on it. Natal Venus rules your 5th house so you may be imagining that your ideal life may involve motherhood. Is having children something that you've always wanted to do, or is the need arising to fill the void? One idiosyncrasy that I noticed during my Neptune 7th house transit, which may have a similar feel to your natal placement, is that I really wanted to be part of a spectacular team of dedicated people committed to this greater purpose. <Laugh> And on the flip side, folks just wanted to go to work and be professional. So, I had to look about and reign in some of my enthusiasm and expectation. Such is the idealism of Neptune.

Hence, in absence of a great lofty mission these transits can make you feel that everything practical and mundane is boring, uninspired and fraught with troubles, and really not what life should be about -- resulting in a deep dissatisfaction. So as your general dissatisfaction intensifies with theses aspects, so does the need to make some decisions and practical changes so that you can align somewhat with your inner desires and start manifesting your wish list. But here is the cosmic joke because Neptune seems to make every bloody thing so foggy that making practical decisions around this time can be difficult.

So, what do you do? Well maybe some folks here will have some ideas on how to constructively channel Neptune idealism in the real world. Your natal Venus and Neptune are in Capricorn, so you probably have some concrete abilities already established. It might be a good time to open that old hobby drawer and try to reconnect with whatever sparked your imagination as a child or younger adult. Reclaiming what made you happy at a core level and refurbishing that to fit in with who you are now as an adult, may result in a whole new you. What I can say is this aspect is going to be active straight through to Jan 2016. Once this passes, then that same Neptune transit will conjunct your natal 10th house Mercury. By this time, you will be getting quite skilled at using some of your other senses to navigate in situations less than clear. Try to surround yourself with friends who are very practical and honest and who lend some discernment at a time when you most need it. This will help you navigate away from people or situations where your best interests may not be otherwise supported, especially if you are starting a new business venture or partnership.

By March 2017, this will all have passed.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Did you move away from Pontiac MI in the first three years of your life? And if so, at what month of life did you move, and and if so, specifically where did you move to(the town name).

In order to look at your current emotional and mental challenges I need to do a tertiary and minor progressed chart and need to know this. I don't make transit predictions of events because in my experience it destroys personal free will. Others have other opinions on this and I respect that.

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

Zarathu

Account Closed
Rosie,

If I had time I would assist everyone, but then I would be sitting in front of a computer 24 hours a day. So I have to decide who to assist and who not to assist. And the only way to do that is to ask questions. Unfortunately without the disclaimer I've started using, people tend to write me me nasty PM's about why I said I would work on their chart then didn't. The assumption is that if you ask a question, and ask for more chart information, that it means that you are automatically going to spend hours working on their chart.

I started using it recently, after about 3900 posts here, when I figured that people needed to know why I was asking questions, and that it was not an agreement to offer assistance, just what it is: asking for clarification.

Z

Sarbear

Zarathu,

I was born in Pontiac, MI but lived in White Lake, MI from age 0-6. White Lake, MI is less than 17 miles from Pontiac, MI. If that helps.

Sarbear

Rosie,

Thank you for your insight on this, I really appreciate it. I definitely feel like my sense of direction in my life is clouded so to speak. I feel like I need a fresh start or a big kick in the butt to get myself really motivated..ugh...maybe my upcoming saturn return will help with that? Recently I have had more time on my hands to try and really figure out what I want to do with my life (career wise) and I think I may be getting somewhere with that, but I am still feeling really behind in a sense and I feel like it's only hurting my self-esteem even more.

I definitely feel like you're right when you said " these aspects trigger a strong desire to be engaged in purposeful and important work but you just can't put your finger on it." I definitely want to do something meaningful in my life and something that I feel could fill some of these other voids.

I definitely want children but that's something that's getting less and less realistic to me due to my current unstable financial situation. If it weren't for my lack of direction the last few years of my life I probably would already be married with children by now, but the lack of financial stability has always been inhibiting me.

mdinaz

Along with the Neptune stuff Rosie pointed out, you have transiting Pluto square your Node in the 11th and transiting Uranus conjunct the Node. With node in the 11th you may have a tendency to base your life goals on what society imposes on you as "correct" or "proper" - for example, no kids before marriage, etc. These transits along with Neptune are going to force you to make decisions based on what YOU want, not what everyone else tells you what you want. You are going to have to Incredible Hulk and bust out and smash things to change the rut you are in, or it is not going to change, ever. All of these transits have been going on for some time and will last 2-3 years total.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yes.....

Clearly there are mental challenges as shown by your Minor Progressed Return Chart, that are impacting you at the moment:

1. You have a fixed T-Square with Venus Apex

2. Uranus is Temporarily out of bounds by declination

3. Several Significant aspects are hounding you:

a. Moon Opp Mercury
b. Moon Opp ASC
c. Mars Opp Pluto

Oppositions are more difficult than squares because even in the short term they require major changes in the way you view your reality. You can't just work through them, so that until they pass they can be obstacles that can't be climbed over, only solved by change on your part.

In regards, to emotional Challenges(situations where you want to pull your hair out and scream) as show by your Tertiary Progressed Return Chart:

1. You have a very tight Mutable T-Square with the Apex in a very tight conjunction of Saturn and Uranus

2. A YOD with a Moon Focus and a VEnus REaction Point.

3. Moon, Saturn, and Uranus are in critical degrees

4. Just like the Mental Challenge, Uranus is out of bounds by declination.

5. The seventh house of partnerships is temporarily the most powerful house in your emotional challenge area, and also the highest friction.

6. Saturn is both the temporarily the strongest planet and also the highest friction planet.

7. Aspects in your tertiary progressed return chart:

a. Very powerful very high friction: Mars Opp the ASC & Venus Opp the Moon
b. Very powerful and very high friction: Moon Square Mars & Venus Square Saturn.

----
I'm not sure how much of the astrological jargon listed above is meaningful to you, so please let me know if you need an explanation.

Flapjacks

I'm just going to throw this out there... but I've been noticing that a lot of people born betweeen 1984 - 1995 seem to feel "stuck" or in a state of stasis right now (including me!). I'm wondering if this is due to the cardinal cross... which may cause a general tension-without-outlet wherever it shows up in the chart. Since it's falling on Sarbar's NN/SN axis, those feelings might be pretty intense.

I am going to guess a lot of this lack of progress is going to ease up when Mars moves out of orb the the Pluto/Uranus/Jupiter t-square.