Will I ever get married?

J.D.

I am a newbie here and I hope I'll get some answers on question that troubles me a lot lately. Since my love life has been a disaster, I've started worrying about the whole thing and losing hope, I'am almost 30, guess I should be in a stable relationship by now. From this point, it doesn't seem that anything's gonna change any time soon.

So, here is my chart, I hope someone will help:

mvojrr.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/mvojrr/6

My friend did this chart for me, I dont know whether it's accurate, but here is my data: 09.01.1983, 23:35h, 43°19′0″N, 21°54′0″E, Nis, Serbia.

beautifultaurus

I am a newbie here and I hope I'll get some answers on question that troubles me a lot lately. Since my love life has been a disaster, I've started worrying about the whole thing and losing hope, I'am almost 30, guess I should be in a stable relationship by now. From this point, it doesn't seem that anything's gonna change any time soon.

So, here is my chart, I hope someone will help:

mvojrr.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/mvojrr/6

My friend did this chart for me, I dont know whether it's accurate, but here is my data: 09.01.1983, 23:35h, 43°19′0″N, 21°54′0″E, Nis, Serbia.

Yes love can be hard. I see you will get married. I would say in around (no one can be exact) 3-5 years. I know this sounds like a long time but you must remember to take your time and not rush into anything, you do not want to make a mistake. You are a true romantic and have many friends, you must make sure that it is really true love when you do marry.
Hope i helped.

J.D.

Thx for your replies. The thing is, when I fall in love with someone, first thing which I get from them is rejection, and later, when the time passes by and I cool down, they somehow fall in love with me. It seems to me like some bad karma. Traditional western astrology gives an explanation with bad SA90VE mostly but it is unable to explain the roots of the problem.
So, having this situation repeating on and on for so many for so many years, finding a true love seems hopeless and impossible, and it's very likely that I might rush into who knows what.

beautifultaurus

Thx for your replies. The thing is, when I fall in love with someone, first thing which I get from them is rejection, and later, when the time passes by and I cool down, they somehow fall in love with me. It seems to me like some bad karma. Traditional western astrology gives an explanation with bad SA90VE mostly but it is unable to explain the roots of the problem.
So, having this situation repeating on and on for so many for so many years, finding a true love seems hopeless and impossible, and it's very likely that I might rush into who knows what.

I do not think it is bad karma. You have to know exactly what you want and go after it. Maybe you are looking for love in all the wrong places or you are looking to fall in love with the wrong people. If someone is truly your soul mate, they will be drawn to you and you will be drawn to them. Everything is with timing and believe me if you wait for the right person it will be worth it. You should not feel desperate to find the right person, you should be finding your yourself, then the right person will come in to your life and everything will be fine. Good Luck.
“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."-Elizabeth Gilbert.

J.D.

TY, beautifultaurus, I started this thread after... hm, I can't say a break-up, since it wasn't a real relationship, so I was a bit hopeless and started losing faith. I am searching for myself all my life, after all, I am the only person of whose finding I can be certain. :lol:
Since I entered Sade sati, I guess all these situations that hurt me are there for a good purpose. I've learnt a lot from them, I am much clearer about what I wan't.

beautifultaurus

TY, beautifultaurus, I started this thread after... hm, I can't say a break-up, since it wasn't a real relationship, so I was a bit hopeless and started losing faith. I am searching for myself all my life, after all, I am the only person of whose finding I can be certain. :lol:
Since I entered Sade sati, I guess all these situations that hurt me are there for a good purpose. I've learnt a lot from them, I am much clearer about what I wan't.

Your Welcome J.D :smile:

Everything happens for a reason and you must continue to believe in yourself and fate.

“Everything happens for a reason. Every action has a reaction. Always remember that whats meant to be will always find a way to come about.”

"You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy."
Author Unknown

Good Luck and I hope everything works out for you. Just remember to take your time.