Should I be a writer

rogue_red

Hello,
I cast this chart this morning regarding my question If i should be a professional writer.
Now I noticed the moon is VOC but inspite of this there are some interesting points in this chart.
I am Mars in 10th with an applying conj to mc.
Mars is ruled by saturn in 5th house of creative undertakings and mercury is the ruler of the project in the ninth house of publishing.
Moon is in the 3rd house of writing/communication/books in gemini ruled by merc in 9th.
Now the moons only aspect is an applying sextile to the asc. Does this mean an opportunity for me to become a writer?
Mars only applying aspect is to the midheaven and saturn has no applying aspects.

Prior to casting this chart i asked the question Should i write about my life.
I am mars in the 10th ruled by saturn in the fifth but this time leo is on 5th house cusp so the creative undertaking is ruled by the sun in 10th.
Mars has no applying aspects but the sun has an applying sextile to the asc and merc has an applying conjunction to mc and saturn has an applying trine to the mc.
The moon is ruled by merc and the moon has an applying sextile to the POF in the 5th ruled by sun in 10th.

I am really confused because there are many positive points but there seems to be a lack of connection to me.

Can somebody please help me to understand whats happening. I havent started to write a book etc but lately many people have said i should write professionally and I have been asked for copies of things i have written ie a eulogy I gave at a funeral two days ago.
I love writing but many things i have pursued professionally have no been sucessful and i find it very painful to put my heart and soul and time into something just to have my dreams trashed.:(

Any advice, good or bad is much appreciated.

writing.gif

write about me.gif

rogue red:)

LionKing

I second that. I am a self pub., writer. There are some great books and on-line information that are great aids. I wish you well. V/r LionKing:D

rohloff

Perhaps the void moon refers to the steps you've skipped...like writing the book. :)

What's your natal chart look like? What do you want to tell the world?
Good luck, Gaylord

rogue_red

rohloff said:
Perhaps the void moon refers to the steps you've skipped...like writing the book. :)

What's your natal chart look like? What do you want to tell the world?
Good luck, Gaylord

Thankyou Gaylord
You can have a look at my chart if you want:)

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/imagehosting/82014979876fc7d89.gif

What do I want to tell the world? Wow, such a simple question and yet answering it isnt so simple.
I dont know that i want to tell them anything. I want to show them something, I want to make them feel things they didnt know they could feel.
I want to be able to be able to paint masterpieces within their minds and compose music in their hearts.

Rogue red

natasa812

I looked at your Chart and with that Mercury conj. Sun and Jupiter do you have to ask????????????
Of course be a writer. I have also Mercury in conj. with Sun, Jupiter and MC. Work as a translator, court interpreter.

P.S.
Such a 1th house...

Wish you the best, send a copy :)

Natasa

rohloff

Yes, Natasa, she has to ask. She's either the most deliberate Aries I've ever seen or the firiest Taurus.

Rouge, welcome to your Uranus opposition. And your new life. It occurs to me that in many lives pertinent to this one, you have been the great negotiator, balancing the lives of others. In this life, I believe you will make spiritual progress when you focus on yourself. That would lead me to think you will write austensibly about yourself, but in such a way that others will see their lives in your experiences.
Perhaps your physical beauty will serve to attract an audience, but it might just as easily turn them away. People may not take you seriously (research Hedy Lamarr, who made cell phones possible) or believe they could do what you do. You might talk to successful, attractive women about how they've won being received seriously. But your writing will have a tremdous healing quality.
Don't worry about the omnipresent self doubt in your life; it's there to keep great souls humble. To her whom much is given, much is expected.
Your life is filled with deja vu. Enjoy it!
Rouge, suppose you were sent here by God.
Gaylord

rogue_red

rohloff said:
Yes, Natasa, she has to ask. She's either the most deliberate Aries I've ever seen or the firiest Taurus.

Rouge, welcome to your Uranus opposition. And your new life. It occurs to me that in many lives pertinent to this one, you have been the great negotiator, balancing the lives of others. In this life, I believe you will make spiritual progress when you focus on yourself. That would lead me to think you will write austensibly about yourself, but in such a way that others will see their lives in your experiences.
Perhaps your physical beauty will serve to attract an audience, but it might just as easily turn them away. People may not take you seriously (research Hedy Lamarr, who made cell phones possible) or believe they could do what you do. You might talk to successful, attractive women about how they've won being received seriously. But your writing will have a tremdous healing quality.
Don't worry about the omnipresent self doubt in your life; it's there to keep great souls humble. To her whom much is given, much is expected.
Your life is filled with deja vu. Enjoy it!
Rouge, suppose you were sent here by God.
Gaylord

Gaylord, your response shows incredible insight and intuition. You have manage to express my hearts yearnings! I never felt like I wanted to write about myself for gratuitous reasons but because they must understand, they must see and they must hear of this person who is inside all of us to one degree or another.
I do not doubt my ability to write but my motivation for doing such is of the utmost importance.
Thankyou so much for your kind words. What a wonderful way to start my day.:39:

Rogue Red

rogue_red

natasa812 said:
I looked at your Chart and with that Mercury conj. Sun and Jupiter do you have to ask????????????
Of course be a writer. I have also Mercury in conj. with Sun, Jupiter and MC. Work as a translator, court interpreter.

P.S.
Such a 1th house...

Wish you the best, send a copy :)

Natasa

Thankyou so much Natasa, i will send you a link to a short story of mine that was accepted by a select womens writing group.;)

Rogue red