I have this aspect with my current girlfriend. Can someone help explain?

Ariesinlove1996

We have this in our composite chart "Uranus opposite sun in composite". I've yet to find a good website that would explain this to me.

One of my friends said we won't last forever because of this aspect. Because of the Uranus opposing my sun or her sun I forgot which one.

brightceci

Dear, would you be able to share her and your chart?
Btw, your PM is full

Depending on the signs, angles and house placements all the other aspects of both your charts to find out what is the 'soul lessons' you two have, and how to overcome those challenges if there's any. There is no one aspect or planet placement can conclude if a relationship will last forever or not.

Ariesinlove1996

Dear, would you be able to share her and your chart?
Btw, your PM is full

Depending on the signs, angles and house placements all the other aspects of both your charts to find out what is the 'soul lessons' you two have, and how to overcome those challenges if there's any. There is no one aspect or planet placement can conclude if a relationship will last forever or not.

I'm sorry I'm not by a computer at the moment I'm going to have to clear out my MessageBox when I get home tonight but I did email you back and replied to what you had said as well as include our birth chart info so you can see what's going on, thank you very much Elizabeth dear